**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Find the Elusive Sasquatch in Northern Expeditions! [Canadian Difficulty now Unlocking at Level 55]

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

These rewards seen lacking, Canadian difficulty isn’t too far above whet you got in the standard uncollected one for mole man, 3 2% t5cc isn’t doing anything for anyone to be honest, far too low, and I don’t see why lower difficulties should take a hit because of a higher one, glad it’s 0 energy, but rewards seem a bit too low, hopefully calendars and objectives are enough to make up for jt

What did you expect? 25% of a T5cc? LMAO
    10-15%, what is 6% random class going to do for anyone at all? There are maybe 2 people where that will get them over a threshold
    No way, maybe in the future when a lot more have rank 3 6*

Those higher % crystals are behind the pay gate, so there is no way I would have expected anything over what you would get in AW and AQ rewards..

There is seriously other ways in game to get higher T5cc, unfortunately, you need to be playing at a higher level than most.
    2% a week from aq and 10% every month and a half from buffed war, yeah, going to be getting rank 3s from that aren’t I?
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    I'm actually looking forward to this. I think if you can manage all difficulties then this is a really good side quest. If you are stuck at master level then yeah, this is not good. The only reasoning I can think of for dropping master rewards so much is that Epic difficulty has been made less difficult so it's more accessible. Just a hunch though.

T5CC and 6* shards are a bit on the low side, but we need to see what the objectives are like. The blog post mentioned they would contain 6* shards as well, so hoping this means we're looking at 4-5k. That seems respectable for Cav level. T5CC really should be at least 10%. Obviously need to see the difficulty but that's my initial impression.
  • ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Posts: 243

if the rewards shown were per week rewards, then it would be so much better

That might be too much depending on the difficulty. But then again I do not know
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

Personally, I don't feel the rewards are what it should be expected from this event.
    Compared with the last one, it seems it slightly increased in some areas while taking away from other's. I think these changes were made due to the introduction of the new difficulty, but I don't see why would that need to affect lower tier rewards

That seems to be the case, which makes people wonder if "Canadian difficulty" isn't that difficult, so that the Epic people can complete it as well without having to spend tons of resources?

If on the other hand, "Canadian difficulty" is crazy difficult unless you have maxed out champs, then, Kabam dropped the ball yet again, and should rework the rewards for Epic on down.
  • Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243

@Kabam Miike why does the level restriction exist for cavalier players on a cavalier difficulty?

Side Events have never been locked to

Knation said:

@Kabam Miike why does the level restriction exist for cavalier players on a cavalier difficulty?

Side Events have never been locked to Progression Level, and as a reminder, this is not Cavalier Difficulty, this is part of the run-up to it.
    You do realise you’ve put in a level 60 requirement for the side quest
    Yes, there are many level locks in-game, especially when it comes to Side Events. You probably don't remember, but there was a time when you couldn't the side event at all because they're level locked too. Then different difficulties were only available at certain levels. This is the same.
    While this is true...Why did you decide on level 60? Why not level 50 or 55? You removed "Uncollected" and replaced it with "Epic" to encourage those members not uncollected yet to run them and get more resources to help with their story progression. But that doesn't seem to be the same mindset with this....you have to be level 60 instead when energy is at a premium and very rarely do you offer energy bundles. And where did the energy bundle for units go....we just had one for $ but I can't even remember when the last one for units was offered.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    The Quest requires 0 Energy.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★

People hitting Cavalier before Level 60 is really something that shouldn't happen.

Let the record show... On 6/26/20, I agreed with Grounded on something. 😁
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

These rewards seen lacking, Canadian difficulty isn’t too far above whet you got in the standard uncollected one for mole man, 3 2% t5cc isn’t doing anything for anyone to be honest, far too low, and I don’t see why lower difficulties should take a hit because of a higher one, glad it’s 0 energy, but rewards seem a bit too low, hopefully calendars and objectives are enough to make up for jt

10-15%, what is 6% random class going to do for anyone at all? There are maybe 2 people where that will get them over a threshold

Those higher % crystals are behind the pay gate, so there is no way I would have expected anything over what you would get in AW and AQ rewards..

There is seriously other ways in game to get higher T5cc, unfortunately, you need to be playing at a higher level than most.
    2% a week from aq and 10% every month and a half from buffed war, yeah, going to be getting rank 3s from that aren’t I?
    Well if you expect fast paced progression, this isn't the game, and they aren't going to start now...

But, I do believe this isn't final anyway... this is suppose to be the prelude, right?

But expecting more, just sets everyone up for disappointment. As you can see by the other comments in the thread.
  • Uncle_RajUncle_Raj Posts: 49
    Are those rewards gonna be x4 since there are 4 weeks, or is that what you get in total for doing it for 4 weeks 100%?
  • What do you guys think would be PI of opponents in Canadian difficulty
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Well if you expect fast paced progression, this isn't the game, and they aren't going to start now...

But, I do believe this isn't final anyway... this is suppose to be the prelude, right?

But expecting more, just sets everyone up for disappointment. As you can see by the other comments in the thread.
    I expect something that will actually make a difference
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Rewards are meh for lower difficulties
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    Why couldn’t y’all have gone all in with “Hockey Stick Attack Boosts” and “Goalie Pad Health Boosts”?
  • Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243

I was trying to say that the energy required to get to lvl 60, if they dont agree to lower it is a energy consuming requirement so where are to energy bundles to help with that. Has nothing to do with needing energy to complete this quest...which yes is 0. Which I'd say is one of only things that is worth it.
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike can you clarify a few things regarding the cavalier difficulty....is it also set up same as the others? 1 quest a week and are we also going to be limited to 3 attackers?
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Looks pretty good!
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Having multiple Accounts and speed tracking it isn't the same as someone who is starting out and going through the normal rate of progression. Normally, they would have at least hit Level 60.

If they should be level 60 already, why have the gate?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★

I was trying to say that the energy required to get to lvl 60, if they dont agree to lower it is a energy consuming requirement so where are to energy bundles to help with that. Has nothing to do with needing energy to complete this quest...which yes is 0. Which I'd say is one of only things that is worth it.
    To be honest, Level 60 isn't an unreasonable requirement for what it is and what's earned.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    First month of a new difficulty is exciting enough. Rewards look good, and it’s our first chance at T5CC outside of high level alliance events and endgame questing. Plus 3 T2A, over half of a T5B, and 27k 5* shards?! I’m all for this.