**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Find the Elusive Sasquatch in Northern Expeditions! [Canadian Difficulty now Unlocking at Level 55]

Comments

• pRinCE_007pRinCE_007 Posts: 1
    Why not bringing newer content and boosted rewards !! This is very very less rewards ! We don't expect this from you kabam !
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Lvernon15 said:

These rewards seen lacking, Canadian difficulty isn’t too far above whet you got in the standard uncollected one for mole man, 3 2% t5cc isn’t doing anything for anyone to be honest, far too low, and I don’t see why lower difficulties should take a hit because of a higher one, glad it’s 0 energy, but rewards seem a bit too low, hopefully calendars and objectives are enough to make up for jt

Probably less useful for you, but best news in the whole thing for me is the health pots/revives, so I’m inclined to let them off the slightly meh rewards.

If you put this in context as a side event though, 6% T5CC here is making me hope for 30% on the actual MEQ when it eventually drops.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

@GroundedWisdom this is my first account not a mini, I am cavalier and lvl 58, being cavalier does not carry a level gate like uncollected does, so why should the quest?

To make sure Accounts are far enough along to gain recurring high-level Rewards.
  • ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    Where are the t1a's @Kabam Miike
  • DashamtvamasiayDashamtvamasiay Posts: 81
    Seriously kabam?? Level 60?? I ain't level 60 yet and I am gonna become cavalier(in the last quest currently in 6.1.6), and lemme tell u I have only one account , and haven't explored any quests till now!! How am I supposed to hit level 60 now?? Atleast don't put this level barrier when the actual cavalier difficulty comes for the monthly quests!!
  • DashamtvamasiayDashamtvamasiay Posts: 81
    And if I am not wrong, each week , one quest and each quest can give u these rewards?? It mean if I do epic difficulty of all the quests in 4 weeks, then I will get 4k 6* shards?? If yes, then the rewards aren't half bad!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

Lvernon15 said:

These rewards seen lacking, Canadian difficulty isn’t too far above whet you got in the standard uncollected one for mole man, 3 2% t5cc isn’t doing anything for anyone to be honest, far too low, and I don’t see why lower difficulties should take a hit because of a higher one, glad it’s 0 energy, but rewards seem a bit too low, hopefully calendars and objectives are enough to make up for jt

Probably less useful for you, but best news in the whole thing for me is the health pots/revives, so I’m inclined to let them off the slightly meh rewards.

If you put this in context as a side event though, 6% T5CC here is making me hope for 30% on the actual MEQ when it eventually drops.
    I’m had hops for a 10 procent one the atuel event drop I’m meant the really. cav but not side
  • ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Posts: 243

And if I am not wrong, each week , one quest and each quest can give u these rewards?? It mean if I do epic difficulty of all the quests in 4 weeks, then I will get 4k 6* shards?? If yes, then the rewards aren't half bad!

I believe its in total so if you do all 4 you'll get 1k 6*shards
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Can you do all difficulties or do you have to stick to 1 difficulty?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Can you do all difficulties or do you have to stick to 1 difficulty?

Multiple
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Bendy said:

Its a restriction like uncollected if u become uncollected at 37 why should u do uc e/ side events its gonna be same for this if ur not level 60 why should someone lower in level need what players level 60 need if unhappy get to level 60 before opens if u want to play it

Is not for the level is for cavalier title, what does it mean? Cavalier players need more champions variety and resourses than an uncollented player for act 6 completion and exploration
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★

Knation said:

@Kabam Miike why does the level restriction exist for cavalier players on a cavalier difficulty?

Side Events have never been locked to Progression Level, and as a reminder, this is not Cavalier Difficulty, this is part of the run-up to it.
    You do realise you’ve put in a level 60 requirement for the side quest
    Yes, there are many level locks in-game, especially when it comes to Side Events. You probably don't remember, but there was a time when you couldn't the side event at all because they're level locked too. Then different difficulties were only available at certain levels. This is the same.
    Why is the level requirement so high though? I mean stuff like the variants, some of the hardest content in the game, only have a level cap of 45 so why does this event have one as high as 60?
    Are the rewards posted the weekly rewards or the rewards for this side event over the entire month?

Are the rewards posted the weekly rewards or the rewards for this side event over the entire month?

@KDSuperFlash10 whole month
    Aw man
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Also don’t forget guys to those of you who are complaining about rewards they said in the post that there will be solo objectives giving additional rewards so factor that in
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

What did you expect? 25% of a T5cc? LMAO
    10-15%, what is 6% random class going to do for anyone at all? There are maybe 2 people where that will get them over a threshold
    No way, maybe in the future when a lot more have rank 3 6*

Those higher % crystals are behind the pay gate, so there is no way I would have expected anything over what you would get in AW and AQ rewards..

There is seriously other ways in game to get higher T5cc, unfortunately, you need to be playing at a higher level than most.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    wait, you changed your profile picture?