**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Expert Daily Class Quest

Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

This entire quest is in severe need of an update. If I got the same 50 shards from the chest for exploration, it would take me 20 weeks to get one full T4 mutant cat. I know we’ve all said this countless times, but in this state of the game, that’s about 18 weeks too long. Kabam please consider these daily quests as part of your update.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yeah, they’re pretty worthless, not worth doing unless you’re literally a tiny amount away
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    Those aren't meant to be a high source of those cat shards. The better alliance you're in, the better class cat rewards.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

Those aren't meant to be a high source of those cat shards. The better alliance you're in, the better class cat rewards.

I know they aren’t meant to be a great source of T4CC, but at a 4 energy cost they should be greater than 1,400 cat shards is my argument. Especially as the game has shifted towards 5* and 6* requiring large amounts of T4CC to rank up champs. Stuff like this should be updated along with natura game progression.