**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Find the Elusive Sasquatch in Northern Expeditions! [Canadian Difficulty now Unlocking at Level 55]

Comments

• OmergamerOmergamer Posts: 16
    I think that the Canadian difficulty should be for cavalier players that are above level 50 because there are a lot of cavalier players (like me) that haven't reached level 60, but are close (I'm personally reached level 57 but I completed act 6.1 and I'm a skilled player so try to execute this suggestion
  • DashamtvamasiayDashamtvamasiay Posts: 81
    edited June 2020

Just one final question!! Will this level 60 stupidity be there for the cavalier difficulty of monthly event quests also when they get released??!!

Assuming yours is the profile ingame with the same name, you aren’t even cavalier yet, nevermind level 60, they specifically said cavalier difficulty will be designed for those that are somewhere between having gained cavalier and explored act 6.
    I personally believe kabam should have the limitations for cavalier difficulty because it shows people have put the time into their accounts.
    Yah man, I literally told two comments before that I am not cavalier (just one quest away from becoming one) but was aiming to become just for the next month's quests on road to cavalier difficulty but..😑😑
  • DashamtvamasiayDashamtvamasiay Posts: 81

Bendy said:

Unpopular opinion: but I agree with the level 60 cap for Canadian difficulty.

I don't think people who are Cavalier and not level 60 deserve the Cavalier difficulty. You should have completed a part of the game before you can reap the rewards. Level 60 means roughly you completed up to Act 4, that isn't that much to ask. If you rush through the story quests, be my guest, but you shouldn't be part of the big boys club.

It seems they havent even started to try uncollected eqs seems them people below 60 just thought to get cavalier and thought to get rewards that are upcoming for players that are level 60 and cavalier ready in september im glad theres a level gate of 60 this month as makes sense for 60 as heroic and master is level 25 they add 15 levels for uc which is level 40 and extra 20 so seems about right with the level cap increase on difficulty
    Not to mention these guys are more likely to have a weaker roster overall which will see them struggle a lot if they nail the difficulty of these cavalier quests as I highly doubt they’ll be able to just blitz it with Corvus (probably what many did) like you can an initial 6.1 run.
    Ok so u think exploring 100% of act 4 and making it to level 60 will make their rosters strong?? The rewards are hardly a 5* crystal and a 4* ag if I remember correctly🤔🤔
  • HarvindHarvind Posts: 10
    CAN ANYONE HELP ME ABOUT, **Remember, 1 Quest unlocks each week!**
    Is it we can only choose one difficulty quest for the whole week and the same thing goes on for next week ?
    or
    We can't choose the same difficulty quest on the next week ?
    Knation said:

To be honest seems like rewards have been tuned down tons in lower difficulties

True buddy, because like me just a ordinary lvl 50 player, and chooses Master Difficulty.

So this reward is for every week right, so basically we will get rewards for four weeks, so times 4 right ?
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Everything is great but still no sign stones.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Harvind said:

So this reward is for every week right, so basically we will get rewards for four weeks, so times 4 right ?

You really think you will get a 6 star crystal from side event? These rewards are for the whole month
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

I don't think people who are Cavalier and not level 60 deserve the Cavalier difficulty. You should have completed a part of the game before you can reap the rewards. Level 60 means roughly you completed up to Act 4, that isn't that much to ask. If you rush through the story quests, be my guest, but you shouldn't be part of the big boys club.

It seems they havent even started to try uncollected eqs seems them people below 60 just thought to get cavalier and thought to get rewards that are upcoming for players that are level 60 and cavalier ready in september im glad theres a level gate of 60 this month as makes sense for 60 as heroic and master is level 25 they add 15 levels for uc which is level 40 and extra 20 so seems about right with the level cap increase on difficulty
    Not to mention these guys are more likely to have a weaker roster overall which will see them struggle a lot if they nail the difficulty of these cavalier quests as I highly doubt they’ll be able to just blitz it with Corvus (probably what many did) like you can an initial 6.1 run.
    Ok so u think exploring 100% of act 4 and making it to level 60 will make their rosters strong?? The rewards are hardly a 5* crystal and a 4* ag if I remember correctly🤔🤔
    If you explore act 4 for the sake of exploring using revives and the levels, that is what you are going to get. I think he was talking about the time aspect as well. I explored act 4 during the time they reduced the energy for summoner appreciation. Usually, you build up roster over time and since you just ran a single path for everything before act 5, you will have a very small roster, but good champs, unless you spent units or money for GM or Cav crystals.
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★

Everything is great but still no sign stones.

Solo Objectives

Along with the Northern Expeditions quests, you’ll also have Solo Objectives that award 5-Star Shards, Gold, and 4 and 5-Star Signature Stones!

Is this the only event ? Or this is a side event ?
  • UndeadNoob69UndeadNoob69 Posts: 10
    Act 6.1 And Variant's Difficulty is Almost the same and Everyone can Access Variants at Level 45, Why do we have to get to level 60 for the same difficulty quest which is available at Level 45?
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 988 ★★★★
    Will there be or will there not be a summoner appreciation Calender this time?
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Bendy said:

If you explore act 4 for the sake of exploring using revives and the levels, that is what you are going to get. I think he was talking about the time aspect as well. I explored act 4 during the time they reduced the energy for summoner appreciation. Usually, you build up roster over time and since you just ran a single path for everything before act 5, you will have a very small roster, but good champs, unless you spent units or money for GM or Cav crystals.
    What does the time aspect or being lvl 60 has to do with difficulty level and rewards? I dont get it.

