**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Stop complaining about Alliance War...

Luxord_KratosLuxord_Kratos Posts: 13
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
I'm going to get so many disagrees from this... but I think people who are constantly complaining about Alliance War, should just stop doing Alliance War! Stop complaining all the time its boring! I still find AW very fun, and I look forward to my fights (I'm in Plat2 Wars, btw) if you find it too hard, maybe AW isn't for you. If you find it boring or you feel the rewards lack, don't play it! Kabam clearly will not do anything about it, so its time to move on...

Comments

• Luxord_KratosLuxord_Kratos Posts: 13

Guess you missed the dev diary then huh?

no, i read it, but im still satisfyed. My point is, if you dont like AW, stop complaining and dont play it.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

Seeing the amount of items people, right through P1, were burning through on what was an easier map than the current iteration for relatively poor rewards is a reasonable reason to ask for improvements. If at any point your answer to poor game design as a developer is, ‘don’t play it then’ then you’re in the wrong line of business.

There's no reason to say that the new map is harder, from what i've seen (granted tier 1) is the new map (before it get nerfed) is easier then the old map. It just takes some time for any new map to figure out the best counters but the map overall is considerably easier.
  • DianaPrinceDianaPrince Posts: 29
    Do not feed the troll, never
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

ya i'll be pretty sad if (when) AW gets nerfed into the ground ala act 6, but what can you do.

I'm looking forward to my perfect season...
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    It's not bad it's just that the people complaining are bad at aw
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    I don't get why you want people to stop complaining, we are getting so many great changes to AW as well as lots of other content because numerous complaints and rants. When Kabam doesn't do a great job at something, we should be able to say something otherwise we wouldn't be seeing any improvements.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

ya i'll be pretty sad if (when) AW gets nerfed into the ground ala act 6, but what can you do.

we both know Dreamin is just gonna Corvus it
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020

we both know Dreamin is just gonna Corvus it
    Especially if they gut it even half as bad as most of these guys want
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020

I'm going to get so many disagrees from this... but I think people who are constantly complaining about Alliance War, should just stop doing Alliance War! Stop complaining all the time its boring! I still find AW very fun, and I look forward to my fights (I'm in Plat2 Wars, btw) if you find it too hard, maybe AW isn't for you. If you find it boring or you feel the rewards lack, don't play it! Kabam clearly will not do anything about it, so its time to move on...

A week ago my alliance was fine with AW, not high tier or anything. Challenging, some wins, some losses. Now we suddenly can’t clear the map or even come close, thanks to an “improved” map full of stupid node combos, and you don’t want us to complain. Uh-huh. Good luck with that, bub.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    My only issue to speak of was with the Matchmaking system. Which I voiced in the Thread, and in the Dev Thread. Other than that, I can't say much. We take the off-seasons off. Curious to see how it will be when we start up again.
  • og_steeleog_steele Posts: 80
    The amount of item use needed is absurd Right now. I’m in tier 4 and paths 4, 5, 6 are by far the worst paths in the game because of the mini bosses designed. And an entire path dedicated to ebb flow ? Toxic path that Kabam designed intentionally to hurt players
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Truth is I’ve been dialed back on AW for years. Haven’t played in a tier that was hard for me for some time.

Even when I’m not in a retirement alliance I’m not doing high level AW. Been that way ever since the first adjustment to scoring even before seasons. They always say they don’t want 100% exploration. That was the case when every death counted that you might not 100% explore by choice. To many deaths on one champ could outweigh taking the champ down outside of bosses. But that was removed because people didn’t use up there items and chose not to fight sometimes.

Still though I would love a Alliance PVP style game mode that wasn’t a dumpster fire to me. Seeing the majority seem to feel the same I do think the opinions are warranted and can be shared. Glad you enjoy it. Think the goal though is to bring it to a place where the majority of the people on this forum feel the same way as you though.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

Yep, they piled on the disagrees.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★

With alot people riot and complain about aw, kabam for sure gonna changes couple things (they already said so too). Why? Because aw is one of strong foundation in mcoc (where player spending most, not only unit but also rank up champs for defender, one of strong reason player want to strengthen their roster to join higher bracket alliance ect)

Just because you dont have problem with aw doesnt mean all people need to see from your perspective (vice versa, of course). The main reason people complain alot and boycott is because thats the way kabam gonna hear our (people who doesn't like this new aw) opinions.
  • MitriaxMitriax Posts: 215 ★★

This discussion has been closed.