**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Corvus glave

Hi kabam
I am playing this game for 3 years and i am lv 50
But i don't became corvus glave i don't see him at my crystall can you check my chance than k you (sorry for my english)

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★
    Hey dude,

Your chance is the same as every other person's chance. Personally speaking, I've been waiting for a 5* Gwenpool since 2018 and only pulled her three days ago. It's how the RNG works. Just keep playing and enjoy the good champs you pull.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    I played this game as long as you did, and I have almost every champion in 4* but Red Hulk~

Interesting
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    I’ve been playing for a couple of years 3-4 never got a cap ww2
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Been playing nearly 5 years. Still not duped my 4* Black Widow. She was my first 4*.
  • FerahgoFerahgo Posts: 96
    I've been playing since week 2 or 3 of the game. Had 20+ 6*s before I managed to get a 5* corvus. Its all RNG
  • BoosterStqtsBoosterStqts Posts: 27
    I've never pulled heimdall, it happens. Sure it's holding me back from exploring labyrinth, but it happens.
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★

this is just too good

The top one is my post! Lol
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    I’m pretty sure this guys post is he pulled Corvus from a crystal but it does not show up in his roster.
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★

I’m pretty sure this guys post is he pulled Corvus from a crystal but it does not show up in his roster.

That was me