**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

You're Crazy!

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

Not to get political or anything, but blade is definitely overrated and NT is easily the top 3 or top 4 skill champ, depending on how much you like stealth spidey.

Fight me.

NT is definitely overlooked.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    walkerdog said:

She’s not at rank 5 yet but I do plan on it for the future. She’s such a fun champion to play and can have some really insane matchups.

have you tried her against vision aarkus? insane power gain
    @SpideyFunko how does she get the power against him?
    sp1 buff steal. You use it, get power gain. Spam sp1 until you have too much power gain, then sp3 after sp3 after sp3. Swedeah made an excellent video on it
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★

I've always been somewhat of a free thinker in the game. This is Phoenix. She was Duped once. That's right. I put 80 Sigs into her because I like her, and I had no other options at the time. Anyone have any other crazy (not mainstream) choices they want to share? Go ahead. Think for yourself!

Really nice synergy with Emma.
    I took my Phoenix to r4 mainly for the synergy with Emma. I’ll probably r5 her eventually. I really enjoy Emma in war, and getting double prowess charges is nice.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    FRITO_Man said:

ESF said:

Yep, I did it and he’s totally going to Sig 200

AW defence diversity?
    No, I am a solo player. I definitely am not pretending that Nova is great, but I can say that he has some utility and hits just hard enough to where I can use him in Epic-level content without problems. I haven't messed with Act 6 in a bit but I have little doubt that the DPS just isn't there for post-Cavalier content. Knowing that, I keep it simple and enjoy playing him where the kit is effective
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Not to get political or anything, but blade is definitely overrated and NT is easily the top 3 or top 4 skill champ, depending on how much you like stealth spidey.

Fight me.

Hard agree
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★

Don’t ask why 😂😂
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I'm sure people would tell me to Max my Corvus, but I've never gotten on that train. Blade either.

i hate blade, he sucks for me. Rather play Falcon if I’m being honest.
    I don't get the Blade hate. The reaction to his release was absurd with all the nerf threads. It's been mostly hate since. He's still really good, and if you were doing hard content you wouldn't actually reach for Falcon lol. Blade isn't the best champ in the game. He's still an AQ god, among the best options for some fights, and has on demand regen which is really valuable in the game. Why do you hate him?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Fight me.

Blade stopped being overrated a long time ago. With all the Blade hate posts, which make no sense to me, he is underrated atm if anything.
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    The craziest one i seen was a 5* R5 KK!!
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

Fight me.

Blade stopped being overrated a long time ago. With all the Blade hate posts, which make no sense to me, he is underrated atm if anything.
    I’m kind of in the middle, I acknowledge that blade was very much the meta a while back but I believe he is just a very good champ now, definitely not the meta.
    I finally pulled his 5* in January for the first time, took him to R4 and barely used him, don’t really want to take him to R5 either.
    Only time I’ve ever hated blade was when people I used to play with would complain war was too hard whilst taking no steps to make it easier because “BLaDe TrINiTy OP”. Not realising that their blade won’t do much against the fancy new IMIW.
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    For me its this guy. I like his immunities and i find him fun to play with

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

For me its this guy. I like his immunities and i find him fun to play with

I want to like annihalus but I just can’t get the debuff stacks to carry long enough for some big SP2 damage.
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★

I want to like annihalus but I just can’t get the debuff stacks to carry long enough for some big SP2 damage.

For that you have to play aggressively, Fire the sp1 when you get to around 1.5 bars then build to sp2. Doesn't always work but wh3n it crits I love em
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    edited June 2020

Used a spare rank up gem and awakening + 84 stones. Still pretty eh but he’s fun to play
  • og_steeleog_steele Posts: 80
    Saiyan said:

Uhh, yeah

Yeah I have one of those.

oof lol
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★

Fight me.

I will. NT needs high sig, and I don't even want to tell you how many times blade saved my ass. Everytime I get clipped in act 5, boom no problem I just heal all the way up to 70%. NT I will admit is better than most of the fodder that is called the skill class, but I respectfully disagree with your opinion about NT over blade.
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    og_steele said:

Saiyan said:

Uhh, yeah

Yeah I have one of those.

oof lol
    Damn that pi and prestige sucks lol
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Used a spare rank up gem and awakening + 84 stones. Still pretty eh but he’s fun to play

oh @Terra
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★

Fight me.

Depends on who you’re putting above him. AEgon and Fury are, no doubt about that. I would argue Blade is overrated but still beats Thrasher. Stealthy I could maybe see and argument for Thrasher being better, but I would disagree.

Personally I would put Killmonger above Thrasher as well. Better evade and autoblock counter as well as being tankier and isn’t nearly as reliant on synergies.

Fight me.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 980 ★★★★
    I can't bring myself to take her higher right now cause I have way better Cosmic champs also sitting at 3/45 right now.

That said, while she obviously won't get used on this path, I am gonna carry her on Special Connoisseur in 6.4.2 for her synergy with Emma Frost.

It should be pretty fun with this team.

CAIW and Beast give all mutants a permanent 20% passive prowess. Emma and Phoenix gives Emma two prowess whenever she would gain one, and Invisible Woman and Emma will make Emma's prowess last 10% longer.

I've got better mutant champs I can use by simply using the CAIW mutant synergy, but I just wanna see what kind of damage I can get from Emma with 10 prowess in telepath form.
  • randomgeneratedrandomgenerated Posts: 96

Choose almost any of them
  • randomgeneratedrandomgenerated Posts: 96
    the drax is dupe 200
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

I feel like some people in here are going to say that these 4 champs are bad, Agent venom, Iron Patriot, Drax, and CW but Agent Venom has decent bleed and incinerate and good tenticality, Drax has ok Bleed, CW has good Power drain and Heal block, and Iron Patriot has (insert something good) so not bad
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

I feel like some people in here are going to say that these 4 champs are bad, Agent venom, Iron Patriot, Drax, and CW but Agent Venom has decent bleed and incinerate and good tenticality, Drax has ok Bleed, CW has good Power drain and Heal block, and Iron Patriot has (insert something good) so not bad
    IP has quite a long Stun.