**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking for chillax and friendly Alliance

Hello, guys.. I'm a casual player of this game.. Been playing for almost 3 years.. I used to be a really active player, but now i've been busy with work and family.. Looking for friendly and chill alliance..no pressure and time based login..just want to enjoy game and life.. Here's my in game profile.. Hope to see you around.. πŸ˜€

Comments

• TacoDougTacoDoug Posts: 138 β˜…
    Got line? We’re a chill group, AQ focused. Message Kungpaomatthew on line if interested
  • CourtbearCourtbear Posts: 163 β˜…
    Ingame friend request sent

We are a chill alliance, just AQ map participation for completion and Line are our requirements β€”20mil ally, 140mil baseline hit each AQ series (2700 Glory), optional 2bg AW. Have 4x5 or 55444 spot opening soon

Line ID: Courtbear
    PM if interested
  • ghunt11ghunt11 Posts: 67 β˜…
    We run 444 x 5 but soon 544 x 5. 80-90+ million. Gold 3 wars but lower tier so easy and chill.

We are fun group who have a laugh but stay active! Add me on line - ghunt11
  • OnkyOnky Posts: 334 β˜…
    Hit me up. Onky707 line app gold1 map 55444
  • Uncle_RajUncle_Raj Posts: 49 β˜…
    edited June 2020
    Gold 1 map 4/5 3.5-4k glory a week. My discord is

Uncle RajπŸ‡ΏπŸ‡Ό#5018
  • GOA78GOA78 Posts: 62 β˜…
    European ally. map 5, aw optional. experienced players only. No stress. Line
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

• EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If you’re still looking, add me on line-medeuink
  • Spartan_Samurai1Spartan_Samurai1 Posts: 54 β˜…
    Hey there! Check us out...Chill but Deadly. We are exactly what you described. No requirements, no Line, no pressure. [ChBDd]
  • Billotch13Billotch13 Posts: 125 β˜…
    Hit me up on Line - swaggydaddyo. We have 2 slots we need to fill. Fun, diverse group of dudes... super chill and very active. Gold 3 last season and 80M in AQ.
  • NinjahippieNinjahippie Posts: 265 β˜…
    You still looking add me on line app @ nipplehippie69