**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

BLM crystal

2»

Comments

• shockblade6488shockblade6488 Posts: 26
    Finally people how have close or the same opinions I agree with it a PoC a BLM Boss Rush or crystal would great the are both helpful.
    Well not true so people don't have social media or even watch the news but they play a game to keep themselves entertain.
  • SL1229SL1229 Posts: 61
    edited June 2020
    I'm all for BLM, but not the crystals. I think something simple like giving everyone who has an account today a title of "Black Lives Matter." Then the summoner can choose to put this as his / her title or not. There's no money being exchanged and still raises awareness in-game.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    Politics have no place within the escape of entertainment. The heavy inclusion of politics in movies and television already has lessened the quality of all those entertainment's, because everyone is too busy focusing on politics over story or character. Hundreds of corporations are currently making small, empty gestures, as virtue signalling during these times.

BLM is a movement. It has its own voice, and corporations need to STFU, and let the movement speak. The streets are speaking, everyone else should listen, not posture themselves politically.

Furthermore, Kabam has already made their public statement, and no more is required by them, and insinuating that if they don't run your BLM idea, that they don't support POC is more like you are trying to extort them to get your stupid crystals.

Go protest.

Politics have no place within the escape of entertainment. The heavy inclusion of politics in movies and television already has lessened the quality of all those entertainment's, because everyone is too busy focusing on politics over story or character. Hundreds of corporations are currently making small, empty gestures, as virtue signalling during these times.

BLM is a movement. It has its own voice, and corporations need to STFU, and let the movement speak. The streets are speaking, everyone else should listen, not posture themselves politically.

Furthermore, Kabam has already made their public statement, and no more is required by them, and insinuating that if they don't run your BLM idea, that they don't support POC is more like you are trying to extort them to get your stupid crystals.

Go protest.

So you are right the blm crystal was a long shot but a title or a boss rush that would be something that bring enjoyment and not require spending money. Also like I said before so people can't protest. They can only offer there awareness.

Go protest.

So you are right the blm crystal was a long shot but a title or a boss rush that would be something that bring enjoyment and not require spending money. Also like I said before so people can't protest. They can only offer there awareness.
    So go do that on your social media, instead of trying to extort a company for your own in game gain.

THAT is a form of protest, and it is your box to stand on.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    Most ppl come to games to escape the realworld around them and make them forget their problems.
    Mixing real world problems into something ppl use as a tool to escape will just ruin the purpose (fyi I could have worded this last bit better but my mind was blank for words)

Dont use MCOC as a tool of your own desires to raise awareness. If you want to raise awareness there are plenty of things you can do.

Let MCOC be. The only politics involved in the game are the politics of the battlerealm

First I don't have social media and second I am not turning mcoc into my tool it was a suggestion
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★

First I don't have social media and second I am not turning mcoc into my tool it was a suggestion

Imho you kinda are
    No this my way to create awareness and it was a SUGGESTION I am not forcing kabam to add anything into the game
    edited June 2020

You are blatantly attempting to use mcoc as a tool, specifically by stating they need to show awareness, and how they feel about POC / BLM by using your idea, otherwise they don't support them... That is extortion, and, even worse, you are extorting them in an attempt to receive something in game.

Keep your politics the hell away from my escape from the real world.

Go start a social media account, and use that. Don't just say you don't have any. That is dumb.
    edited June 2020
    Ok I get what you saying but it is only me so if you are going to say that you better start typing on a lot more because this place is ment to ask these questions. This forum is ment to request things and to use as a tool
    edited June 2020

Ok I get what you saying but it is only me so if you are going to say that you better start typing on a lot more because this place is ment to ask these questions. This forum is ment to request things and to use as a tool

No.

This forum is not a place to extort Kabam into giving you a stupid crystal based on your insinuation that if they don't, they don't care about POC or the BLM movement.

Go start a Facebook account, and yell from that soapbox. Go make a positive change that way. Don't try to inject politics into an escape from the real world.

Stop arguing, as well. It is QUITE clear that the majority of people disagree with you, and that should really say something to you.
    Just no that is all you have to say

See, that's where you're wrong. In replying and educating you as to why this idea is ludicrous at best, I am using this forum correctly, unlike yourself.

You want to keep arguing your point, I will keep responding logically.
    I know, why dont you make a poll, so you can see just how outnumbered you really are on your 'idea'.

I'll wait.
    So that is what you are doing responding logically ok and since you had the brilliant and logical idea to make a poll on why don't you

See, that's where you're wrong. In replying and educating you as to why this idea is ludicrous at best, I am using this forum correctly, unlike yourself.

You want to keep arguing your point, I will keep responding logically.

So that is what you are doing responding logically ok and since you had the brilliant and logical idea to make a poll on why don't you

Because you are the one keeping this thread going, and refusing to acknowledge just how stupid of an idea this is.

I thought you wanted to spread awareness? Go make your poll.
    Well see I can't be bothered to carry this conversation because you refuse to look at it for my angle so I am going to be and you have fun talking to yourself I just wish that more people see this thread because that is creating awareness I just wish to help the community with information. Also when people see this conversation all they will see is your illogical responses and stupid reasons to continue this thread. Good night wish you the best
    No one ever said you had to come to this post and I am sorry but I can't move on from my own post so why don't you oh and If you are leaving please take your opinion and maybe this won't happen but this is the point of this forum to request things.
  • MANAZINMANAZIN Posts: 1
    Kabam, why not show support for this movement and give us a BLM Crystal 4-5* guarantee Black Heroes of Marvel. Surprised no one thought of this over there.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    They did. It's not a good idea to get MCOC involved with such a morally grey topic, especially at this time.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    No. There was a thread on this and there were a bunch of arguments on it. I don’t want to see politics involved in MCOC.
  • PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★

So people don’t want a blm crystal. Maybe that’s why we need a blm crystal. Just sayin...

People not wanting to get a game they like involved in politics doesn't translate to racism.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Thanks for the interest and suggestion.

This discussion has been closed.