**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Just another rank up poll help :)

Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
Ok so I have 9 champions at the 5* r5 power level. None of which are mystic! So I am thinking I need to represent the purple class a little.
What I have now:
1 Aegon sig 200
2. Cap IW sig 200
3. Domino sig 140
4. Venom the duck sig 40
5. Venom sig 60
6. Colossus sig 60
7. Human torch sig 11
8. 6* thing sig 0
9. Sentinel sig 40

With these champs at rank 5 who would you rank from the mystic class and why?

Just another rank up poll help :) 38 votes

5* Magic sig 80
34%
YoMovesAnonymous346WeeaeaAnthinhoPaddoThicco_ModeBonzodavidMasterpuffOmedennLucifer1810_hbtygbty423_Thanks_D19Cloudwalker 13 votes
5* sym supreme sig 0
31%
PantherusNZAjisdopeOesername123ReferenceZombieZeddCowboyschamploo1DoubleDeltaPřìņče01StellanRoman4544ChikelCeltic1981 12 votes
5* longshot
18%
RoOOtsLordRaymond3X_Factor_AgentMidnite93Sarvanga1_Doctor_Strange194dlai 7 votes
6* hood sig 20
0%
Wait for doom...
15%
manveertherealKRANꓘCaptainGameXguard77Aayush19Princenayarw 6 votes
Don’t rank 5* they are obsolete
0%

Comments

• YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    5* Magic sig 80
    Magik's not a 6* yet. As of the moment this is an extremely safe rankup. Sym doesn't need his dupe, but he's also slightly more niche than Magik, who can slot in and fight nearly anyone she wants with enough practice.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Wait for doom...
    If ya cant wait magik
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    5* Magic sig 80
    Sym is much more niche than magik overall so I like magik more
  • PaddoPaddo Posts: 90
    5* Magic sig 80
    I would say Magik of Symbiot. Longshot would also be a great choice but doesn't have power control, wich I think is something you miss in your current max ranked 5 stars.

I would never just wait for one champion.. I've been hoping for Ghost forever but if I wouldn't rank up my other techs in the mean time I wouldn't progress.
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Wow thanks for all the feedback I didn’t realize longshot was considered niche. I thought he was good in almost every scenario outside of incinerate immune and stun immune. Is there a reason he is considered more niche than sym supreme? (Who I thought was the most niche..)
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    5* Magic sig 80
    Both long-shot and sym supreme are equally niche. They both need opponents with buffs to be really great (although they are also great otherwise).All of your options (except hood) are great. I would reccomend magik, since she is one of the best (if not the best) power control champions in the game, something your roste needs
  • 4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
    5* longshot
    I agree with double delta
    Thanks for all of your comments and votes. I went with magic

• BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    5* Magic sig 80
    Comgrats!