**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Just got my 6* Abyss Nexus Crystal...so close to getting Kabammed πŸ˜‚

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
So yeah, just opened my Abyss Nexus crystal from finishing a few weeks back. First 9 reveals, each was worse than the last until.... FINALLY salvation at #10 😍😍😍

https://youtu.be/BElt39UMqbY

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mine ended up okay in the end as well. I was worried with cosmic
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I was literally feeling the rage building up after the first 7 or so πŸ˜‚
    DalBot said:

I was literally feeling the rage building up after the first 7 or so πŸ˜‚

One of the 2 I wanted popped up midway so it wasn't as bad. Had pretty bad odds comparably with cosmic to other classes though.
    Who did you end up pulling?
    https://youtu.be/pG6JXnqxn6U

Posted it in the other thread I was in earlier
    Have a cosmic AG, Corvus is sig 80 naturally already, and had both he and marvel already unduped. Needed one of the two to decide where the AG goes. Got very lucky
    edited June 2020
    Solid prestige choice and kind of underrated as an attacker. I like Surfer a lot.

I'm sitting on a tech T5C that's why I went that way and would have LOVED a Warlock for it (would have been a new pull but who knows what 7/4 will bring), but I have zero complaints
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nice, my salvation was on #10 as well, got my namor duped and he’s now r3, though I had a bit more to fall back on with havok
    Lvernon15 said:

Nice, my salvation was on #10 as well, got my namor duped and he’s now r3, though I had a bit more to fall back on with havok

Yeah, honestly if I didn't get Ghost would have had to do Doc Oc, who is still a VERY good champ but would have been a massive let down
    Lvernon15 said:

Congrats on the Namor. Hopefully you can get his sig up to really unlock his potential (but damn that prestige is sexy)
    DalBot said:

Solid prestige choice and kind of underrated as an attacker. I like Surfer a lot.

I'm sitting on a tech T5C that's why I went that way and would have LOVED a Warlock for it (would have been a new pull but who knows what 7/4 will bring), but I have zero complaints

Yeah I've used all 6 t5c I've gotten so far so there's no immediate effect but it lets me decide where the AG goes and I have prestige in pocket if needed

DalBot said:

Yeah I've used all 6 t5c I've gotten so far so there's no immediate effect but it lets me decide where the AG goes and I have prestige in pocket if needed
    You having six T5CC just makes me sad that I didn't join a high tier alliance earlier πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
    DalBot said:

DalBot said:

You having six T5CC just makes me sad that I didn't join a high tier alliance earlier πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
    Namor, domino, Sym, Doom, Ghost, and Capiw at R3.

Honestly though, unfortunately spending matters more there than alliance currently. That's definitely something I disagree with. Granted I've played in upper tier alliances this whole time, the fact that I spend made far more difference than where I was is a problem.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Good choice. He gets too much guff.

Namor, domino, Sym, Doom, Ghost, and Capiw at R3.

Honestly though, unfortunately spending matters more there than alliance currently. That's definitely something I disagree with. Granted I've played in upper tier alliances this whole time, the fact that I spend made far more difference than where I was is a problem.

Sadly yes, credit card will always be king
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 β˜…β˜…β˜…

groot would have been an easy choice, he being an op god of the game
  • ShreddnesssShreddnesss Posts: 40 β˜…
    I got kabamed again and again and again...went for tech - wanted ghost or warlock..didn't got any of them
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This abyss selector crystal tells me this is one of their new ideas for us to pick a champ we want
    Just better hope you get at least one good champ like I got lucky with on the very last one. By the time it got to ten I was fully expecting it to show Civil Warrior πŸ˜‚
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The abyss selector should b how to open regular 6 stars

That would be absolutely terrible. It should be an extremely rare item only meant for the hardest of content. Otherwise it would completely destroy the balance of the game. I say this as someone who has had more than his fair share of awful pulls.

That’s too far, I’d be happy to see class crystals or 3 choice 6* nexus for more shards, but a 10 choice class nexus with a 33-50% chance at pulling a single champ is a bit too much unless it would cost like 100k shards
    Lvernon15 said:

That’s too far, I’d be happy to see class crystals or 3 choice 6* nexus for more shards, but a 10 choice class nexus with a 33-50% chance at pulling a single champ is a bit too much unless it would cost like 100k shards

I'd be all for class or Incursion type crystals
    DalBot said:

Lvernon15 said:

Yeah, I would’nt have issues with that, make them 15k shards or something and that’s a great addition
    Lvernon15 said:

DalBot said:

Lvernon15 said:

Yeah, I would’nt have issues with that, make them 15k shards or something and that’s a great addition
    15K for Incursion type crystals would be amazing. Hopefully mods read that suggestion
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,827 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lvernon15 said:

Normally i wouldnt rank namor unless he was max sig, but this was a one in a lifetime chance so i can see why you picked him
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nice pull. IMIW Doc Oc and Sentinel aren't bad so if Ghost didn't pop up u still had some good options

Nice pull. IMIW Doc Oc and Sentinel aren't bad so if Ghost didn't pop up u still had some good options

All decent champs but none would have done anything for my account, especially since both IMIW and Sentinel I have duped already.