**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Purchase no longer available please contact support !,

Having issue with my account wonder if anyone else having this issue,I contact support but I’m not getting any help they tell me one of my transaction was fraudulent they accused me of fraud like I followed all the steps on trying to get it back working I have all my receipts so I want to know why and how I’m not able to purchase on my account I used my baby account and was able to purchase and I login to another mobile game and I was able to purchase kabam im tired of the back and fourth fix my account so I’m able to purchase already if anyone in the community have answers on how to fix please Support has been a joke so I’m reaching out to the community if there are any answers for this

Comments

• BogiaBogia Posts: 125
    My best guess is that a purchase that you made was disputed as an unauthorized payment. Does anyone else have access to your payment method, like a spouse or parent who may have seen the charge and not recognized it so they disputed it?
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Sorry, but support is the only one who will be able to help. I know it can get frustrating dealing with them sometimes. Just try and be as polite and courteous as possible when explaining the situation. This will get you a lot farther than anything else.
  • Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 248
    Happens to me every 2 months. They send me an email saying it must be my Apple Pay and then immediately close the case. Lol
  • Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 248
    I’m guessing that they have an automatic system that flags things as suspicious... which doesn’t seem to work.

Then it takes them around 2 weeks to manually review them all before they release your account. Again, happened to me 5 times now for having the audacity to buy units.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    You probably bought an account that was involved with iTunes fraud and hence why it's like that.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Please do not bump very old threads. We cannot assist with purchase issues in any way on the forum.
This discussion has been closed.