**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Spider-man evading Venom in MODOK Daily Quest?

Why is Spider-man evading against Venom in the MODOK quests? Its not often but happens once every 2 combos or so? There is no extra node buffs either (not that it should matter against Venom anyway)

Comments

• dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    It could actually matter .. ie Trial by Fire .. show the nodes .. just in case ..

I asked same thing here:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/205028/spiderman-evading-venom#latest

Trial by fire .. and hence, Incinerate .. shuts down Venom's Klyntar buff .. without that buff ... spidey = evades . ;)

and you're Klyntar buff is missing ... so yeah .. he's going to evade .. now you just have to figure out why it got nullified, or whatever.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Your Klyntar buff isn't active.
  • PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    Ah gotcha ! thanks for the prompt responses :)
  • PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    its the no buffs for first few seconds node that's removing my klyntar buff
  • NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    Seeee this is a good node champion combo. This is the type of nodes that I don’t consider “super cheese” (like an “all or nothing” “heavy hitter” “spite “ hype). Make a spidey path with this node just to counter venom. so you can still slow or do parry heavies. But it’s not ruining venom or anyone’s damage to do it. Just making him normal. And simultaneously could also have a node with gives vulnerability to anyone that’s slowed. To reward you for doing the right thing.