**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Suggestion

DoubleDeltaDoubleDelta Posts: 2,478 ★★★★
May be a stupid idea, and I don't know how feasible it is, or the community opinion.

During off season, what do people think about internal wars? For example.
BG1 Offense vs BG2 Defence
BG2 Offense vs BG3 Defence
BG3 Offense vs BG1 Defence

This gives people the chance to communicate as a whole alliance in order to practice nodes, placements and tactics.

As part of this, as it is internal, revives / health potions are free, or extremely cheap - with smaller rewards as a result. Perhaps the team with the best K/D ratio wins a crystal with a random boost, or in-season based rewards. It would also be nice if champions were unlocked during this period in order to be used in other content.

It could essentially be used as a live beta to give feedback to Kabam on improvements, or gain data from the player base. It also allows for no risk experimentation. I less used champion could be used on a defensive node, or as an offensive champion to test viability.

You could also look at making them quick fire rounds, with reduced length or energy costs, increasing the launch volume. Again, adding to Kabam's data pool and players experience.

This may not be a viable idea, or may not be liked but I believe its a good way to gain real experience in off season without the spend, and experiment with new tactics and node / champion mixtures.

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    This actually seems really cool. It would be beneficial to both kabam and the alliances. Seems like a big win win
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    I like the idea, but then what is there to stop people from just placing weak champs for easy rewards? Perhaps rewards would have to be based off the strength of defences fought if that is possible to monitor?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★

A_NAZ said:

I like the idea, but then what is there to stop people from just placing weak champs for easy rewards? Perhaps rewards would have to be based off the strength of defences fought if that is possible to monitor?

Like I said smaller rewards - must be a way to do rewards off overall rating or similar to old school dungeons where you're tiered by who you use? That tiering gives you better or worse rewards
    maybe just put no rewards, or the defenders get rewards based on how they do, and so do the attackers. Only problem is this gets difficult with 1BG groups.

I think no rewards work best here, since the real reward is becoming an organized alliance.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

A_NAZ said:

Like I said smaller rewards - must be a way to do rewards off overall rating or similar to old school dungeons where you're tiered by who you use? That tiering gives you better or worse rewards
    maybe just put no rewards, or the defenders get rewards based on how they do, and so do the attackers. Only problem is this gets difficult with 1BG groups.

I think no rewards work best here, since the real reward is becoming an organized alliance.
    I thought that but how many people would realistically want to spend time for zero reward, even gold or gold and iso would be something which would make it worth while for a lot of people
    I mean it doesn't take too much time, and the "reward" is testing out your defense strategies. I think that's rewarding enough. It doesn't impact anything else either since the champions would be unlocked.