**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Find the Elusive Sasquatch in Northern Expeditions! [Canadian Difficulty now Unlocking at Level 55]

Comments

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★

I think that the level 60 requirement is dumb because a lot of people get good rosters and cavalier and even past 6.2 without level 60... I mean this guy with 5k prestige can do the quest while meanwhile
    This guy in my alliance with 7k prestige and who has beaten 6.2 can’t... dumb kabam lower level requirement to like 50 or something
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    It's not even difficult to get to level 60. It is not an unreasonable requirement too. You don't even have to explore the whole of act 4, just put some 12 hr XP boosts and autoplay using your rank 5 5 stars and you should be getting it done easily. I mean, there is a natural progression in game and if you chose to ignore that, you made that choice and you may miss out on some things. Act 4 is reduced energy too. So, instead of complaining about every single thing, get to lvl 60 before the side event ends next month and you can explore the Canadian difficulty. This is one of the reasons our reasonable complaints go unheard.
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    edited June 2020

People hitting Cavalier before Level 60 is really something that shouldn't happen.

@GroundedWisdom that is such a stupid thing to say and anyway, the title system made level system redundant anyway, also, how narrow minded can one be?
    @Stark154667 Actually I think @GroundedWisdom is quite right. The only way a player can get Cavalier without being level 60 is if they already have a very high account, in other words a lot of experience, on the side. A new player, will never realistically be able to hit cavalier before hitting level 60.
    Still I do think the title should be the main gate to be able to enter.
    Well, there is this guy we call BG, who almost reached cavalier in 1 week, on a new account only spending an odin.

Yes he has experience, but anyone with lucky pulls can go through and do one path in content and reach Cavalier very quickly.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020

People hitting Cavalier before Level 60 is really something that shouldn't happen.

@GroundedWisdom that is such a stupid thing to say and anyway, the title system made level system redundant anyway, also, how narrow minded can one be?
    @Stark154667 Actually I think @GroundedWisdom is quite right. The only way a player can get Cavalier without being level 60 is if they already have a very high account, in other words a lot of experience, on the side. A new player, will never realistically be able to hit cavalier before hitting level 60.
    Well, there is this guy we call BG, who almost reached cavalier in 1 week, on a new account only spending an odin.
    Wow, read his comment again, and read your comment again and see where you went wrong.
    I see you went back and edited. If you pass through once, till act 5 you don't need specific champs to complete. It's act 6 that requires a good roster and why he failed to get cavalier
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    This is the first month for the new difficulty, so I don't imagine that the rewards will stay this low. For the most part, it's a decent starting point, not too low and not too high, so we need to wait and see what the difficulty looks like. Also, it is a side event, not the main EQ, so that also needs to be taken into consideration when looking at it. The only parts that seem low to me are the t2A (only 2, but that's not too big of a deal since they are so easy to get) and the 3 2% t5cc crystals (these are just straight-up pathetic, if you're only gonna give us three crystals, make them 5% ones, yeesh).
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    edited June 2020

This is the first month for the new difficulty, so I don't imagine that the rewards will stay this low. For the most part, it's a decent starting point, not too low and not too high, so we need to wait and see what the difficulty looks like. Also, it is a side event, not the main EQ, so that also needs to be taken into consideration when looking at it. The only parts that seem low to me are the t2A (only 2, but that's not too big of a deal since they are so easy to get) and the 3 2% t5cc crystals (these are just straight-up pathetic, if you're only gonna give us three crystals, make them 5% ones, yeesh).

So if 2500 is the norm for the side event the maybe the Main EQ is 5k giving us 10000 6* a month(including uncollected 100%)
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Wow, read his comment again, and read your comment again and see where you went wrong.
    I see you went back and edited. If you pass through once, till act 5 you don't need specific champs to complete. It's act 6 that requires a good roster and why he failed to get cavalier
    Yeah, I was rushing... lol
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Knation said:

Knation said:

Knation said:

H3t3r said:

Knation said:

The Quest requires 0 Energy.

I was trying to say that the energy required to get to lvl 60, if they dont agree to lower it is a energy consuming requirement so where are to energy bundles to help with that. Has nothing to do with needing energy to complete this quest...which yes is 0. Which I'd say is one of only things that is worth it.
    To be honest, Level 60 isn't an unreasonable requirement for what it is and what's earned.
    You don't get to decide that.
    Get my point, being uncollected and level 40 is quite reasonable. That's like 74 quests.
    Cavalier and level 60? That's just uncalled for. They said they'd make one path easy for players who just became cavalier but then put a gate on it. I just don't understand why I'm being punished for getting cavalier before people who progress "normally" (acc to you)
    Progress is measured in 3 ways. XP Level, Title, and Roster. If you're not in the higher distribution of each of these categories, I feel like you shouldn't be able to access the quest. It means you haven't progressed enough.
    It wouldn’t a problem if 5:3 to 6:1 provided sufficient exp there’s a problem when you have to do act 4 100% to get to level 60