This is called ROAD TO CAVALIER DIFFICULTY. Its made to test the lvl of difficulty required for the future CAVALIER monthly EQ.

Why would you allow players that are not good enough to be cavalier in while blocking people that were actually skill enough to get cavalier faster than they are “supposed to”?

It makes no sense. The feedback thread will be full of lvl60 people that are not Cavalier whin8ng that the Canadian difficulty was too hard boo boo.

Its a dumb decision.
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit Can you guys pls make it so only cavalier players can do the Canadian difficulty and remove the lvl60 bracket. Im still lvl60 after being cavalier and 100%act 5.4 so pls get rid of the lvl60 bracket
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

But exploring act four doesn't prove anything. People who "rush" story content only do so because they are skilled enough to progress further. I just think if kabam want data for a cab difficulty, they need to test it with those who will be playing it.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

But exploring act four doesn't prove anything. People who "rush" story content only do so because they are skilled enough to progress further. I just think if kabam want data for a cab difficulty, they need to test it with those who will be playing it.
    Yeah, both have potential disadvantages, you can rush and revive through story or just explore act 4 for lv60, but being cavalier proves you have at least a solid level of skill and solid 5 stars
  • Wasiq_75Wasiq_75 Posts: 148 ★★
    @Kabam Miike What kind of Logic is this? u guys testing Cavalier difficulty by introducing a New difficult mode in Side event, and people who are Cavalier under 60 level is not allowed but people who are Level 60 and didn’t become Cavalier can enter this new difficulty.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Keep the level 60 gate and also make it cavalier only. You want the top monthly rewards you’ll be willing to do the very simple task of playing the game enough to reach level 60...
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

But it does provide a load of XP and a few mastery points.... but in general the more time you put in, the stronger and more diverse your roster, if you can’t put in the time to reach level 60 but are cavalier, chances are you got 2-3 great 5*s and let them carry you.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian

Bendy said:

Mastery points
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★

Bendy said:

But it does provide a load of XP and a few mastery points.... but in general the more time you put in, the stronger and more diverse your roster, if you can’t put in the time to reach level 60 but are cavalier, chances are you got 2-3 great 5*s and let them carry you.
    My son’s account is Cavalier and lvl 59. Hes got 5 6* champs, 3 5*r5 around 12 5*r4 And a lot of 5*r3 and under.

Being lvl 60 proves absolutely nothing and is a garbage gate to us on content thats gonna be used to determine the difficulty degree for the upcoming Cavalier monthly.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Lol 13 pages of everyone complaining about the level requirement.

I’d recommend work towards the level 60. You get mastery points for it. That’s huge. That’s points towards deep wounds, suicides, assassin. Very important.

Use the XP boosts. I’m sure act 5 or act 6 probably give out a lot of xp? Idk that I can’t speak for myself. I’ve been level 60 since act 4. It was the first milestone I achieved. I think I even got it before I 100% act 4. It’s a requirement they want and I doubt they will turn back on it.

They probably looked at data and saw only a small fraction of cavaliers are below 60 and made the decision.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Tbh they should just lower the level requirement to 55, that would make sooo many people happy so I don’t get why they don’t just do it
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Bendy said:

Mastery points
    A few mastery points should not be a gate for Cav players
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian

You don't think people who are "Cavalier" deserve the "Cavalier" difficulty? It's literally in the name. The point of getting Cavalier was to be able to enjoy better rewards and the cavalier difficulty when it came out.

You're over here like "Sorry guys, you didn't auto fight though acts 1-4 and spend your units on energy refills to get lvl 60, so you don't deserve to be in the big boys club despite the fact that you got Cavalier."

The fact is that those of us that got Cav at sup 60 also didn't have a full team of 5/65 or 5/55's and deserve Cavalier difficulty more.
    I didnt have any 565 when i became Cavalier yet I was still lv60. Hell i was lv60 before i even did an initial completion of act5. There is literally zero point in not being level 60.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

You don't think people who are "Cavalier" deserve the "Cavalier" difficulty? It's literally in the name. The point of getting Cavalier was to be able to enjoy better rewards and the cavalier difficulty when it came out.

You're over here like "Sorry guys, you didn't auto fight though acts 1-4 and spend your units on energy refills to get lvl 60, so you don't deserve to be in the big boys club despite the fact that you got Cavalier."

The fact is that those of us that got Cav at sup 60 also didn't have a full team of 5/65 or 5/55's and deserve Cavalier difficulty more.
    I didnt have any 565 when i became Cavalier yet I was still lv60. Hell i was lv60 before i even did an initial completion of act5. There is literally zero point in not being level 60.
    Yes. However, 120,000 gold 20 units and some mastery points weren’t a priority and still aren’t. Their is a grind to level 60 and Kabam should of made that clear in their quest roadmap.
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    Just to confirm: we can do all difficulties just like with the mole man expeditions right?