**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The struggle of a lucky player

ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

All these Rank 3s.... Never enough materials

Comments

• ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Posts: 243
    that look great. catalysts and iso are the biggest problem for a player like you. at least you have good luck
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    ILLUSION8 said:

that look great. catalysts and iso are the biggest problem for a player like you. at least you have good luck

Pretty much. I took Hype to R4 last week. Pulled Sunspot a day later, took him to R3 (had a 2-3 mutant gem spare) and today pulled Warlock from a spontaneous Cav I bought for fun.
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    Same. I've got catalysts pouring out of every orifice, but never enough @$!#ing GOLD!
    Just to make it worse.... I pulled 5* Ghost today for the first time as well. Managed to get her to R3. I'm now feeling like a poor man on Gold, Catalysts, and ISO for the first time in over 2 years.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    i have 28 gold right now, no iso but a lot of catalysts and champs to upgrade/rank up
    This is getting silly now.

Span another random Cav.

5* BWCV.

Thank you Kabam. I have barely 1 million gold. I have a few rank up materials. But I do have a 2-3 and 3-4 mystic gem that I've been saving for a while.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    While here’s me with 8 T2A in overflow and no one to use them on. Can’t get a good new pull to save my life. This isn’t even T2A from Act 6 100%, I did that over a month ago, this is just being unable to get champions to rank up.