**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

We need t5cc selector for July 7 deal

GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
I think it's time to give us at least 25% t5cc selector in July 7. Anything other than that is not good enough for me to consider.

Comments

• GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    I mean July 4. Lol.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★
    How about a whole one 😒
    Rookiie said:

How about a whole one 😒

It's better, but Kabam will say no, so I can compromise.
    I have so many rank 5 that I forgot some of them, all content cleared nothing to do anymore. And I'm not the only one. So if the deal is not good enough there is no motivation to buy really.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★
    Right, and it's not like 6 star Rank 3s are THAT much better than 5/65s. So I don't see why not. Calling you out Kabam!
    edited June 2020
    Kabam can choose to give us a small fraction of RNG based t5cc again but it's not a thoughtful decision from business view. They should understand the situation better.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    GOTG said:

Kabam can choose to give us a small fraction of RNG based t5cc again but it's not a thoughtful decision from business view. They should understand the situation better.

Like they understand the war situation! Don't set yourself up for disappointment, better to have low expectations. We are dealing with kabam afterall!
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    edited June 2020

I feel 1 x T5CC for a Odin is worth it... see the state of the game, if the deals are bad i can see many quit or just ride it out with no more fuss til they quit.

A full T5CC for $100? Are we TRYING to kill MCOC forever? There wouldn't be enough pitchforks on earth for players who 100% Act 6 and The Abyss. 😂😂
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    #paytoplay

#arenagrind
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    We need a 6* Generic in the 15k Unit deal