**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Find the Elusive Sasquatch in Northern Expeditions! [Canadian Difficulty now Unlocking at Level 55]

Comments

• TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    Awesome!
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Knation said:

Knation said:

Knation said:

The Quest requires 0 Energy.

I was trying to say that the energy required to get to lvl 60, if they dont agree to lower it is a energy consuming requirement so where are to energy bundles to help with that. Has nothing to do with needing energy to complete this quest...which yes is 0. Which I'd say is one of only things that is worth it.
    To be honest, Level 60 isn't an unreasonable requirement for what it is and what's earned.
    You don't get to decide that.
    Get my point, being uncollected and level 40 is quite reasonable. That's like 74 quests.
    Cavalier and level 60? That's just uncalled for. They said they'd make one path easy for players who just became cavalier but then put a gate on it. I just don't understand why I'm being punished for getting cavalier before people who progress "normally" (acc to you)
    Progress is measured in 3 ways. XP Level, Title, and Roster. If you're not in the higher distribution of each of these categories, I feel like you shouldn't be able to access the quest. It means you haven't progressed enough.
    It wouldn’t a problem if 5:3 to 6:1 provided sufficient exp there’s a problem when you have to do act 4 100% to get to level 60

You don't have to. It's the easiest way.
    No you pretty much have to side events even uncollected/epic give close to no exp same as act 1 if I’m right
    And? You still have choices. It's not like you have to explore Act 4. Plus, I feel like Kabam made a right choice making the exploration of Act 4 give tons of XP. This was a good design, making players level up in experience through Act 4 if they wanted to do it efficiently.
    You really don’t have choices unless you do act 6 100% you won’t be level 60 without act 4 which then defeats the purpose seeing as its cavalier Difficulty not throne breaker
    You have your easy route: Act 4 exploration

Or the hard route: Anything else

So, you still have a choice. Is it an efficient choice? Hell no. Is it still a choice? Yes.

It's on you if you don't want to do Act 4 exploration, and now you're getting punished for it.
    Knation said:

H3t3r said:

Knation said:

I was trying to say that the energy required to get to lvl 60, if they dont agree to lower it is a energy consuming requirement so where are to energy bundles to help with that. Has nothing to do with needing energy to complete this quest...which yes is 0. Which I'd say is one of only things that is worth it.
    To be honest, Level 60 isn't an unreasonable requirement for what it is and what's earned.
    Get my point, being uncollected and level 40 is quite reasonable. That's like 74 quests.
    Cavalier and level 60? That's just uncalled for. They said they'd make one path easy for players who just became cavalier but then put a gate on it. I just don't understand why I'm being punished for getting cavalier before people who progress "normally" (acc to you)
    Progress is measured in 3 ways. XP Level, Title, and Roster. If you're not in the higher distribution of each of these categories, I feel like you shouldn't be able to access the quest. It means you haven't progressed enough.
    It wouldn’t a problem if 5:3 to 6:1 provided sufficient exp there’s a problem when you have to do act 4 100% to get to level 60

Everyone should have act4 100% act2 i can see not being explored but act4 come on now.
    My main account has done everything in the game 100% outside of abyss
    And it still hasn’t done act 4 100% reasoning it’s boring as **** maybe some people enjoy mindlessly slogging through fights but I’d rather not especially as the rewards aren’t great especially for anyone who’s cavalier
    Are you level 60?
    Knation said:

Knation said:

H3t3r said:

Knation said:

Everyone should have act4 100% act2 i can see not being explored but act4 come on now.
    And it still hasn’t done act 4 100% reasoning it’s boring as **** maybe some people enjoy mindlessly slogging through fights but I’d rather not especially as the rewards aren’t great especially for anyone who’s cavalier
    Are you level 60?
    My main account is as I did cave in and do the first 2 chapters 100%
    See? Easy route.
    Knation said:

Knation said:

Knation said:

H3t3r said:

Knation said:

Are you level 60?
    See? Easy route.
    Again why should act 4 be a requirement for what is cavalier Difficulty
    Not a requirement, just a suggestion. Again, you are free to get to Level 60 any other way.

