**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Grand master crystal

2»

Comments

• Options
    Tiago1980Tiago1980 Posts: 34
    I opened 5 and came a Magneto 5*
    So I got carried away, bought 10 more, came a 5 * Gambit, in a 24h interval
    My friends bought 10, only came 3 * to them
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Spending that much on crystals is just dumb.
  • Options
    DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    Mr_Chris wrote: »
    I've opened 20 crystals and gotten 3 5*. Spider-Man , colossus and storm. I know that's stupid lucky but they are probably like 4* in phc. Very very rare..

I had 5 outta 25 so far...classic spidey, miles, mordo (duped), hb (duped) and ultron..
  • Options
    Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    It's the same chance as a 4* from PHC

I open dozens a WEEK and am lucky o get one every few months

So kabam should change the description to chance for 4* and very rare chance for 5*. Their annoucement says chance for 4* and 5*....not fair! Dont you agree?

I opened 5 crystals and got 2 brand new 4 star champs and a 5 star ws
    #kabamCEOluck
  • Options
    Out of 20-
    2 5*
    3 4*
    15 3*
  • Options
    All I can say is: wow

Good luck moving forward bro
  • Options
    OwGssOwGss Posts: 81
    I pulled 5* kk from grandmaster... If it had to happen at least it cost me 200 units and not 10k shards
  • Options
    Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    Rng isn't on my side 16k units
    5 4* 75 3*
  • Options
    Ironspidey5784Ironspidey5784 Posts: 33
    HI , I DELETED MY GAME FOR SOME REASONS AND RETURNED AFTER 20 - 25 DAYS AND GOT 5 GRAND MASTER CRYSTAL AS A PRIZE ( IM LEVEL 11 ) IN THAT ACCOUNT I CLICKED OPEN 5 CRYSTAL AND WTF !!!!! I GOT 3* AEGON , 4* CORVIUS GLAVE , 5* BLACK WIDOW ( DEADLY ORGIN 0, 5* AGENT VENOM AND 3* AEGON ( DUPED )
    ITS BETTER TO GIVE OPEN CRYSTALS
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Yes, the drop rates should be increased. However, you could also go through 500 gmc and still no 5 stars
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

HI , I DELETED MY GAME FOR SOME REASONS AND RETURNED AFTER 20 - 25 DAYS AND GOT 5 GRAND MASTER CRYSTAL AS A PRIZE ( IM LEVEL 11 ) IN THAT ACCOUNT I CLICKED OPEN 5 CRYSTAL AND WTF !!!!! I GOT 3* AEGON , 4* CORVIUS GLAVE , 5* BLACK WIDOW ( DEADLY ORGIN 0, 5* AGENT VENOM AND 3* AEGON ( DUPED )

This thread is 3 and a half years old. Try not to revive old threads in the future 🙂
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

This thread is 3 and a half years old. Try not to revive old threads in the future 🙂

It doesn't matter how old a thread is. If the age mattered, kabam would have deleted such threads. They keep the threads for reference and further comments.
  • Options
    Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    I think they should buff the grandmaster crystal as they buffed the cav
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

I think they should buff the grandmaster crystal as they buffed the cav

Yes i think so too. Better drop rates for UC and up. Keep it same for below UC.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★

It literally says "rare chance for 4 or 5 star"[/quote]

But the chance is clearly not the same for 4* and 5*! Why put it in description as if it sounds the same. Then the correct description should be rare chance at 4* and very rare chance at 5*!

For people who have played any amount of time, it's pretty obvious. You can't complain about not getting a five star. Why would they make it easy to get one from these crystals? Jheez man.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

It literally says "rare chance for 4 or 5 star"[/quote]

But the chance is clearly not the same for 4* and 5*! Why put it in description as if it sounds the same. Then the correct description should be rare chance at 4* and very rare chance at 5*!

For people who have played any amount of time, it's pretty obvious. You can't complain about not getting a five star. Why would they make it easy to get one from these crystals? Jheez man.
    Oop I am dumb this is an old thread.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Have you heard of the Law of large numbers?