**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

now that we know diversity points stay... should we have rank down tickets?

zero7zero7 Posts: 801
edited September 2017 in General Discussion

now that we know diversity points stay... should we have rank down tickets? 226 votes

yes
84%
DaMunkOwGssGroundedWisdomShadTheManGamerYodieNMEONESBigDaddyJoeVdh2008RektorBigPoppaCBONERagamugginGunnerUKnowULuvItMcord11758SnakeEyes69CableShrimkinsSnizzbarWhiteBishopRandomlyGenerated 191 votes
no
15%
CoatHang3rGKainedanielmathCarmel1Eb0ny-O-M4wMegaSkater67JohnPaulBusustakDeadbyrd9Viper1987WOKDropfaithAxeCopFireGaseousClayPaulni86wSWeaponXDark_King888Superman69weavileCrimson8399 35 votes

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    no
    Need an option for HELL NO, no isn't strong enough
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    no
    No need for RDT's.
    Also it's impossible to determine which champions were affeted. Remember, generic RDT's will not be back, only specific ones.

And petitions are against the rules.
  • KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    yes
    There should be. Defenders are reasonable by group, but to say we need 150 unique defenders to max points? There aren't even 120 champs yet... I'd like to rank down a few of the champs that I ranked for war defense now that they hurt my team if I use them.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    yes
    I hate the thought of RDT's and have always argued against them. Im aware they said they will only be offered if champs are changed, so my hopes are low. We are in a situation where most players have all maxed out the same champs and taken the same 5* to r4 for defense. There is no diversity there. In order to meet the diversity aspect of the new scoring system everyone will have to start from scratch ranking new champs (forced on us). Thats a lot of resources to have to acquire. And for who we did rank that is now being held against us, thats a lot of t4cc and t2a gone to waste.
    yes
    Meant to vote No. Small phone, big thumbs.
    RDTs are not for changes to content. No matter who you Ranked, they still perform the same. The Champs haven't changed at all.
    Yeah, let me know how many people in your alliances used 7 t4cc and t2 alphas to rank up Juggs. Now to be a pushover and yield no diversity in the alliance
    yes
    No champs perform the same in AW, PERIOD! Thats not an opinion, its fact
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    yes
    R4GE wrote: »
    RDTs are not for changes to content. No matter who you Ranked, they still perform the same. The Champs haven't changed at all.
    Yeah, let me know how many people in your alliances used 7 t4cc and t2 alphas to rank up Juggs. Now to be a pushover and yield no diversity in the alliance

Doesn't matter. Whether you used him for War, Questing, or the Arena, Juggs still functions the same. They don't give Tickets for changes to content because content can change at any time. They would constantly be giving Tickets. That's not what they're for. They're for changes to the Champs themselves. There's no such thing as wasting Resources to Rank anyone, from a progression standpoint, and that's what the game is all about. Not having the most popular Roster for your content all the time. It's about Ranking everything to grow. Some people are selective and only want the "best". That's entirely up to how they want to play. However, the team is not responsible for giving Tickets everytime something new is added. The Champs haven't changed at all. Just the most popular use for them.
    yes

If you're as good at intercepting as voting correctly I can see why wars are hard. Lol.

I have big hands and a 3 inch phone. Don't judge me. Lol.
    yes

Doesn't matter. Whether you used him for War, Questing, or the Arena, Juggs still functions the same. They don't give Tickets for changes to content because content can change at any time. They would constantly be giving Tickets. That's not what they're for. They're for changes to the Champs themselves. There's no such thing as wasting Resources to Rank anyone, from a progression standpoint, and that's what the game is all about. Not having the most popular Roster for your content all the time. It's about Ranking everything to grow. Some people are selective and only want the "best". That's entirely up to how they want to play. However, the team is not responsible for giving Tickets everytime something new is added. The Champs haven't changed at all. Just the most popular use for them.

Where on the Poll did you see the question "Does Kabam only give RDT's for changes to champs?" Thats not the poll here, we are aware of how and why we originally got them. Its a question as to whether or not the community feels they deserve them, not Kabams standing on RDT's. You have said your opinion, move on. You are not in the same scenario and your logic is flawed highly to say champs still serve the same purpose in the game.
    no

Where on the Poll did you see the question "Does Kabam only give RDT's for changes to champs?" Thats not the poll here, we are aware of how and why we originally got them. Its a question as to whether or not the community feels they deserve them, not Kabams standing on RDT's. You have said your opinion, move on. You are not in the same scenario and your logic is flawed highly to say champs still serve the same purpose in the game.

