**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* wolverine

Uh... I thought wolverine wasn’t gonna be released as a 5* for a while but there’s an offer in game for a crystal with him in it. Or did I miss an announcement somewhere?

Comments

• Options
    Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★

• Options
    M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Ck, damn im excited for nothing
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    $40 for a 4.42% chance at a 5-star and 0 chance at a 6-star. LOL.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

The ingame message for android states that the crystal that cointains wolverine only awards up to his 4-star version.

because it’s an App Store exclusive
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★

The ingame message for android states that the crystal that cointains wolverine only awards up to his 4-star version.

Well in fact he is avbel as a 5 star now but I’m stil angry it a paid off
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,387 ★★★★★
    Wish the gmc drop rates would be better as forgot how gmc drop rates were
  • Options
    DianaPrinceDianaPrince Posts: 29
    What? The worst crystal possible, the old uncollected, 0,90 %, really kabam!!!!! Is this a joke??? It will be the same for SW??? With all things happening now, the community so sad and angry, and the realease of the old champions is in this type of Crystal?????? Are you thinking what are you doing with your community??
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★

I know that he is obtainable as a 5-star, exclusively for iOs user's. That's the main problem here.
    It really doesn't affect me that much since I'm F2P, but the decision on making this seems illogical to me. Unless they decide to add him to the basic pool in no time

I’m not gone try that’s paid offer is just bs really completely com out the wrong said with saying the 5 star or coming them there or missing. Regardless that just not good
  • Options
    GK_23GK_23 Posts: 284 ★★★
    Donated my $29.99. Haha
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★

I have sabretooth deal lol
  • Options
    WATCHEDWATCHED Posts: 186
    BS I'm getting the ST option only. I ALREADY HAVE THAT RARE CHAMPION SMH
  • Options
    Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★
    GK_23 said:

Donated my $29.99. Haha

Did the rng gods smile upon u and gifted u a 5* wolverine?
  • Options
    Skywalker3221Skywalker3221 Posts: 156 ★★
    Anyone know if he is in the basic pool or what that timeline would be since this isn’t a regular release?

@Kabam Miike
  • Options
    GK_23GK_23 Posts: 284 ★★★
    edited June 2020

GK_23 said:

Donated my $29.99. Haha

Did the rng gods smile upon u and gifted u a 5* wolverine?
    They most certainly did not.

And I pulled a 6* HB again last night (now sig 40) and was hoping the rework would get me excited about it. After reading comments, it looks as though today’s announcements so far have not been in my favor.

• Options
    Ganesh10aGanesh10a Posts: 17
    edited June 2020

I know that he is obtainable as a 5-star, exclusively for iOs user's. That's the main problem here.
    It really doesn't affect me that much since I'm F2P, but the decision on making this seems illogical to me. Unless they decide to add him to the basic pool in no time

Probably he is coming in the upcoming featured 5* crystal. Kabam wants to see some quick money by selling him in exclusive crystal.
  • Options
    StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    This probably means that 5* Scarlet Witch is gonna be a July 4th offer as "a most requested pair of champions" was going to be released as announced in the roadmap.
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Stellan said:

This probably means that 5* Scarlet Witch is gonna be a July 4th offer as "a most requested pair of champions" was going to be released as announced in the roadmap.

Oh that would be dirty. Imagine Scarlet Witch put behind 3 odins or something. Gee
  • Options
    BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    5* wolverine should be given as a 4th of July gift to players just like free 5* crystal/shards.
  • Options
    Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    Bahubali said:

5* wolverine should be given as a 4th of July gift to players just like free 5* crystal/shards.

nah because then everyone would have him even people just starting
  • Options
    AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    I'm not surprised that this is how a 5* Wolverine is introduced. I'm expecting the same for the other old champs that are not available as 5*s.
    what baffles me is the "iOS exclusivity"... like, why not make the deal available for everyone? lol. hopefully the deals will rotate every week since they have a timer for 7 days