**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is this a sinister 6.2.2 counter?

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
So I just decided to get into 6.2 for whatever reason, and the first quest was easy enough, went itemless there. Then I saw the infamous Mister Sinister. In order to not die very quickly, you need poison immunity, incinerate immunity, and to a lesser degree, shock immunity. You also need a fury or his health pool is basically 10x what it would be normally.

The only person with all those immunities is EF (not Ghost or TM because of the passive shocks). But she doesn’t have a fury buff to disable the 90% damage reduction.

My solution I just thought up: Emma Frost with the Angela-Heimdall Synergy. It gives you a permanent fury (so only one threat of shock) and allows you to bypass all of the DoT you would be getting. All that’s needed is to just stay in Diamond form, which should be easy enough with Colossus and spamming L1.

I feel like this is something people already came up with tho, as it didn’t take too long for me to deduce and I haven’t rlly looked for a guide yet. Is that how people do this fight or is this a newish idea?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    you still need heimdall tho lol
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    That’s true. I guess the biggest issue is I can only really use one champ for the path if the synergy members aren’t ranked or 5*
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Cmm is viable solo, ghost only needs hood, heimdall and hela/Angela game 2 slots, leaving you a boss option and 2 path clearers. The problem with this fight is that you need the synergy and need them as 5 stars, or you need 1 of 2 champs other than that to make it through without quite a few revives
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Cmm is viable solo, ghost only needs hood, heimdall and hela/Angela game 2 slots, leaving you a boss option and 2 path clearers. The problem with this fight is that you need the synergy and need them as 5 stars, or you need 1 of 2 champs other than that to make it through without quite a few revives

Yeah it’s still very very limited in what is viable if you aren’t fairly lucky. Definitely glad they are looking at changing this.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,679 ★★★★★
    Warlock with Ultron synergy. Did it with one revive
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    OG vision woth warlock synergy. Took sinister down woth vision every time. No revives. He never gets over a bar of power. Take around 110 hits. Just a nice easy slow fight.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    I used Quake with heimdall synergy.
    Plus you can only get incinerate when atleast crit 6k or 7k I don't know the exact amount.And that is the reason nebula also works for that fight with heimdall synergy.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    I got a one shot with no synergies quake, it took 25 minutes but I did it, I think her and captain marvel movie are the only ones who can solo without synergies but CMM might still need the nick fury synergy
  • SouthfenceSouthfence Posts: 39
    I had no good counters or synergies. But I found crossbones can do it, took me 7 revives which is alot but it allows me to continue with the content. Won’t be doing 100% for a long time I guess.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Warlock+Vision/Heimdall/Angela did it for me - one-shot iirc.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Did it with quake/heimdall, now im debating waiting on champion boss versus doing it for the compensation
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I did it with quake no heimdoll. It was a nightmare but two less champs.
  • WeeHobbit89WeeHobbit89 Posts: 146
    Claire voyant plus heimdall/angela would get you through but you would have to constantly flip between curses

Claire voyant plus heimdall/angela would get you through but you would have to constantly flip between curses

My alliance member did with Claire works great.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    What about mysterio with heimdall synergy just spam sp1 to get all health back from the damage u take from the shocks
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★

What about mysterio with heimdall synergy just spam sp1 to get all health back from the damage u take from the shocks

Mysterio can't reflect Damage over Time debuffs. Screenshot from his Spotlight:

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I didn't have Colossus at the time, otherwise I would have used him. But this is to show that even without him, Emma Frost is a viable option.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★

Mysterio can't reflect Damage over Time debuffs. Screenshot from his Spotlight:

Thx for clearing that for me