Also, experience/dedication.
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    Is that a joke? You HAVE to be level 60 to do it even if you're cavalier.
  • JCristianos09JCristianos09 Posts: 11
    Knation said:

To be honest seems like rewards have been tuned down tons in lower difficulties

Yes, and unfortunatelly I think it is because Kabam introduce another difficult what means they want to cap the overall rewards offering, but the way they do that maybe isn't fair with non cavaliers players. What do you guys think?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
    Knation said:

Knation said:

Knation said:

H3t3r said:

Knation said:

Are you level 60?
    See? Easy route.
    It's not a requirement. Level 60 is. You dont HAVE to explore act 4 to get level 60. It sure does make it much simpler though.
  • mrTequilasmrTequilas Posts: 31
    i liked the moleman expeditions and this mode of sidequest is fun for me, but you basically lowered the epic difficulty rewards and advanced the canadian difficulty rewards from there. I really like this game kabam and this time it seemed that you truly listen to your community, but sadly i am wrong, i hope the difficulty is not crazy for those rewards that you offer
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

These rewards seen lacking, Canadian difficulty isn’t too far above whet you got in the standard uncollected one for mole man, 3 2% t5cc isn’t doing anything for anyone to be honest, far too low, and I don’t see why lower difficulties should take a hit because of a higher one, glad it’s 0 energy, but rewards seem a bit too low, hopefully calendars and objectives are enough to make up for jt

If we see a big fat stack of sig stones I would take the deal.
    Being Level 60 means you've been dedicated to the game. This is valuable since this is the only thing related to progression that you can't outright buy.

Being Cavalier means you're somewhat knowledgable about the game. However, this may not mean skilled.

Having a good roster means you had good luck, but also that you've completed content.

All these three come together and determine what your progression level is.

Just because you're Cavalier doesn't mean you've progressed far enough.
    Knation said:

Knation said:

Knation said:

Knation said:

H3t3r said:

Knation said:

Are you level 60?
    See? Easy route.
    Not a requirement, just a suggestion. Again, you are free to get to Level 60 any other way.

Also, experience/dedication.
    Doesn’t really give useful experience as the faiths are all simple
    Also I’d say it requires more dedication to the game to get cavalier or further
    I wouldn’t mind if act 6 gave more exp but the fact that 6:4 fights give the same amount of exp as act 4 is ridiculous
    You can't buy your account level. You can buy your way through Cavalier. That shows dedication.
    Knation said:

Buttehrs said:

Knation said:

Knation said:

Knation said:

H3t3r said:

Knation said:

Are you level 60?
    See? Easy route.
    It's not a requirement. Level 60 is. You dont HAVE to explore act 4 to get level 60. It sure does make it much simpler though.
    If they made it a requirement for what is the prelude to cavalier difficulty it’s safe to assume they’ll do the same for cavalier Difficulty
    Also I say this with confidence that you could learn how to build satellites and spacecraft in the time it would take you to get to level 60 via side events
    But that's still a choice, innit?
  • ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Posts: 243

i liked the moleman expeditions and this mode of sidequest is fun for me, but you basically lowered the epic difficulty rewards and advanced the canadian difficulty rewards from there. I really like this game kabam and this time it seemed that you truly listen to your community, but sadly i am wrong, i hope the difficulty is not crazy for those rewards that you offer

Very likely they've now reduced the difficulty as its no longer targeting UC and Cav players - its instead focusing on UC. Should make your lives easier and ours more difficult.

I'd personally rather it harder and better rewards as I can pretty much autofight UC difficulty, so I'm losing out on rewards too, but also understand it's making the people who struggle's life a lot easier..
    Hopefully that's the case, the rewards have been scaled down n so hopefully so has the difficulty
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Knation said:

H3t3r said:

Knation said:

So you dont want extra mastery points okay fine by me.
    But you can buy your way to titles. Not to levels.