**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AW TILE 23 with Tunnel Vision + Oscillate + Aggression Fury ??!?!

Comments

• Sparta1893Sparta1893 Posts: 14

and kabam celebrates how beautifully it ruined the game for us with its megalomania. Couldn't people who like it finally start making the game?
  • war10ckedwar10cked Posts: 45
    R you serious. You can’t even dash back twice. You can’t block twice. Which proc falter. With fury. Block hit made you dead. What kind of talent is that.
  • LordTenzenLordTenzen Posts: 136
    This is a broken node. We are fighting Domino right now. Her medium attack doesn't parry, so I have to either dodge back to avoid block damage from the fury buffs or take the block and dash back when she ultimately heavies. If I dash back on the heavy, I've given her room to do another medium dash in. Which if I dashed back, have to block now because I will trigger falter. Since there's no stun, there's no way remove the falter. My 5star IMIW and Void were killed instantly after missing from one falter. This is absolutely frustrating and completely unnecessary. You can literally put anyone there and the fight is going to suck bad.
    I literally play this game for war because it is fun (co-op, stategy) and lucrative (shards). I have been a huge fan of this game but this NODE needs to go. Its not fun and there's no solution to it except run your champs through the grinder. So basically whoever has the bigger health pool or is the luckiest will win and move past this node. Meanwhile team members who are stuck will only have fought 2 or 4 fights for the entire war. Its a 24 hour setup and plan and strategize gameplay, what an absolute waste of everyone's time and effort ranking up champs for YEARS to put together rosters that are completely ineffective. I agree with the guy who said this should have been tested or announced before launching. Now I have to hope that I get that ONE character formulated to make it through this node, spend more hours ranking up that person? Nobody who has commented has even a vague solution for this other than "hope you have that special champ"
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Max sig Thing is hard counter as basically takes no damage after a few furies build up. Just be careful to avoid AAR on yourself.

Max sig CapIW has zero damage parries so works great. Pair with a skill partner and you can purify falters if you make a mistake. Pair with a tech partner to deal with Flow.

Real Nick Fury bypasses the tunnel vision after a SP1. And after two SP1 he can hit through block and mitigate the aggression fury.

If all else fails you can Quake it.
    Its great that there are 3 champs you have to dupe in order to have a chance on this node. Where does the skill part come in?
    I'm very angry right now.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,034 ★★★★★
    we ran into a Korg there. and you can imagine how that turned out smh
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Quake n Shake
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★

I'm very angry right now.

Same here....we are stuck by Domino🤒
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    People who are commenting on quaking it are not thinking about the new stubborn node. Quake not only bypassed the flow tactic, she also bypassed some very annoying defenders like Domino, Mojo and the likes. You can simply put on the stubborn tactic just to mess with opponents now. Fun times :smile:
  • AnaxagorAnaxagor Posts: 62
    This node is a complete joke!
    Does anyone have a video link of how to fight on this node in AW? I would REALLY love to see it.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★

Max sig Thing is hard counter as basically takes no damage after a few furies build up. Just be careful to avoid AAR on yourself.

Max sig CapIW has zero damage parries so works great. Pair with a skill partner and you can purify falters if you make a mistake. Pair with a tech partner to deal with Flow.

Real Nick Fury bypasses the tunnel vision after a SP1. And after two SP1 he can hit through block and mitigate the aggression fury.

If all else fails you can Quake it.

I mean each node will have one or two champs that can counter it. Doesn't make it less or a **** node.
    All of the above have champs that they are countered by as well on that node. Domino can fail Nick with her AAR. One Sp1 into block can smack him. Parry isn't a 100% thing, and second life Nick can't be parried. That 30% itself can be deadly for CapIW and Thing even if you play perfectly before. Void is another champ where one mistake are you're basically dead. All above can handle the node, but not with ease. And one mistake means that you're down.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    We're facing a Fury here for this war. It's a terrible, terrible interaction. Die in a couple hits because the furys are building up. It's holding all of us up in section 1.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I have a question, if you use domino offensively against node 23, will her double hit medium be counted as 2 actions also?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Ebony Maw on that node wrecked our ally.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Kabam, you’re gonna need this.

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    JuSt qUAke It
    Still waiting on a video link. SURELY someone is skillful enough to play this node like a boss and show us how its done? Maybe one of the devs?
  • SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★

JuSt qUAke It

Only with her to surpass a **** sig 200 Thing in war today
  • GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
    I think we can safely assume that Kabam was overwhelmed over the last 7 with the Herculean task of updating HB. Obviously they don’t have the man power to test out war nodes at the same time. Otherwise there’s no way this would be happening.
    Maybe we should start a gofundme to help them raise capital to grow their staff.

• JjelgJjelg Posts: 7
    I want to learn how to fight against tunnel vision node