**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Find the Elusive Sasquatch in Northern Expeditions! [Canadian Difficulty now Unlocking at Level 55]

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Remind me to take a day off from the Forum if they do that. Lol.

You won’t be able to resist it. 😂
    Sustained.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Can i do all difficulties
  • PWETMALU159PWETMALU159 Posts: 21
    rewards sucks for Canadian difficulty. Buff the rewards. Are you gonna make the fights really hard? then give low rewards? like the side event for this month? Why not lock the Canadian difficulty so that more players can have more progress in the game and expand their roster?
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

rewards sucks for Canadian difficulty. Buff the rewards. Are you gonna make the fights really hard? then give low rewards? like the side event for this month? Why not lock the Canadian difficulty so that more players can have more progress in the game and expand their roster?

The side event this month wasn’t hard, and if you think it was... well I’d suggest you don’t try Canadian difficulty as I’m pretty sure it’s supposed to be harder than any epic difficulty event.
  • Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    I get kabam reduced the paths so maybe a few ;;ess reawrds but the mater rewards partcicularly have been absolutely torn apart 9k t2 a from 29k + massive 5* shard reduction its absolutely awfull
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★

I get kabam reduced the paths so maybe a few ;;ess reawrds but the mater rewards partcicularly have been absolutely torn apart 9k t2 a from 29k + massive 5* shard reduction its absolutely awfull

Maybe you should look back in this thread before commenting and see the reason why - kabam Miike already answered this one... The mole man, rewards were originally posted with the incorrect rewards... Instead of taking rewards away they explained the situation and then left rewards in... Mole man was artificially inflated and these rewards are more in line with past side event quests
  • TrumpootTrumpoot Posts: 185
    For those concerned about the difficulty/reward balance...I say wait to complain.
    I think it could be significant that the rewards are "on the path"... That could mean that you get rewards after a few fights, even in you can't complete the path.
    I also liked the feel of this because in previous events there are practically ZERO rewards for runs 2 - X (after completion but before exploration)
    Anyway, you may still decide rewards suck, but it feels premature at this point.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Imran said:

Why the level 60 restriction? Seems ridiculous I’m cavalier and yet can’t access the cavalier difficulty as I’m level 58?

I think it’s good. If it opens to under level 60 then they will complaint about how hard it is.
    and what about the non-level 60 cavalier players? Are you suggesting that they are somehow less skilled?
    Can a 12 year old play the game better than a 18 year old?
    Of course the young kid can.

Is he allowed to play the game?
    yes, actually he can. Well maybe not according to the rules, but he still can. Just like anyone under 13 isn't supposed to have a google account. I can tell you that that is one of the least obeyed rules of all time
  • __Tony_Stark_42__Tony_Stark_42 Posts: 13
    Please please please add 5* sig stones at epic and 6* sig stones at canadian difficulty they are so rare to find
  • __Tony_Stark_42__Tony_Stark_42 Posts: 13

So we can do all difficulties each week or just one?

you can do all
  • Supercaptain18Supercaptain18 Posts: 166
    So @Kabam Miike do we have any hope of a rewards rework for this event???
  • Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    @Kabam Miike is this whole month to emphasize Kabam is Canadian? Impressive way to work it in there. On a side note thanks for the expanded mystic pool
  • FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    Nice! I always wanted to go to Canada....nows my chance, have them bags of milk ready!
  • MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★
    Why 6* shards have been reduced in Epic difficulty?
  • Laksh1995Laksh1995 Posts: 207
    Can u please turn the level cap a bit low , i am cav but i am not at level 60 so i can't play it so please turn down th level cap to 55. it's a humble request from my side, thanks
  • HarvindHarvind Posts: 10

Will my roster be good enough for epic difficulty

BUDDY IT STILL POSSIBLE BUT WILL BE QUITE HARD TO PLAY AND YOU WILL NEED SOME REVIVES. I HAVE 12 MAXED OUT 4 STARS AND 2, 5 STAR RANK 3. IT IS STILL HARD FOR ME TO GO EPIC

• Kobi_Bhediya1Kobi_Bhediya1 Posts: 36
    Buttehrs said:

Why level 60 and not the Cavalier title holder qualify for Canadian difficulty?? :s I m just lvl 53 and cavalier . Will i be able to do it?? :#

Yes. Soon as you get level 60. Its not hard. Just use xp boosts and do act 4. tons of xp there.
    I know that buddy. But the thing is its pointless for me to do act 4 now.
    Whenever I play storyquest I use xp boost.
  • BigosBigos Posts: 1
    Poderia ter mais recursos para obter os campeões
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,750 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Why level 60 and not the Cavalier title holder qualify for Canadian difficulty?? :s I m just lvl 53 and cavalier . Will i be able to do it?? :#

Yes. Soon as you get level 60. Its not hard. Just use xp boosts and do act 4. tons of xp there.
    I know that buddy. But the thing is its pointless for me to do act 4 now.
    Whenever I play storyquest I use xp boost.
    It's not pointless if it's not at 100% and your not level 60.
  • Hey Kabam, is the new update(speaking for Android users only) for only Android 6 and above?
    I'm currently using Android 5.1
  • User5000User5000 Posts: 89
    Can I do all dificuldades?
  • JABBA_2JABBA_2 Posts: 99
    Just looking at the rewards I'm a bit disappointed like everyone else. The Master level rewards are meant to be to help people on the way to UC, but these rewards are what I would expect from HEROIC. I've just learned how to actually play properly, my journey starting pretty much from the last mole man's, and having dipped my toe into master difficulty there, I was really excited for this month bc I thought I might actually be able to get some awesome rewards. But... nope. The best thing there for me is the T2B shards, which there is still hardly any of. My progression with exploring act 4 is not keeping up with my progression in achieving UC, and I'm really trying to get T2A without needing to explore Act 4. I was hoping for 1x T2A, probably a half since it is a side quest. But 10%? It costs me a lot to get shards from the glory store (about 20k glory for 4, which is why I'm not going there until I'm UC), but I could just spend 630 glory and get the same amount of T2A shards. Looks like my R4 of Domino is going to be shelved for a couple of months... :(
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    JABBA_2 said:

Just looking at the rewards I'm a bit disappointed like everyone else. The Master level rewards are meant to be to help people on the way to UC, but these rewards are what I would expect from HEROIC. I've just learned how to actually play properly, my journey starting pretty much from the last mole man's, and having dipped my toe into master difficulty there, I was really excited for this month bc I thought I might actually be able to get some awesome rewards. But... nope. The best thing there for me is the T2B shards, which there is still hardly any of. My progression with exploring act 4 is not keeping up with my progression in achieving UC, and I'm really trying to get T2A without needing to explore Act 4. I was hoping for 1x T2A, probably a half since it is a side quest. But 10%? It costs me a lot to get shards from the glory store (about 20k glory for 4, which is why I'm not going there until I'm UC), but I could just spend 630 glory and get the same amount of T2A shards. Looks like my R4 of Domino is going to be shelved for a couple of months... :(

Mate if you want to R4 domino just use your glory or continue with act 4 exploration. Glory caps at 15k anyways so no point saving it all.
  • GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 212
    edited July 2020

I am not disappointed with the rewards, I find good rewards, I will be disappointed with what will come in the crystals ...