**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New 5* Crytal Offer per class

@Kabam Miike What are the champions available in the crystals? Same champions as in the 5* crytals or include featured champions?

Comments

• I'd like to know the answer to this as well
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Is everyone included in the 4-star crystal
  • VartoxVartox Posts: 202
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

You sure?
  • This is what I wanna know too.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★

Dont Think it all.
    This isn't a featured crystal, so is like a regular 4-star crystal with only one class
    This isn't a featured crystal, so is like a regular 4-star crystal with only one class
    Yeah But Thah wash not the. Qustion. Ther ask is it all Ore only Them ther in the 5 Stars cystal
  • The Crystals include all of the Champions in the Basic 5-Star Featured Crystal! It does not have a sub-featured Pool. So, you will not be able to get Nebula, Cable, Hyperion etc. in these Crystals.
  • Somehow I'd feel better hearing this from a mod.
    Too many people are too sure of themselves on here.

I assume you're correct, but again... Better to hear from an authority
    Gamer wrote: »
    Yeah But Thah wash not the. Qustion. Ther ask is it all Ore only Them ther in the 5 Stars cystal

4-star class crystal includes all champions in the regular 4-star crystal.
    5-star class crystal includes all champions in the regular 5-star crystal.
  • The Crystals include all of the Champions in the Basic 5-Star Featured Crystal! It does not have a sub-featured Pool. So, you will not be able to get Nebula, Cable, Hyperion etc. in these Crystals.

Thx for the info
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    So if I buy the mutant crystal and wait till December will archangel, psylocke and iceman be in there @Kabam Miike
    Gamer wrote: »

4-star class crystal includes all champions in the regular 4-star crystal.
    5-star class crystal includes all champions in the regular 5-star crystal.
    Yeah ikow Thah.
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    The Crystals include all of the Champions in the Basic 5-Star Featured Crystal! It does not have a sub-featured Pool. So, you will not be able to get Nebula, Cable, Hyperion etc. in these Crystals.

Are we gonna see more of these amazing offers?
  • @Kabam Miike could you buy offer and hold crystal until new basics are added next month and they would be in crystal?
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,541 ★★★★★
    Drop rates of 5* IF/SG/Groot/MK/IP/Red Mags about to go through the roof.

Dr. Zola
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I want to dupe my sl but if I dupe IM again or get IP I would probably quit the game so I don't spend more money
  • KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    If we buy and wait until December for certain class... Will the new champs added be in the crystal?
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    edited September 2017
    @Kabam Miike
    Le'ts say I buy one of those offers, the mystic one for example, if I decide to wait till next month to open it, to try to catch voodoo in 5 stars, will he be included in this crystal or will there be only the mystic champs already present, such as Mordo, Loki, Iron Fist etc ? I don't know if I'm clear

Edit : you answered, my bad
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    It's only $100 @Kamikaze_Turtle
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Really??? how is this a "deal" kabam you want $140 for a 5* class crystal. how much do you think people are willing to pay? so much for 4 and 5*s being more avaliable more like open you wallets!

Considering last time I remember a deal like this it was for 500 dollars and people brought it yeah I'm willing to bet people will buy this one
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I want to dupe my sl but if I dupe IM again or get IP I would probably quit the game so I don't spend more money
    I thought the same thing and not to mention hulkbuster, civil warrior or rocket. Only other somewhat champ would be ultron