**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Find the Elusive Sasquatch in Northern Expeditions! [Canadian Difficulty now Unlocking at Level 55]

Comments

• PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    I'm just hoping the sig stones in the objectives are generic.
  • AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★
    No awakening gems in the side quest. Well that's a bummer.
  • MJROCKSMJROCKS Posts: 16
    The level 60 requirement is really absurd and I've seen a lot of people justifying this based on previous content which has been level locked( level 40). The idea of comparing these two levels is just stupid, you get level 40 easily by completing act 5.2 and some lower difficulty quests, even if you don't you can always pop less than 4-5 energy refills with boosts and get to level 40. Getting to level 60 from level the 50's is another thing, my account, for example, is cavalier, 75% act 5 done, v4 100% explored and v3 completed and I'm still on level 55 as I haven't touched act 4 yet, why do I need to spend almost 40-50 energy refills (yes it takes that much energy) and be forced to do content that I don't like instead of focussing on higher-level content like getting elder's bane? Gone are the days when people took more than a year to get cavalier. You guys yourself have seen how Brian grant & KT1 have blitzed through content in less than a month so why cant moderately skilled and highly dedicated players do the same? You guys have done a complete backtrack of your previous post wherein you guys explicitly said that you were making high difficulty side quest content as an experiment for the release of "cavalier" difficulty down the line while actively restricting cavalier difficulty players from taking part. Get your act together guys, so much feedback and even then the player base isn't happy
  • Air98Air98 Posts: 81 ★★
    edited June 2020

Lvernon15 said:

These rewards seen lacking, Canadian difficulty isn’t too far above whet you got in the standard uncollected one for mole man, 3 2% t5cc isn’t doing anything for anyone to be honest, far too low, and I don’t see why lower difficulties should take a hit because of a higher one, glad it’s 0 energy, but rewards seem a bit too low, hopefully calendars and objectives are enough to make up for jt

What did you expect? 25% of a T5cc? LMAO
    This is how much Kabam has brainwashed people to believe T5CC need to be rare and hard to get, people actually think 25% is a ludicrous amount. The fragments are spread across 6 classes so if we got 25% a month it would take 2 YEARS to get one catalyst of each class and somehow people like this think that's too much. No wonder Kabam is putting out 2% crystals.
  • Wasiq_75Wasiq_75 Posts: 148 ★★
    MJROCKS said:

The level 60 requirement is really absurd and I've seen a lot of people justifying this based on previous content which has been level locked( level 40). The idea of comparing these two levels is just stupid, you get level 40 easily by completing act 5.2 and some lower difficulty quests, even if you don't you can always pop less than 4-5 energy refills with boosts and get to level 40. Getting to level 60 from level the 50's is another thing, my account, for example, is cavalier, 75% act 5 done, v4 100% explored and v3 completed and I'm still on level 55 as I haven't touched act 4 yet, why do I need to spend almost 40-50 energy refills (yes it takes that much energy) and be forced to do content that I don't like instead of focussing on higher-level content like getting elder's bane? Gone are the days when people took more than a year to get cavalier. You guys yourself have seen how Brian grant & KT1 have blitzed through content in less than a month so why cant moderately skilled and highly dedicated players do the same? You guys have done a complete backtrack of your previous post wherein you guys explicitly said that you were making high difficulty side quest content as an experiment for the release of "cavalier" difficulty down the line while actively restricting cavalier difficulty players from taking part. Get your act together guys, so much feedback and even then the player base isn't happy

Same, I'm Cavalier, I've done V4, V3 100%, already explored 5.4, slowly progressing towards act 5 exploration and i'm at level 56
  • LN_sweetyLN_sweety Posts: 1
    It is unfair for the caviler players who are below lvl 60
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    MJROCKS said:

So you haven't done act4 100%? And your not lv60. You do know you get mastery points for 100% act4 and getting your level up to 60 right. People seem to forget that. I personally think the lv60 gate is just fine.
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    As much as I want to evaluate these (the rewards) for myself, I can't guarantee the fairness or integrity of what I'm going to say until the quest itself is available firsthand.
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    looking forward to the Canadian difficulty and rewards
  • Ankush69Ankush69 Posts: 21
    A simple solution is canadian difficulty being accessible to those who satisfy either of the criteria : Cavalier or lv60
    Why is so hard to understand @Kabam Miike ?
  • ShivajiShivaji Posts: 12
    No t1a, seriously!
  • DashamtvamasiayDashamtvamasiay Posts: 81
    Just one final question!! Will this level 60 stupidity be there for the cavalier difficulty of monthly event quests also when they get released??!!
  • Can't wait to see what kind of annoying nodes they come up to for Canadian difficulty.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Honestly the number of people who are Cavalier and not Level 60 is concerning to me.
  • Nichoas_1Nichoas_1 Posts: 139 ★★
    edited June 2020
    Why does this look like we still can’t get a 6* a month? Am I missing something here? If you can’t be bothered to give the players a real incentive to play then why would anyone waste their time to still come up short while making the grind for the month longer?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★

Honestly the number of people who are Cavalier and not Level 60 is concerning to me.

