**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should there be a buff for CW and if he gets one what should it be

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
Civil warrior is one of my favorite champions but when I pulled him as a 5* he had little use besides power draining and heal blocking the opponent and besides that it was minimal damage so should he get a buff and if he did what would you want the buff to be?

Comments

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Sorry for making lots of posts I was inactive and wanted to make some posts
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Give him am attack boost per Armor up on him then we are square
  • SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Posts: 136
    edited June 2020
    I enjoy using CW but he definitely needs to be buffed, perhaps some regen, nullify, immunities of some sort, true strike high damage hits, reverse healing, perfect parries,

add some synergies

These abilities I listed above are all possibilities, if you check out venom or caiw they each possess far more each than I’ve listed, so no reason CW can’t at least have some of them, as could the majority of champs in need of buffing
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Yes, yes, yes. Please, anything! Lol
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★

He definitely needs a buff. I've been a fan of him since he came out, love his moveset and just looks cool. He just needs more damage. Maybe X amount of attack per armor up buff? Anyway if/when they buff him I hope they don't change his moves much.

So like a another colosuss?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    He really doesn't need too much - not a full redesign. He takes a little ramp up, but he's got a really solid and reliable Power Drain; and can easily stack five completely un-removable Armour Passives that grant him a total of 1850 armour, 75% reduction in his opponents offensive ability accuracy, and 75% reduced bleed and poison damage. So no full-on immunities, but on the other hand he can (via AAR) prevent all kinds of offensive stuff few other champs can; like Degeneration, Stun, Power Drain, Power Lock, Toxic Armour and so on.

As a defensive champ he's good - just needs some means to boost his attack. Either based on his Armour (as above), or he could have an ability like WS to switch between Defensive (Specials function as usual) and Offensive modes - in Offensive mode, Specials could grant Prowess, inflict Shock or Power Sting, instead of Power Drain.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

He really doesn't need too much - not a full redesign. He takes a little ramp up, but he's got a really solid and reliable Power Drain; and can easily stack five completely un-removable Armour Passives that grant him a total of 1850 armour, 75% reduction in his opponents offensive ability accuracy, and 75% reduced bleed and poison damage. So no full-on immunities, but on the other hand he can (via AAR) prevent all kinds of offensive stuff few other champs can; like Degeneration, Stun, Power Drain, Power Lock, Toxic Armour and so on.

As a defensive champ he's good - just needs some means to boost his attack. Either based on his Armour (as above), or he could have an ability like WS to switch between Defensive (Specials function as usual) and Offensive modes - in Offensive mode, Specials could grant Prowess, inflict Shock or Power Sting, instead of Power Drain.

I agree with this post yet in the beginning you said he doesnt need it too much and as you describe him without the buffs you say he's a solid champ but would you take him to act 5, 6 and book 2 without a buff