**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New YouTube Channel for MCOC

Hey everyone!

Brief into, I started playing about 4-5 years ago but am just returning from a 2 year break! Before I left I had managed to get my pride a joy trio with 5* Stark, Blade, and Ghost rider. I had completed 3 paths in the Labyrinth and completed all the story quests (chapter 6). Now I’m returning and there’s lots of new things to learn especially all the champions but I’m looking forward to it!

My question is, so many of the current players feel that there are enough/too many YouTube channels, or do some feel that they could always benefit from more perspectives or voices?

My perspective is always as a free to play player (I have a YT channel for a different game that I still play called War Dragons). Since I stay free to play, my channel is and would be called “The Grind” as many players who don’t pay can probably attest, most games are a grind even if you do spend a little.

My primary goal/focus would be to help players increase their skill with different champions, learning how to manage fighting against certain champions and specifics battles, and general info and updates; but I am always open to suggestions and ideas from the players to know what would be needed or wanted in a channel.

Would love to hear some feedback about this, thanks!

Comments

• Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

I don't think there are too many YouTube channels atm. They all have their each individual thing that they are known for, whether it be content or general attitude. In my opinion, you should definitely give YouTube a shot! It seems like it could be something very interesting!

Ya I agree with you. Many YouTubers have either died off or quit the game. The only ones really around are Dork, Prof, Lagacy, ilac, Rich, and Katy. A few others as well but those are it. Brian and Seatin have taken a huge step back so i would say go for it. If u do I'll sub to ya
  • Southern_KantSouthern_Kant Posts: 157
    Imagine promoting on the forums, clown
  • TheBroskySlayTheBroskySlay Posts: 21
    Well thank you to those who were constructive and supportive. I apologize to those who felt like this was inappropriate, but I realize that some people just tend to be more negative.

@Southern_Kant and @Pancake_Face specifically thank you for replying. Since you showed some interest I will share my new channel, with a few videos I’ve uploaded so far (Any feedback for improvement is greatly appreciated).

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHADOWHM9EILCGlx_vhcNTw

Also, if you know of social chats on discord or LINE that I could join to start getting my channel out there I would love to know!

Thanks again!