Everyone should have act4 100% act2 i can see not being explored but act4 come on now.
    My main account has done everything in the game 100% outside of abyss
    And it still hasn’t done act 4 100% reasoning it’s boring as **** maybe some people enjoy mindlessly slogging through fights but I’d rather not especially as the rewards aren’t great especially for anyone who’s cavalier
    Are you level 60?
    My main account is as I did cave in and do the first 2 chapters 100%
    See? Easy route.
    Again why should act 4 be a requirement for what is cavalier Difficulty
    It's not cavalier difficulty. It's Canadian difficulty.
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Im stoked. I think this looks great on paper. I'm curious to see the actual nodes and what we will be fighting. Hoping its not too crazy. But i think that gold looks juicy! Looks like july is gonna be a banger!
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
    So quick question, might be more of an assumption, with this side event needing to be level 60, the next time we go up in difficulties, say for r5 6* or r1-2 7*, wed need to have higher level cap cutoffs. Does this mean new levels past 60 are at some point in the future? Asking for a friend lol.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

So quick question, might be more of an assumption, with this side event needing to be level 60, the next time we go up in difficulties, say for r5 6* or r1-2 7*, wed need to have higher level cap cutoffs. Does this mean new levels past 60 are at some point in the future? Asking for a friend lol.

Way too soon to say, really. We're years off from that.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Why dont we just copy Barrons war instead that was good I'm saying that because I got a 5* Warlock and Corvus because of it

Direct quote from
    DEV DIARY: THE FUTURE OF QUESTS

The new Cavalier Event Quest difficulty will be available to those that have achieved the Cavalier title, but that does not mean that once you reach the Cavalier title, exploring, or even completing it will be a breeze. At launch, there will be a wide range of Cavalier players trying out this new difficulty, from someone that has recently achieved the milestone, to a Summoner that has countlessly beaten the Grandmaster, the power and skill level can vary wildly. Our challenge is building a Quest that can appeal to them all

No mention of level 60 in that

So one post from kabam says this then they change in the next

This isn't Cavalier. It's Road to Cavalier, and the Side Quests are not locked to Titles.
    For that matter, if there was a Level limit on Cavalier, that would be totally understandable.
  • WarBros23WarBros23 Posts: 73
    The level requirement should be removed, level 60 is so restricting to so many players, Cavalier can be achieved with the right conditions far before a summoner reaches the highest level. Levels shouldn't matter when it comes to the game, as the true test to see if you are ready for this side event difficulty is 6.1. If you have cleared that, then you have proven that you have a versatile roster, which is utterly ridiculous that people are being restricted even after achieving the title.

Direct quote from

The new Cavalier Event Quest difficulty will be available to those that have achieved the Cavalier title, but that does not mean that once you reach the Cavalier title, exploring, or even completing it will be a breeze. At launch, there will be a wide range of Cavalier players trying out this new difficulty, from someone that has recently achieved the milestone, to a Summoner that has countlessly beaten the Grandmaster, the power and skill level can vary wildly. Our challenge is building a Quest that can appeal to them all

This isn't Cavalier. It's Road to Cavalier, and the Side Quests are not locked to Titles.
    For that matter, if there was a Level limit on Cavalier, that would be totally understandable.
    From op
    Canadian Difficulty is the first step on the road to our Cavalier Event Quest difficulty level. It will allow us to gather feedback and data, and you to share your experiences with us in regards to difficulty, rewards, and pain points.

Keep digging lol
    How does that even remotely contradict what I said?

Direct quote from

From op
    Canadian Difficulty is the first step on the road to our Cavalier Event Quest difficulty level. It will allow us to gather feedback and data, and you to share your experiences with us in regards to difficulty, rewards, and pain points.

Keep digging lol
    Read the DEV DIARY: THE FUTURE OF QUESTS
    And you will understand
    Read what I said again.
  • Blackadder17996Blackadder17996 Posts: 62
    @Kabam Miike I understand that Canadian difficulty is just a data gathering experiment for future Cavalier difficulty. I also understand that the frustration coming from the players is the previous frustration snowballing into the next update. What I don't understand is how can these players have opinion on rewards when the event hasn't even been released?!

Direct quote from

From op

Keep digging lol
    Read the DEV DIARY: THE FUTURE OF QUESTS
    And you will understand
    Read what I said again.
    Gods sake, kabam said they were using the next couple of months using a cavalier level to garage the difficulty needed for a full eq cavalier difficulty.
    For some one who is always on here you should have known and no I’m not trolling through for you.
    Either I’m right or your wrong I’m happy either way .
    It is not "Cavalier". It is Road to Cavalier, and it's not locked to any Title, just like Beginner to Epic is not locked to any Title.
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461

I became cavalier at level 55..
    They might be using feedback from it to gauge Cavalier, but it's still a Side Quest like any, and there will be other requirements. Level 60 is one of them.
    Honestly I don't understand why it's even an argument. If people can reach Cavalier, I'm darn sure getting to Level 60 isn't a challenge.