**HOTFIX AND GOODIES**
Our latest Hotfix is now live for both iOS and Android! Please manually update your game. Additionally, because of the bugs’ impact on energy refill consumption, we have provided summoners with Energy Refills and a few other items to assist in the Contest! Sign in and check your messages now to claim yours!

Corvus glave

Hi kabam
I am playing this game for 3 years and i am lv 50
But i don't became corvus glave i don't see him at my crystall can you check my chance than k you (sorry for my english)

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 3,888 ★★★★★
    Hey dude,

Your chance is the same as every other person's chance. Personally speaking, I've been waiting for a 5* Gwenpool since 2018 and only pulled her three days ago. It's how the RNG works. Just keep playing and enjoy the good champs you pull.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 786 ★★★
    I played this game as long as you did, and I have almost every champion in 4* but Red Hulk~

Interesting
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,155 ★★★
    I’ve been playing for a couple of years 3-4 never got a cap ww2
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 4,848 ★★★★★
    Been playing nearly 5 years. Still not duped my 4* Black Widow. She was my first 4*.
  • FerahgoFerahgo Posts: 48
    I've been playing since week 2 or 3 of the game. Had 20+ 6*s before I managed to get a 5* corvus. Its all RNG
  • BoosterStqtsBoosterStqts Posts: 25
    I've never pulled heimdall, it happens. Sure it's holding me back from exploring labyrinth, but it happens.
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★

this is just too good

The top one is my post! Lol
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    I’m pretty sure this guys post is he pulled Corvus from a crystal but it does not show up in his roster.
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★

I’m pretty sure this guys post is he pulled Corvus from a crystal but it does not show up in his roster.

That was me