**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Variants Discussion:

King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
Everyone in game like Variants alot including me.But I think Variants can become more and more good.

Kabam should introduce a master difficulty in variant from where we get resources to rank up 4* champions.I know people don't like ranking up 4* champions so I think it will be the best way.4* rank up gems ,4* awakening gems,gold obviously.

In the end the main point is there should be a medium difficulty from where we should get 4* rank up resources just like we get 5* from main difficulty.

Comments

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    4*’s aren’t really relevant in the game anymore so I don’t really see the point in giving resources to rank them. Like for real outside of V4 4* quest they have no actual use
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

This has been addressed many times, but I will be pleasant about explaining. Variants are end game content. The classic difficulty is not meant for beginners to get good rewards, it is to show how the quest was back in the day; a 1-1 ratio if you will. Variants have never been meant to appeal to mid game players, and as they are permanent content, I doubt they ever will.

i mean classic gives free stony cores
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,605 Guardian
    edited June 2020
    CLASSIC difficulty, the only point is really to see the STORY LINE, or maybe battle against the Bosses.
    No point at all in seeing all the different paths or normal opponents along the way.
    Especially not for that high of Energy Cost to fully explore for little rewards.
    (Unless there was some special significance to how the paths were drawn, such as did they form a certain image, heart shape as in some Deadpool quest, or such).

Classic should basically be low energy, and if rewards just make it only COMPLETION (1 pass) rewards and skip the 100% Explore rewards. Just to go through the story, without feeling the need to fully Explore for some Units, etc. You just want to run each quest once to hear the Story and fight the Boss once.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★

variants are meant for endgame players, as a different sort of challenge that also offers good rewards to give them something to do. No master difficulty please.

Then why they made classic difficulty if Variant is for endgame players.

variants are meant for endgame players, as a different sort of challenge that also offers good rewards to give them something to do. No master difficulty please.

so you can relive how the original event quest was. because that’s what they originally were, old event quests
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Another one of these posts. Can’t you just reopen one of the other million posts about this instead of create a brand new one? Or read through them all and see why there isn’t a master difficulty for this?

They didn't remake it. Its either the exact same or very similar to the original event quest. The back issues are the old eqs but remastered for end game content. The classic is only there to show the original
    Yeah still didn't explain Why classic?They could have shown it through master instead of classic.

I can see you really don't have answer.

so you can relive how the original event quest was. because that’s what they originally were, old event quests
    But you still didn't explained why classic instead is master.Looks like you are confused as well.I think you don't have answer.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020

They didn't remake it. Its either the exact same or very similar to the original event quest. The back issues are the old eqs but remastered for end game content. The classic is only there to show the original
    Yeah still didn't explain Why classic?They could have shown it through master instead of classic.

I can see you really don't have answer.
    I respectfully ask if you know how to read. I'll bold it and write it again . There is no reason for master because this is end game content. There is plenty of content where you can get materials for ranking four stars(story, aq, eq, side eq. Classic is almost irrelevant. It shows what the quest was originally, which is the entire idea of the back issues
    I can see you really don't want to understand
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★
    Don’t even bother with this guy. He just insults everyone who answers his posts. If you want proof, just read one of his earlier posts. Still don’t know how he’s not banned yet. @Kabam Miike @Thicco_Mode @SpideyFunko
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Lmao said:

Don’t even bother with this guy. He just insults everyone who answers his posts. If you want proof, just read one of his earlier posts. Still don’t know how he’s not banned yet. @Kabam Miike @Thicco_Mode @SpideyFunko

Oh yeah I know. I've read his other garbage. Thanks for the heads up anyway, kind stranger
    edited June 2020

Lmao said:

Oh yeah I know. I've read his other garbage. Thanks for the heads up anyway, kind stranger
    No problem, just trying to help other people on the forum. Cheers and stay safe

Lmao said:

oh i know, trust me. he hates me for some reason
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

???

Those are two different things. That's like asking why Kabam made Beginner difficulty for EQ if Uncollected is for Uncollected players. Your statement doesn't make sense.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Lmao said:

Yeah. He’s quite annoying. Unfortunately one of the reasons I don’t post as much on the forums anymore. When he answers, he’s so condescending.
    Anyway OP, there’s no “middle” difficulty for variants because variant is permanent content. Everyone will eventually be good enough to do the variant, and classic is just to relive the original story.
  • swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    i would love some content that gave 4* rank up material. obviously no one ranks 4 anymore, something that gave 4* rank up gems would be cool. as long as they didnt require gold lol. it would be nice to have a stream of resources just for them
    Lmao said:

Just like you insult.I have see all your previous posts.
    Edeuink said:

Lmao said:

Yeah. He’s quite annoying. Unfortunately one of the reasons I don’t post as much on the forums anymore. When he answers, he’s so condescending.
    Anyway OP, there’s no “middle” difficulty for variants because variant is permanent content. Everyone will eventually be good enough to do the variant, and classic is just to relive the original story.
    @Edeuink and you say I insult.Firat see your comment then tell me. Atleast I don't make fun of others like you. I just saw all your posts. How you stated to people who ranked up their favourite champions and how you talk to them when they don't agree with you. Next time if you insult me even though I didn't do anything I will make a seperate discussion posting all your previous posts. Don't name me open my mouth.

As above, it is meant as a catch up with the story piece of content, or challenge for end game players. If you're into the story of the game, then the back issues essentially lets you catch up on the story if you we're around when it was running live.
    It also helped bridge the gap between Uncollected and Cavalier which was a reasonably small step in other progression levels.

Classic gives decent rewards for mastery setups. I went though and 100% just for the cores and units in there.

@Lmao @Edeuink @SpideyFunko this is how you explain things. Not making fun of others.You 3 are the real who insults others wathc your all comments then come here Double Delta explained very simple and briefly that than you guys while you were just here to pass time.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Dear god not another episode of this again

Lmao said:

Just like you insult.I have see all your previous posts.
    Lol sure. That’s why no one agrees with you and agrees with me. It’s because I “insult” people. You’re funny

Edeuink said:

Lmao said:

@Edeuink and you say I insult.Firat see your comment then tell me. Atleast I don't make fun of others like you. I just saw all your posts. How you stated to people who ranked up their favourite champions and how you talk to them when they don't agree with you. Next time if you insult me even though I didn't do anything I will make a seperate discussion posting all your previous posts. Don't name me open my mouth.
    Lol read your own responses first. I dare you to post about his discussions. Do it and you’ll see how many people hates you. Enjoy the lash backs

edited June 2020

@Lmao I am 100 times more skilled and better than you And you are the one who insults others the most. Especially when someone don't agree with you. I wonder why you are not banned by now.

Lol, says the guy who doesn’t post any proof of his progression in the game. Anyway, even if you’re better than me at the game, it doesn’t mean you’re a better person. When the day comes when playing a game is a sign of moral characters, humanity is truly doomed because people like you will be all over the place, people who think they’re better than others just because they’re better at a game? Think about that. I’m not banned because I don’t talk to people in a condescending manner. You should try it sometimes, you might realize it’s not as bad as you thought.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

It's there for fun. To see the original EQ as it was. A middle difficulty would be just another UC or Master EQ, except it would be permanent content. It won't happen, and it shouldn't happen.