**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Find the Elusive Sasquatch in Northern Expeditions! [Canadian Difficulty now Unlocking at Level 55]

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Kabam had said their will be a event available to CAVALIER players. Instead, it’s available to level 60 players. That’s BS if you ask me.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Id be curious to know how many 5*s and 6*s all the sub level 60 cavalier players have... I suspect there’d be a pattern with the odd discrepancy from whaling on cav crystals.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★

Why the level 60 restriction? Seems ridiculous I’m cavalier and yet can’t access the cavalier difficulty as I’m level 58?

I think it’s good. If it opens to under level 60 then they will complaint about how hard it is.
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★

Id be curious to know how many 5*s and 6*s all the sub level 60 cavalier players have... I suspect there’d be a pattern with the odd discrepancy from whaling on cav crystals.

Lvl 59 Cavalier since 2-3 weeks ago. Completely free to play. Bought 5 Red Guardian cavalier xtal once reaching Cavalier with units i got in arena.

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Imran said:

Why the level 60 restriction? Seems ridiculous I’m cavalier and yet can’t access the cavalier difficulty as I’m level 58?

I think it’s good. If it opens to under level 60 then they will complaint about how hard it is.
    Bruh not really? I know level 60 players who ain’t even uncollected and not level 60 players who are deep into act 6, level doesn’t tell anything at all and a lot of these level 60 “elite players” will still complain about difficulty
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Imran said:

and what about the non-level 60 cavalier players? Are you suggesting that they are somehow less skilled?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Air98 said:

Lvernon15 said:

These rewards seen lacking, Canadian difficulty isn’t too far above whet you got in the standard uncollected one for mole man, 3 2% t5cc isn’t doing anything for anyone to be honest, far too low, and I don’t see why lower difficulties should take a hit because of a higher one, glad it’s 0 energy, but rewards seem a bit too low, hopefully calendars and objectives are enough to make up for jt

What did you expect? 25% of a T5cc? LMAO
    This is how much Kabam has brainwashed people to believe T5CC need to be rare and hard to get, people actually think 25% is a ludicrous amount. The fragments are spread across 6 classes so if we got 25% a month it would take 2 YEARS to get one catalyst of each class and somehow people like this think that's too much. No wonder Kabam is putting out 2% crystals.
    It's a side quest. 1/4th of a R3 6* is a lot at this point in the game for a side quest.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    If some of the ppl complaining about the lvl60 would go quest(with the overflow of bonus exp items). You would be 60 but no you keep complaining so give it a break
  • Antônio87Antônio87 Posts: 6

Imran said:

and what about the non-level 60 cavalier players? Are you suggesting that they are somehow less skilled?
    Level 60 is just a parameter set. Of course what will take into account are the players' gameplay, since not everyone who is a knight managed to make this event.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★

Imran said:

Can a 12 year old play the game better than a 18 year old?
    Of course the young kid can.

Is he allowed to play the game?
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 433 ★★★★
    Just change the name to LEVEL 60 DIFFICULTY
  • UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    Quick question, what about them tier 1 alphas? People doing heroic difficulty are typically focused on rank ups that require t1 alpha, not t2
  • DennkovDennkov Posts: 1
    I believe this is a really good thing, I think offering 6% of 1 T5CC is too low for end game players, over 6 classes that'll be 1% a month, meaning itll take a bit longer then 8 years to earn a T5CC (6 R3, 3 star upgrades).

I really think it should be 8X the rewards and the difficulty to match it for End game players they should hopefully not have to spend more resources that it becomes costing a significant amount of units (over 100) to complete and be balanced around that (a team of R3 6 stars so maybe recommended 80k+) that's what I'd recommend about the rewards and difficulty, but amazing first steps I hope you guys do mean what you say about accepting feedback.
  • Kobi_Bhediya1Kobi_Bhediya1 Posts: 36
    Why level 60 and not the Cavalier title holder qualify for Canadian difficulty?? :s I m just lvl 53 and cavalier . Will i be able to do it?? :#
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★

Why level 60 and not the Cavalier title holder qualify for Canadian difficulty?? :s I m just lvl 53 and cavalier . Will i be able to do it?? :#

Yes. Soon as you get level 60. Its not hard. Just use xp boosts and do act 4. tons of xp there.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    We all know Kabam will cave and revert the level requirement. I’m guessing Monday or Tuesday Miike will respond with something like “after read all your feedback on the level requirement the team has decided to remove it so those summoners who are skilled enough can test it out”

I hope they don’t but we all know it will happen.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Wow this is good restriction
    I support this kind of level restrictions
    If you don’t raise voice on 1* champs availability then you got no right of raising voice for level restrictions also.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I don't agree with the level 60 gate. Just why? Also shaming people for getting through content quickly us weird. If they can do it who cares.
    No one is shaming, just pointing out that reaching level 60 and essentially unlocking the ability to create your best possible mastery set up with all the available mastery points is just as much a progression point as uncollected or cavalier.
    You choose to play less and skip that, that’s fine but don’t moan because they’ve followed the standard pattern of level gating side events.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020

No one is shaming, just pointing out that reaching level 60 and essentially unlocking the ability to create your best possible mastery set up with all the available mastery points is just as much a progression point as uncollected or cavalier.
    You choose to play less and skip that, that’s fine but don’t moan because they’ve followed the standard pattern of level gating side events.

Couldn’t their be a compromise at somewhere between lvl 50-55 for a lvl gate? I know many more Cav players would be happy. Also, many players don’t feel they “play less” but instead move on to something at a higher challenge level. For me I see act 4 as an (almost) mindless grind. Because I don’t think masteries are the end all be all in content. You don’t need the assassin mastery to be good at the game. You need to inspect the opponent’s move set then, counter accordingly. You need to have game sense of your move set (Intercepts, etc.) and to predict the AI’s next attack. When your stuck I encourage to rank up your roster, I just didn’t know that the people who needed a ramp up are the one that get into the event.
    edited June 2020
    I mean they could compromise but I don’t see why they should as it’s only level 60. Kabam have expressed a few times that they don’t like how fast some players can fly through the game so I doubt they’ll drop the level restriction as that could allow players to fly through the game at an even faster rate
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    I can already tell the first month of this new difficulty will be broken (just look at AW), 2500 for what is bound to be extremely difficult content just doesnt seem fit
    xNig said:

Just gate Cavalier behind Elders Bane and Uncollected behind Conquerer. Problem solved.

As it should be. If that meant they gated book 2 behind act 6 100% too, I’d be fine with that even though I’ve still got 3 chapters to explore.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

xNig said:

Just gate Cavalier behind Elders Bane and Uncollected behind Conquerer. Problem solved.

As it should be. If that meant they gated book 2 behind act 6 100% too, I’d be fine with that even though I’ve still got 3 chapters to explore.
    I’ve suggested this gating during 6.1 beta. 😞
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Remind me to take a day off from the Forum if they do that. Lol.