**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dev Diary: Amping Up Alliances

Summoners!

We've got some big plans for the future of Alliance Quests and Alliance Wars! From QOL updates, to changes with AQ Timers, find out what's coming in the Future of Alliance Modes in our latest Dev Diary!

You can read it on our blog here!

Please Note: We are still collecting Feedback on Alliance War Nodes. There won't be any updates on those in here at this time.

Comments

• Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    First? be back to comment.

That path UNDo button will be fantastic whenever it comes about...

Also like the sound of Boss raids. Energy changes are also fantastic.

The Alliance champ screen is pretty nice so far from testing it out today. Only improvement might be if we cna set them as trios so officers know which 3 are used together.
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    lovely!
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    Final-freaking-ly!
  • XZANDER44XZANDER44 Posts: 24
    Lol first one
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    I'm currently alliance-less but I might go back when Raid bosses come. That has to be the most enticing part for me personally
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    I dont see anything interesting in the AW part of the post. Nothing concrete we didnt already know about.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I like it
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Defender placements (prior to going live) will also be fantastic when they come about.
  • AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    love the energy cap increase/refresh timer decrease
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,349 ★★★★★
    Really like these changes 45 minute aq timer, raid bosses seem fun hope there are different bosses when they come into game like we see in the mcoc nycc torney, alliance war changes hope the changes are nice, the undo button is nice for people who miss tap is great as dont screw over anything. In all love this update of alliances and hope it improves more and more overtime
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Do we have a date for champions roadmap?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
    Raid bosses eh. Sounds interesting if done correctly. Also, no word on any kind of aq reward updates with seasons?
  • DaCarpenterzDaCarpenterz Posts: 2