**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Island of Modok Bug

If this doesn't get deleted in 3 minutes I'll be mad surprised lmao but anyway I was doing the island then it just ended, said rewards would go to the stash and they didn't? If they send me to support Ill literally just delete the game with its useless support lol

Comments

• Options
    DoubledashDoubledash Posts: 66
    The island has a timer that resets, if you play this when the timer is about to reset it will do just what you have said. You will actually have to contact support about giving you the resources back to renter, please take note of the timer at the top of the island enterancr
  • Options
    Southern_KantSouthern_Kant Posts: 157

The island has a timer that resets, if you play this when the timer is about to reset it will do just what you have said. You will actually have to contact support about giving you the resources back to renter, please take note of the timer at the top of the island enterancr

Yeah I noticed that the timer is a reset quest thing but I got in contact with support so all good now 👍