**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Level 60 Requirement for Canadian Difficulty

DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
Just... why? I have done everything up to 6.3.2, have done Elder’s Bane, have done all the variants and have 3 R5 5*. There is no reason I should have to miss out on this because of level requirements! If I had known that this would be happening in this fashion I would’ve grinded out levels but instead I didn’t know until THE LAST SECOND. The lack of communication was phenomenal on this one! I thought I would need at least Cavalier not level 60. Now, I have no way to get to level 60 until probably 2-3 weeks now because of the sheer amount of energy needed to get my level up. Please, change this to Cavalier required instead of level 60 required. Heck, I wouldn’t mind if it was required to have both 6.1 and 6.2 completed. Please, just change this so that we don’t have to be lvl 60 in order to even attempt it.

Comments

• DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Mike439 said:

Idk if they’ve always been level based, so be it. They’re being consistent at least.

The Monthly event quest will be available for all levels as long as you’re Cav. Seems fair as long as it’s consistent.

I do agree some heads up Over the last 2 weeks would have been appreciated for those who are close

Yeah, it was sort of expected, but the way that they were saying things made it seem like it would be limited to Cavaliers. At this point a level 60 Uncollected could do the difficulty while I cannot despite having done Elder’s bane and Cavalier. I just didn’t expect them to do it in this way and that is on me. Still, the communication was not super reliable and now, I’m missing out on so many resources that I could use to R5 a 4th champion.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★

@GinjabredMonsta Already read his response and it honestly doesn’t make sense.

Was it grammatically incorrect or the reasoning being rejected?

@winterthur It’s mainly the reasoning behind it. The way they wrote about it in the roadmap made it seem like only Cavalier would be required. Instead, he is basically telling us we should have expected a level requirement when we had no idea what to actually expect. We had no way of knowing that we would need to be level 60.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★

@winterthur It’s mainly the reasoning behind it. The way they wrote about it in the roadmap made it seem like only Cavalier would be required. Instead, he is basically telling us we should have expected a level requirement when we had no idea what to actually expect. We had no way of knowing that we would need to be level 60.
    I agree with you that many things are not said.
    25 R5 5* champs* lmao
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★

@GinjabredMonsta Already read his response and it honestly doesn’t make sense. Everyone was lead to believe that Cavalier would be required, they did not tell us levels would be required. They lacked communication until the last second and now I won’t be able to do the content I was looking forward to.

This.
    Isn't.
    Cavalier.
    Difficulty.

This is the ROAD to Cav difficulty.its not hard to understand. Take some time to finish the other acts. You need to develop your roster better.
    @Demonzfyre Develop my roster better?... Bud, I have a roster developed enough to do act 6.3. If that’s not developed enough I guess I need to have a 25 5* champ with 6.4 completed...
    “A roster developed enough to do 6.3”=ghost and symbiote supreme to take down the tricky fights and nodes. Also, I think you only have 3 r5 5 stars.
  • DashamtvamasiayDashamtvamasiay Posts: 81
    Yah man, it's disappointing to see that lvl 60 requirement. I have just become a cav and it doesn't feel good as I was literally hurrying up to become one only to do the road to cav but ...😩😩. I am still just a new cav, so u might be 10 times more saddened by the fact that this requires level 60 coz you have already completed 6.3, lol. My hearty condolences
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    i feel ya, im cavalier, elders bane, have 2 variants 100%ed yet only lvl 59. gladly im close enough to probably hit it (if i remember to pop my xp boosts before burning my nrg)
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★

@Buttehrs im lvl 58 but it takes 850k Xperia’s to go from 59-60 that is a crazy ammount, also a little warning from kabam like a couple months ago would’ve been great.

Problem with that is no one had any concrete info that any kind of cavalier was coming anytime this soon until the dev diary a few days ago. Granted they could have said something along with that but it is kabam and they are known to leave peices of info out, probably to cause frustration like now. But again you already did the hard part. Getting cavalier. So all you gotta do is play some easy quests, gets some rewards and xp. Is it really worth getting all angry over?
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    🧐should have been using all those XP boost we always get especially since it was recently ramped up
This discussion has been closed.