**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

You're Crazy!

Comments

• FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Haha “crazy”

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I personally have a soft spot for crossbones and civil warrior so I have them both at 4/55.
    I also have Phoenix and Loki at 4/55 but mostly because I had rank up gems from variant and was bored.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

She’s not at rank 5 yet but I do plan on it for the future. She’s such a fun champion to play and can have some really insane matchups.

She was my first max sig and max rank 4* and carried me through so much content. Told myself if I get her duped as a 5* I’ll take her to 4/55 as the synergy with cpt sparkles looks pretty nice for both of them.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★

She’s not at rank 5 yet but I do plan on it for the future. She’s such a fun champion to play and can have some really insane matchups.

have you tried her against vision aarkus? insane power gain
    I have her 5 star 5/65 choose her over domino, ghost, quake, nf, capiw, etc
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Edeuink said:

Definitely not a bad champ at all, but I think he is a tad underated and I don't see a lot of people talk about him

It’s criminal that your comment has so many disagrees. I love him stealthy too, took him to 6 star r2 and he has great damage and utility. In my opinion, he is nearly as good, if not better, than aegon and nick fury.
    I think people disagreed with the tad underrated part, and the fact that this thread is about crazy rank ups (Stealthy is God tier)
    Yeah I worded that pretty poorly
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★

Rookiie said:

Edeuink said:

Definitely not a bad champ at all, but I think he is a tad underated and I don't see a lot of people talk about him

It’s criminal that your comment has so many disagrees. I love him stealthy too, took him to 6 star r2 and he has great damage and utility. In my opinion, he is nearly as good, if not better, than aegon and nick fury.
    I think people disagreed with the tad underrated part, and the fact that this thread is about crazy rank ups (Stealthy is God tier)
    Yeah I worded that pretty poorly
    Yikes 28 disagrees
    Happens
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Savage said:

Kingpin is next.

i think the first two aren’t that outrageous, and neither is Goldpool.

Red Skull I’ve seen a couple others do, but nice Bishop. Sp3 damage nice?
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    She has good damage too. But it's a difficult play style.
    And not at all user friendly against game a.i

But if u like a champ be the best player with that chanp.
    No worries. A certain utuber Idelist used to take his 5/65 sentry everywhere.
    It was very fun and satisfying to watch his champion choices
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★

Savage said:

Kingpin is next.

His sp3 damage is awful. If sp2 was what you meant then yeah it's pretty strong. I haven't seen very many r5 spidergwens or red skulls tbh
    Savage said:

Savage said:

Kingpin is next.

His sp3 damage is awful. If sp2 was what you meant then yeah it's pretty strong. I haven't seen very many r5 spidergwens or red skulls tbh
    yeah, I meant sp2.
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    ESF said:

Yep, I did it and he’s totally going to Sig 200

AW defence diversity?
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

i hate blade, he sucks for me. Rather play Falcon if I’m being honest.

Wtf. You probably just don’t know how to play him. He’s amazing.

Wtf. You probably just don’t know how to play him. He’s amazing.

he’s not that amazing to me. Don’t really like his animations or anything.

to be honest, I agree with half of these.
    Also, quit flexing that Iron Patriot okay? Don’t need to rub it in.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★

to be honest, I agree with half of these.
    Also, quit flexing that Iron Patriot okay? Don’t need to rub it in.
    I'm a fan of Rags and Guillotine.

Also slapped a generic on her, because it was collecting dust in my inventory anyways. Ain't gonna r5 a champ with no shiny stars.

Other candidates for this thread would be my 5/65 sig 158 NT and my 5/65 sig 95 man-thing.

She's amazing. My next hunt.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Blade is insane! Curious to see if Kabam can improve upon this one with MCU's Blade.
    Rookiie said:

Blade is insane! Curious to see if Kabam can improve upon this one with MCU's Blade.

I know he's good, I just don't get on the hype train in general. Corvus either. Doom is the first one I've jumped on, but he's got Offense and Defense uses.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

I'm sure people would tell me to Max my Corvus, but I've never gotten on that train. Blade either.

I really dislike Blade, Ronin is so much better.
  • LordTenzenLordTenzen Posts: 136
    The last rank up I did like this was my 4star Karnak. I haven't used him much over the years but he stayed at the top of my prestige list FOREVER lol

The last rank up I did like this was my 4star Karnak. I haven't used him much over the years but he stayed at the top of my prestige list FOREVER lol

Still useful for Evade. Until I pulled Mole Man and KM, at least.