**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Map 4 Silver Surfer

I guys I'm new to the game (kind of) I've been playing for about a year or so. I've been taking this game pretty slowly but I recently started to get into the game especially in alliances. I used to be in a laid back alliance but I wasn't growing. So I found a new alliance and I was wondering who is a good counter to Silver Surfer in Map 4? I really want to one shot him.

Comments

• Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Doom. He can power control Surfer.
  • Symbiote Supreme
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Doom, Sym Supreme, BWCV, Hood -- anyone who can nullify works well. Venom is good because he has so many buffs and SS is not bleed immune.

You need one of these options IMO because the node for SS gives him power when he has more buffs than you. So either nullify his buffs or have more of them and then fight SS as normal, which is not super hard.

Other thing to keep in mind is learning to dex his sp1 and 2. Suggest dueling a Silver Surfer for practice. Also some videos out there showing how to time it. Good luck.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,262 ★★★★★
    Venom the Duck and SymSupreme work really well.
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    Dr doom., you can easily pull off sp3's back to back and keep him controlled. It's as easy as it gets with doom
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    I’m using void (r4 sig 100) so far I one shot him but the next two days I might run out of time. I ran out of time against doom, otherwise it was a one shot
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Voodoo works well
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Anybody that can power control or nullify buffs works quite well for map 4 Silver Surfer
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    FunkoPop said:

I guys I'm new to the game (kind of) I've been playing for about a year or so. I've been taking this game pretty slowly but I recently started to get into the game especially in alliances. I used to be in a laid back alliance but I wasn't growing. So I found a new alliance and I was wondering who is a good counter to Silver Surfer in Map 4? I really want to one shot him.

I’ve 1 shot him with Morningstar and dr voodoo
  • StagnantpondStagnantpond Posts: 6
    I have tried sym Loki and doom & still havent got a successful one shot with his mechanics and power gain. I’m done wasting units and glory on it. Already looks like a negative season outcome for me personally and far short of goals for alliance season, subsequently costing us 2 members already. Bad form Kabam
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    I solo the map four silver surfer with my symbiote supreme every time.
  • HagureMeijinHagureMeijin Posts: 89

I have tried sym Loki and doom & still havent got a successful one shot with his mechanics and power gain. I’m done wasting units and glory on it. Already looks like a negative season outcome for me personally and far short of goals for alliance season, subsequently costing us 2 members already. Bad form Kabam

I used my 4* r4 Venom and one shot him today. It is doable. You can steal his buffs and you will constantly gain power as well. Best of luck! (He had Power Reserve active as well)

My (unduped) sym supreme couldn’t keep the staggers on him with his “ill just stand here till my little light goes red” mechanic. Last few seasons I’ve been able to “carry the map” for the others in ally but this season has just been a carpet of corpses and not just in my BG either.
    Honestly I spent less of cav run than I have this AQ season