**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is void still relevant in the meta?

Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
Well, I kinda have a feeling there's another discussion like this lol, but I really wanted to know. I hear some people saying he's not too useful in 2020 anymore, and he's on my rank up list for a potential maxed 5* (I'm not too far since I'm almost done exploring act 5). After that I'm going into act 6. I've got suicides up pretty much all the time since I run ghost, he's already at rank 4, I've awakened him and put all my sig stones into him. Do I go further from here? Mind you, I don't have torch, beardo, thing, quake, etc as 5*s either...

Comments

• 4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
    If you dont have beardo torch thing or quake then yea hes still a great champ i think, never heard of a void nerf but hes probably still one of the best
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    He still has his uses. For sustained everlasting heal reversal that doesn't require you to actively interact with your opponent void is your best option. CAIW, HT, and most other heal reversers i know require either parrying or accumulating debuffs by attacking them.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Well if you're exploring Act 6 and Abyss, Void is useful there and that's the definitive endgame content right now.