U know what? Just because you are a cavalier and level 60 (I am assuming) doesn't mean all cavaliers are level 60, isn't it right??😾😾
    And many of you have pointed before that mini accounts just jump in fast to become cavalier, I would say no , there are plenty of guys out there who play the game for pleasure and entertainment and are lazy enough not to explore acts, just like me👻👻.
    Not yet Cavalier.

The Quest requires 0 Energy.

I was trying to say that the energy required to get to lvl 60, if they dont agree to lower it is a energy consuming requirement so where are to energy bundles to help with that. Has nothing to do with needing energy to complete this quest...which yes is 0. Which I'd say is one of only things that is worth it.
    To be honest, Level 60 isn't an unreasonable requirement for what it is and what's earned.
    You don't get to decide that.
    Get my point, being uncollected and level 40 is quite reasonable. That's like 74 quests.
    Cavalier and level 60? That's just uncalled for. They said they'd make one path easy for players who just became cavalier but then put a gate on it. I just don't understand why I'm being punished for getting cavalier before people who progress "normally" (acc to you)
    Cavalier and Level 60 is uncalled for? Highly doubtful. I'm not even Cavalier yet and I was Level 60 when I did Act 4 Exploration.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

The fact that I’m agreeing with you is scaring me...

U know what? Just because you are a cavalier and level 60 (I am assuming) doesn't mean all cavaliers are level 60, isn't it right??😾😾
    And many of you have pointed before that mini accounts just jump in fast to become cavalier, I would say no , there are plenty of guys out there who play the game for pleasure and entertainment and are lazy enough not to explore acts, just like me👻👻.
    Not yet Cavalier.

The Quest requires 0 Energy.

I was trying to say that the energy required to get to lvl 60, if they dont agree to lower it is a energy consuming requirement so where are to energy bundles to help with that. Has nothing to do with needing energy to complete this quest...which yes is 0. Which I'd say is one of only things that is worth it.
    To be honest, Level 60 isn't an unreasonable requirement for what it is and what's earned.
    You don't get to decide that.
    Get my point, being uncollected and level 40 is quite reasonable. That's like 74 quests.
    Cavalier and level 60? That's just uncalled for. They said they'd make one path easy for players who just became cavalier but then put a gate on it. I just don't understand why I'm being punished for getting cavalier before people who progress "normally" (acc to you)
    Cavalier and Level 60 is uncalled for? Highly doubtful. I'm not even Cavalier yet and I was Level 60 when I did Act 4 Exploration.
    @winterthur Yup I already told in one of my previous comments that I ain't one till now, but I am on my verge of becoming one, just one quest to complete. " Just like me " here refers to the players who r lazy and don't explore acts like me.

Just one final question!! Will this level 60 stupidity be there for the cavalier difficulty of monthly event quests also when they get released??!!

But pls can anyone answer this question?
    edited June 2020

Assuming yours is the profile ingame with the same name, you aren’t even cavalier yet, nevermind level 60, they specifically said cavalier difficulty will be designed for those that are somewhere between having gained cavalier and explored act 6.
    I personally believe kabam should have the limitations for cavalier difficulty because it shows people have put the time into their accounts.
  • RenegädeツRenegädeツ Posts: 98
    Looks great. 0 energy side quests are always welcome. I can see that they are partially considering gold and sig stone shortages, and including them in rewards for next month.
  • Nichoas_1Nichoas_1 Posts: 139 ★★
    Still nothing and none of the players commenting about how they stil aren’t trying to give the players one stupid 6* a month? It’s one hero crystal that likely results in a meme champ we can’t do better than this, really?
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,141 ★★★★★

Unpopular opinion: but I agree with the level 60 cap for Canadian difficulty.

I don't think people who are Cavalier and not level 60 deserve the Cavalier difficulty. You should have completed a part of the game before you can reap the rewards. Level 60 means roughly you completed up to Act 4, that isn't that much to ask. If you rush through the story quests, be my guest, but you shouldn't be part of the big boys club.

It seems they havent even started to try uncollected eqs seems them people below 60 just thought to get cavalier and thought to get rewards that are upcoming for players that are level 60 and cavalier ready in september im glad theres a level gate of 60 this month as makes sense for 60 as heroic and master is level 25 they add 15 levels for uc which is level 40 and extra 20 so seems about right with the level cap increase on difficulty
    Bendy said:

Unpopular opinion: but I agree with the level 60 cap for Canadian difficulty.

I don't think people who are Cavalier and not level 60 deserve the Cavalier difficulty. You should have completed a part of the game before you can reap the rewards. Level 60 means roughly you completed up to Act 4, that isn't that much to ask. If you rush through the story quests, be my guest, but you shouldn't be part of the big boys club.

It seems they havent even started to try uncollected eqs seems them people below 60 just thought to get cavalier and thought to get rewards that are upcoming for players that are level 60 and cavalier ready in september im glad theres a level gate of 60 this month as makes sense for 60 as heroic and master is level 25 they add 15 levels for uc which is level 40 and extra 20 so seems about right with the level cap increase on difficulty
    Not to mention these guys are more likely to have a weaker roster overall which will see them struggle a lot if they nail the difficulty of these cavalier quests as I highly doubt they’ll be able to just blitz it with Corvus (probably what many did) like you can an initial 6.1 run.