**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Find the Elusive Sasquatch in Northern Expeditions! [Canadian Difficulty now Unlocking at Level 55]

Comments

• RaToniiiRaToniii Posts: 20

People hitting Cavalier before Level 60 is really something that shouldn't happen.

Explain to me how. I am level 57 and I just started act 6.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    RaToniii said:

People hitting Cavalier before Level 60 is really something that shouldn't happen.

People are focusing on getting through it as fast as possible to get to Cavalier Rewards. Which is entirely fine. However, there's a choice in that. If you choose to put all your energy into one aspect, you run the risk of missing out on other aspects that come from a natural progression.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    You gotta bump up the T5cc and 6 star shards. 6 star shards should be doubled. T5cc should total at least 10%.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020

DoubleDelta said:
    " However.. It is not Cavalier difficulty, it is Canadian difficulty - they made this clear. You need to be Level 40 for Epic side quest. You need to be Uncollected and Level 40 for the standard EQ. This is no different. Level 60 Side Quest, 60 and Cavalier is likely needed for the eventual EQ"

canadian difficulty is testing for cavalier difficulty though...
  • CapspideyCapspidey Posts: 4
    Lvl 60 restriction is too bad @Kabam mike
    Please remove that it’s total bs
  • Derman789Derman789 Posts: 58
    RaToniii said:

sounds to me like you can be level 60 very soon, great job
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    RaToniii said:

I think, to RaToniii point is, that people should be exploring all of the content...

I am not experienced in this though, I've been playing since 2015. and there was a level cap of level 50 at the time, then with the release of Act 5, the cap got extended to level 60. (Mind you there were no such thing as 6*)

So someone who joins now, and we tell them, 5 and 6* is end game don't worry about anything else, wont quest everything older players like me have, because its simply not worth it..
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Overall rewards look disappointing.

I'll hold full judgement based on the difficulty vs rewards. I'm concerned though as this has been a large pain point typically.

Other thing... it's hard to gauge these rewards because I don't know how they would pair with Cavalier EQ. It's hard to tell what the whole month would add up to by just seeing EQ
  • EmpyEmpy Posts: 4
    Will the side quests stay open the entire month like the mole man event, or will they go away after a week? As a level 57 cavalier player, I believe I can get to level 60 by the end of the month.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Remember everyone the Canadian difficulty is just for the side event. And we’re working our way to Cavalier difficulty EQ and Legendary Side Quests. What’s being offered this month, assuming you explore both UC EQ as well as Epic and Canadian side, is 5,500 6* shards, 32,000 5* shards, 36,000 T5B, over 2 T2A, and 3 2% T5CC! That’s pretty dang good.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

I figured out why there are less rewards in this months side quest:

Everyone here is forgetting about the conversion rate from USD to CAD. When factored in, the rewards are identical.

They've never been the same every month, TBH. Usually they vary within somewhat of a range.
    Empy said:

Will the side quests stay open the entire month like the mole man event, or will they go away after a week? As a level 57 cavalier player, I believe I can get to level 60 by the end of the month.

should stay open yes
  • Wasiq_75Wasiq_75 Posts: 152 ★★
    Can u guys change Level 60 to try Canadian difficulty Quest? I'm Cavalier and I'm not at level 60
    edited June 2020
    Wasiq_75 said:

Can u guys change Level 60 to try Canadian difficulty Quest? I'm Cavalier and I'm not at level 60

yes ofc just for you :wink:
  • Wasiq_75Wasiq_75 Posts: 152 ★★
    Derman789 said:

Wasiq_75 said:

what level you at?
    I'm at level 56
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★

@GroundedWisdom that is such a stupid thing to say and anyway, the title system made level system redundant anyway, also, how narrow minded can one be?
    @Stark154667 Actually I think @GroundedWisdom is quite right. The only way a player can get Cavalier without being level 60 is if they already have a very high account, in other words a lot of experience, on the side. A new player, will never realistically be able to hit cavalier before hitting level 60.
    Still I do think the title should be the main gate to be able to enter.