Of course the "community" wants RDT, there's a stupid thread about it almost daily and has been for several months. That doesn't make it right, it's without question the wrong thing to do for the health and fairness of the game.
    edited September 2017
    yes

It's not my opinion. It's their stance, and it's been given many times. I could have pointed out that petitioning is against the rules, but I shared my thoughts. The Champs still work the same as they did before. That's the fact of the matter. Who we Rank and what we use it for is up to us. Tickets aren't happening. I'm 99% sure of that.
    yes
    danielmath wrote: »

Of course the "community" wants RDT, there's a stupid thread about it almost daily and has been for several months. That doesn't make it right, it's without question the wrong thing to do for the health and fairness of the game.

Absolutely. Yet with every change, people try to find a loophole to get them. That's not what they're for. They're actually counterintuitive to the structure of the game itself. Glad someone else sees it.
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    no
    I would love some tickets but lets be honest, we all including myself ranked champs that were OP in alliance war. Any Mystic, NC, Spiderman, ect. Now they have done something to literally diversify the champs you need to bring to earn more points and everyone is mad. You ranked who you wanted now own it. Either keep using the the same OP champs that work just fine defending, or choose to rank new ones. There's no need for tickets.
    no
    DoctorJ wrote: »
    It amazes me the folk who say the changes to aw don't warrant rank downs. The content changed. Champions were ranked on their abilities to perform in this mode. This is an indirect nerf to those champions usefulness. To suggest alliances who have multiple ranked r4 5* juggs should suffer is petty. No one is ranking juggs or antman up aside for use in AW. That's a huge investment that's now gone to waste. We are now forced in higher tiers to place non-traditional defenders such as falcon, bw or gamora to gain diversity points. These points can cost a war.

We don't need many rdt. Even some champion specifics would be fine for champs like juggs, antman, cwbp, etc. If kabam ever discovers the definition of being generous they could offer us 2 generic 5* rank downs and 2 generic 4* rank downs. Make the choices be made carefully this way.

Not that Kascam cares. They're to busy cooking up $100 basic 5* deals cause 5* are more available now ya know.

Waiting for the usual apologists to attack this. Just know I'm going to be laughing at whatever **** excuse for the kabastards you post.

Why don't you care about how many players get screwed if they allow RDT? SO many people don't rank up champs to 4/55 who are useful for 1 node in AW, and thus suffer from lower prestige and thus lower AQ rewards then players with those 4/55 champs. The selfishness is sad really more then anything.
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    yes
    Where is the "Bring back old AW option"?
    edited September 2017
    yes
    I would love some tickets but lets be honest, we all including myself ranked champs that were OP in alliance war. Any Mystic, NC, Spiderman, ect. Now they have done something to literally diversify the champs you need to bring to earn more points and everyone is mad. You ranked who you wanted now own it. Either keep using the the same OP champs that work just fine defending, or choose to rank new ones. There's no need for tickets.

Thats the problem, they don't work fine and create no diversity. And there isn't the available resources currently in the game to make up for whats lost, like t2a. Nodes changed, difficulty was dropped and the champs get walked over. Everyone is hitting 100% completion and now the final score is decided on diversity. Guess this ultimately depends on what tiers you typically compete in. Im sure in the lower tiers average players are liking the easy mode and ok since they aren't operating above a r4 4* champ to know the struggle of the resources lost.
  • yes

It's not my opinion. It's their stance, and it's been given many times.

So why not give your opinion? Imagine this forum if everyone quoted the (somebody get me a word for Kabam+Koran) back and forth at each other?
    Kabam DOES want to hear from players
  • yes
    All bs aside they should. Sad thing is that ppl who sacrificed for their alliance by being a guy and ranking defenders got boned. How many people have nightcrawler at 5/50 because they wanted him to be a valuable defender. The argument that no change happened to the champ is invalid. A change did happen to him. He was once an asset in war and now he is not. That's a big change to him. You can bs your way around the topic, but in my opinion those ppl got screwed. The thing I could see being difficult is deciding who should get a rank down ticket and who shouldn't.
  • yes
    Diversity is just another fancy way to devaluate the hard earned champs. It's even worse than 12.0 update.
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    no
    how many of you voted yes because you hope there will be more RDTs and don't actually believe that diversity rating should have RDTs?

• yes
    Qwerty wrote: »
    how many of you voted yes because you hope there will be more RDTs and don't actually believe that diversity rating should have RDTs?

How does diversity rating get RDTs and what does it do with them?
    edited September 2017
    yes

It's not my opinion. It's their stance, and it's been given many times.

So why not give your opinion? Imagine this forum if everyone quoted the (somebody get me a word for Kabam+Koran) back and forth at each other?
    Kabam DOES want to hear from players

The subject has been brought up on a weekly basis since after 12.0.1. They have explained their stance and what the Tickets are for. People are free to ask. There comes a point where you have to accept the response.
    TL:DR - In the last 6 months, the response hasn't changed.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    yes

Wrong.