**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Find the Elusive Sasquatch in Northern Expeditions! [Canadian Difficulty now Unlocking at Level 55]

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

The Quest requires 0 Energy.

I was trying to say that the energy required to get to lvl 60, if they dont agree to lower it is a energy consuming requirement so where are to energy bundles to help with that. Has nothing to do with needing energy to complete this quest...which yes is 0. Which I'd say is one of only things that is worth it.
    To be honest, Level 60 isn't an unreasonable requirement for what it is and what's earned.
    You don't get to decide that.
    Get my point, being uncollected and level 40 is quite reasonable. That's like 74 quests.
    Cavalier and level 60? That's just uncalled for. They said they'd make one path easy for players who just became cavalier but then put a gate on it. I just don't understand why I'm being punished for getting cavalier before people who progress "normally" (acc to you)
    Cavalier and Level 60 is uncalled for? Highly doubtful. I'm not even Cavalier yet and I was Level 60 when I did Act 4 Exploration.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    The level gates should stay, but 2500 6* shards is alright for Canadian. I get that from a long-term view, giving less is more beneficial, but I guess we'll just see if the difficulty matches the rewards.
  • X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155
    Noice!

I was trying to say that the energy required to get to lvl 60, if they dont agree to lower it is a energy consuming requirement so where are to energy bundles to help with that. Has nothing to do with needing energy to complete this quest...which yes is 0. Which I'd say is one of only things that is worth it.
    To be honest, Level 60 isn't an unreasonable requirement for what it is and what's earned.
    Get my point, being uncollected and level 40 is quite reasonable. That's like 74 quests.
    Cavalier and level 60? That's just uncalled for. They said they'd make one path easy for players who just became cavalier but then put a gate on it. I just don't understand why I'm being punished for getting cavalier before people who progress "normally" (acc to you)
    Progress is measured in 3 ways. XP Level, Title, and Roster. If you're not in the higher distribution of each of these categories, I feel like you shouldn't be able to access the quest. It means you haven't progressed enough.
  • ShalzzShalzz Posts: 20
    It’s not so fair that they reduced 6 star shards for epic . Kabam should have either increased 6 star shards or kept the same amount . Even for Canadian difficult also 6 star shards are kinda low .

Cavalier and Level 60 is uncalled for? Highly doubtful. I'm not even Cavalier yet and I was Level 60 when I did Act 4 Exploration.
    Oh sorry you have to be a wee bit skilled to do cavalier?
    I just don't understand this gate. Being uncollected and lvl 40 is no big deal. But reaching lvl 60 is a tedious task. I'm already cavalier, so why don't I get to play the quest based on which the cavalier EQ is going to be designed?
    Exactly. It's tedious, which shows that you have to put effort into it to reach that milestone. That shows dedication and progression/experience.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

I just don't understand this gate. Being uncollected and lvl 40 is no big deal. But reaching lvl 60 is a tedious task. I'm already cavalier, so why don't I get to play the quest based on which the cavalier EQ is going to be designed?
    As Miike pointed out, Side Quests are not locked to Titles. It takes little skill to get to Level 60. Throw some Boosts on and do some Questing.
    Why don't you get to play? The limit they give to access that Difficulty is Level 60, and that's not unreasonable.
    Knation said:

Progress is measured in 3 ways. XP Level, Title, and Roster. If you're not in the higher distribution of each of these categories, I feel like you shouldn't be able to access the quest. It means you haven't progressed enough.
    It wouldn’t a problem if 5:3 to 6:1 provided sufficient exp there’s a problem when you have to do act 4 100% to get to level 60

You don't have to. It's the easiest way.

why the level 60? im a level 59 player, but i have 2 variants 100%ed and im cavalier, surely i should be able to access the canadian difficulty right?

Progression isn't just about skill. It's about multiple factors, such as experience and luck. Leveling up shows that you have experience and knowledge.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★

As Miike pointed out, Side Quests are not locked to Titles. It takes little skill to get to Level 60. Throw some Boosts on and do some Questing.
    Why don't you get to play? The limit they give to access that Difficulty is Level 60, and that's not unreasonable.
    Getting to lvl 60 takes almost no skill. It's just a stupid grind.
    As for the second part, it's almost as if you can't read or you think I can't.

Getting to lvl 60 takes almost no skill. It's just a stupid grind.
    As for the second part, it's almost as if you can't read or you think I can't.
    Skill is not the only requirement for progression.
    Knation said:

Knation said:

It wouldn’t a problem if 5:3 to 6:1 provided sufficient exp there’s a problem when you have to do act 4 100% to get to level 60

You don't have to. It's the easiest way.
    No you pretty much have to side events even uncollected/epic give close to no exp same as act 1 if I’m right
    And? You still have choices. It's not like you have to explore Act 4. Plus, I feel like Kabam made a right choice making the exploration of Act 4 give tons of XP. This was a good design, making players level up in experience through Act 4 if they wanted to do it efficiently.
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    @Kabam Miike rewards are good Just need a bit small increasment in t5 basic cat Alpha cat and 4* shard...why 4* couse it's give ISO and gold as a resources...this month and previous month we didn't have much 4* thatswhy this month we are out of gold and iso...normally we sell high tire iso for gold...so we need some more 4*shards so we can obtain more ISO and gold as resources...
  • AgentRocker2112AgentRocker2112 Posts: 28
    Zero energy, good rewards, and can run all the different difficulties. This is great !!
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Knation said:

Everyone should have act4 100% act2 i can see not being explored but act4 come on now.