**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

You're Crazy!

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
I've always been somewhat of a free thinker in the game. This is Phoenix. She was Duped once. That's right. I put 80 Sigs into her because I like her, and I had no other options at the time. Anyone have any other crazy (not mainstream) choices they want to share? Go ahead. Think for yourself!

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

I've always been somewhat of a free thinker in the game. This is Phoenix. She was Duped once. That's right. I put 80 Sigs into her because I like her, and I had no other options at the time. Anyone have any other crazy (not mainstream) choices they want to share? Go ahead. Think for yourself!

Why not take her past rank 2 if you enjoy her and put so many stones into her? TBH at rank 5 she is pretty awesome.
    I'll take her to at least R4 eventually. Taking Doom to R5 next. Guillotine 2099 to R4 after that. Pulled Warlock and used a Gem on him. AA and Sentinel need to go to R5 sometime. Always something to do. Lol.
    I always work on one of each Class at Max Rank, then go for preferences.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★

Love the Masacre rank up. I’ll take mine to rank 3 eventually. Already have a 5* r5 sig 200.

• GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Osfan8 said:

Love the Masacre rank up. I’ll take mine to rank 3 eventually. Already have a 5* r5 sig 200.

Yeah I like him a lot. Really fun character to play. Damage is just stupid when he’s ignited, pretty big L2s into block even without suicides plus he’s up there if I ever get a domino.
  • Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    edited June 2020
    i love phoenix she is crazy i don't know why people hate her even i loved gamora ( pre buffed version) she is too like same insane during that old time

Psylocke is my only r3 and while I don’t think Ronin is that strange of a rank up, people seem to think he is. I think Ronin is really underrated but most importantly, he’s fun to play.
    It’s worth noting that while Ant-Man is sig120, none of those sig levels are from dupes. I only pulled Ant-Man once and after failing to awaken him for months, I used a science awakening gem and put 119 sig stones into him.

Ronin is underrated, and Ant-Man with a high Sig is a pain for Glancing.
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    I like CW, There, I said it. He got me through a lot of Acts 3,4,and 5. Unfortunately my 4* is just too weak to be of much use any more.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Really nice synergy with Emma.
    Midnite93 said:

Phoenix is not the worst she has nice prestige. She is fun to play with some decent damage.

She'd have to be Max to affect my Prestige, and as much as I'm a free thinker, I have other options I'd consider first. Sparkles or Silver Surfer mainly. Not so much for Prestige. Just because I like them.
    I'm sure people would tell me to Max my Corvus, but I've never gotten on that train. Blade either.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

I'm sure people would tell me to Max my Corvus, but I've never gotten on that train. Blade either.

I have a duped Blade and I don’t he’ll ever go higher than his current 4/55. I just don’t think he’s as good as he used to be and isn’t worth the catalysts anymore.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

Psylocke is my only r3 and while I don’t think Ronin is that strange of a rank up, people seem to think he is. I think Ronin is really underrated but most importantly, he’s fun to play.
    It’s worth noting that while Ant-Man is sig120, none of those sig levels are from dupes. I only pulled Ant-Man once and after failing to awaken him for months, I used a science awakening gem and put 119 sig stones into him.

Duuuude that Psylocke rankup is so awesome
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

She’s not at rank 5 yet but I do plan on it for the future. She’s such a fun champion to play and can have some really insane matchups.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

She’s not at rank 5 yet but I do plan on it for the future. She’s such a fun champion to play and can have some really insane matchups.

have you tried her against vision aarkus? insane power gain