**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Question for Kabam regarding Northen expeditions rewards

Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
This is not a rant but I am genuinely curios as to the rational behind the rewards given they were based on mole man expeditions which had much better rewards particularly for master difficulty. I am aware that the paths were reduced but this feels out of step with the reward reduction. The path count is still high and expeditions are by nature a grindy (even with zero energy) event so please explain the rational behind the rewards particularly with the hostile reception the modok island recieved
@kabam Frenchie as game economy designer I assume you are the person to talk to about this

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    They should buff the rewards cause honestly they suck
  • Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    not complaining just curios as to the rational and want to give kabam an opportunity to talk through why the rewards are what they are
    boss rushes this month damn I missed that bit?
    aaah late July boss rush cool
    wondering then they reduced difficulty so normal can do heroic ,master do epic and such forth so I can get some aright rewards
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think the mole man rewards were higher than they were supposed to be, and kabam just decided to give us the higher rewards. I think if you compared what they were supposed to the ones we have for this one, they'd be pretty similar
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    Honestly it all depend on the difficulty at this point
  • The mole man rewards were also higher than they were meant to be as well as this is a different event with a new trial difficulty
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Yeah they messed up the moleman rewards in the announcement and decided to just match the announcement or something like that.
    Good job too as that event was barely worth doing because of how tedious it was, would’ve been awful with worse rewards.
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    same, im upset since i didnt do master that month and now there are 9000 or so 5 star shards less....
    ooooooooooof