**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which 4* should I awaken with a generic?

DoomSlayer69DoomSlayer69 Posts: 9
edited June 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I have a 4* CAIW, 4* Stark Spidey and 4* Nick Fury all unawakened. I am still fairly new to the game. Just completed Act 4 and going to move to Act 5. Some of my notable 4* champs are Morningstar, Venom, Magik, Quake, Wolverine, X-23, Stealth Spidey, IMIW and Warlock all unawakened. I mean yes i think nobody cares about 4*'s but I kinda need them to move further so your help would be highly appreciated. Thank You.

Which 4* should I awaken with a generic? 34 votes

Captain America Infinity War
26%
winterthurKDSuperFlash10ZombieZeddAdityatheaawesomOmedenn4dlaiShish15AVCAN12Giuliameij 9 votes
Stark Spidey
0%
Nick Fury
70%
BrokenAnthinhoQacobCASrinivasRodomontade_BoiGiulioV99VOLK1902Pancake_FaceRU11011Mauledlouis_771Doctor_Strange19Lucifer1810ChikelByucoug21Southern_KantAayush19Agent_X_zzzSeismicSafe254Lil_Lasagna 24 votes
Other (from the champs I mentioned)
2%
Fluffy_paws 1 vote
None
0%

Comments

• 4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
    Im biased on cap absolutely love him but nick is good too maybe go to modok store and get the 2 ags there see if you get a science or skill
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Damn I meant to vote Nick. Cap is definitely worth a generic too but he ideally needs more sigs but Nick is fine with sig 1.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Nick Fury
    NF is such a monster
  • DoomSlayer69DoomSlayer69 Posts: 9
    4dlai said:

Im biased on cap absolutely love him but nick is good too maybe go to modok store and get the 2 ags there see if you get a science or skill

I tried that and sadly got 2 Mystics back to back man. And i also had 1 mystic gem previously. Its like Kabam knows what you have and don't need and keep giving more of it.

Damn I meant to vote Nick. Cap is definitely worth a generic too but he ideally needs more sigs but Nick is fine with sig 1.

Hmm i can get 99 sig levels i have **** ton of stones for it so ignoring the sig levels what would you say?
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Hmm i can get 99 sig levels i have **** ton of stones for it so ignoring the sig levels what would you say?
    Tough one then. I would personally go for Cap in that case because I like him better as a champ and he has so much utility duped. Also with fury you're playing at 30% health and that makes me anxious. Go for who you like better.
  • AdityatheaawesomAdityatheaawesom Posts: 101
    NF is a monster but currently your roster doesn't lack damage but it does lack a good science champion I see quake but I'm unsure of your ability to use her. If you know how to use her well then NF is a good choice or even save for Aegon but if not I would go with Cap IW he has utility and great dmg.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Nick Fury

I have a 4* CAIW, 4* Stark Spidey and 4* Nick Fury all unawakened. I am still fairly new to the game. Just completed Act 4 and going to move to Act 5. Some of my notable 4* champs are Morningstar, Venom, Magik, Quake, Wolverine, X-23, Stealth Spidey, IMIW and Warlock all unawakened. I mean yes i think nobody cares about 4*'s but I kinda need them to move further so your help would be highly appreciated. Thank You.

So Starky's ability really makes him a really good champ but he doesn't need it to be amazing

Morningstar, Venom, Magik, X-23, SSM, Warlock and Quake don't need their awakened abilities

IMIW is like Starky he benefits from it a lot but is still an amazing champ without it. He also requires some skill with him and I prefer him on defense but is still an amazing offensive character.

Now with the final two that is pretty hard. I honestly couldn't tell you as I don't have either. I just went with the most popular lol but CAIW I think will help you out more but if you pull/have a CMM then Fury would be the right choice. Even though I picked Fury u have IMIW which has a synergy with CAIW so I would say build your team around those two
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★

4dlai said:

I tried that and sadly got 2 Mystics back to back man. And i also had 1 mystic gem previously. Its like Kabam knows what you have and don't need and keep giving more of it.
    Use one of those mystics on magik. She is a beast with her limbo.

NF is a monster but currently your roster doesn't lack damage but it does lack a good science champion I see quake but I'm unsure of your ability to use her. If you know how to use her well then NF is a good choice or even save for Aegon but if not I would go with Cap IW he has utility and great dmg.

Ah well I havent learnt her and i keep procrastinating to learn her from youtube but I prefer cap IW or NF. Not that interested in her playstyle even though she is a beast .

So Starky's ability really makes him a really good champ but he doesn't need it to be amazing

Morningstar, Venom, Magik, X-23, SSM, Warlock and Quake don't need their awakened abilities

IMIW is like Starky he benefits from it a lot but is still an amazing champ without it. He also requires some skill with him and I prefer him on defense but is still an amazing offensive character.

Now with the final two that is pretty hard. I honestly couldn't tell you as I don't have either. I just went with the most popular lol but CAIW I think will help you out more but if you pull/have a CMM then Fury would be the right choice. Even though I picked Fury u have IMIW which has a synergy with CAIW so I would say build your team around those two
    I will take a look at the synergies then thanks.
    edited June 2020

4dlai said:

Use one of those mystics on magik. She is a beast with her limbo.
    Ya I have 3 mystic gems so ignore the mystics. But yea I was thinking of awakening her thanks. She is annoying with that limbo on def especially.

For act 5 I would say capiw cuz NF real monster comes after his 2nd life and being new player to the game 30%will keep at you bay. But capiw have high block and high damage and his Sig ability brings utility

Ok so yes I am new but I did go through all the tutorials and things to learn early on a practiced them a lot till I got good at it. Dork lessons was really helpful with that. And also recently the new event, I finished upto the master difficulty 100 percent explored. And only the final quest in chapter 3 took a few revives. But the other quests, I finished them pretty easily. I know the collector is crazy and the nodes in act 5 too. So, I dont think completing master in special event amounts to much does it. Master in the modok event part is a bit tougher for me though with the rage and other buffs.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Nick Fury
    Nick Fury benefits hugely from it. He’ll also be very useful for Act 5 with his evade counter and quick access to damage. He also only needs sig1.

If you have access to enough stones to get Cap to sig70+ he is also an excellent option but he really needs a high Sig to be reliable
  • Shish15Shish15 Posts: 61
    Mauled said:

Nick Fury benefits hugely from it. He’ll also be very useful for Act 5 with his evade counter and quick access to damage. He also only needs sig1.

If you have access to enough stones to get Cap to sig70+ he is also an excellent option but he really needs a high Sig to be reliable

my 4* r5 cap is sig 50 and has 90+% chance for debuffs, you dont need that many sigs

also if u have despair, he will do some solid heal reversal