**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can anyone use a Mystic champ to beat Human Torch with much bigger health pool?

GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
Mystic vs Human Torch is impossible match up IMO.

Comments

• GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★

wow who would have guessed the literal #1 champ to counter mystics.... is good... against mystics.

Of course he is good but I mean he is beyond good against mystic there is no way in hell that someone can use a mystic (for fun, for challenge ...) to beat a HT.

I saw people use Corvus to beat much higher health pool Ebony Maw for example but mystic against HT is truly like ant against god.
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    GOTG said:

Mystic vs Human Torch is impossible match up IMO.

Sasquatch has a lot health if you check the champ info I found it a worthy mystic champ and aiming to get that...
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,414 ★★★★★

Claire Voyant can do it, you drain his temp then do a four light combo, wait for that temp to fall then do another 4 hit and you’re immune.

You'll trigger Nova sometime along the way though. Not sure how it happens, but it triggers. Will have to keep playing around it

Claire Voyant can do it, you drain his temp then do a four light combo, wait for that temp to fall then do another 4 hit and you’re immune.

You'll trigger Nova sometime along the way though. Not sure how it happens, but it triggers. Will have to keep playing around it
    When HT was first introduced he had special nodes that made this happen, without those nodes he does not go nova.

Here’s a 3* vrs a 6* 3/45. (Didn’t even use my own method lol.)
    https://youtu.be/ZucpLAxXNFM
    There is a Human Torch in 6.4.4. Hurt Locker Power Struggle, Foot Loose.
    Can you do this fight? One shot.

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    GOTG said:

When HT was first introduced he had special nodes that made this happen, without those nodes he does not go nova.

Never tried but that would only require regularly avoiding damage from his specials. I did one shot the HT in 6.3.1 with CSWS using the mystic boost that grants unstoppable when using a special.

GOTG said:

Never tried but that would only require regularly avoiding damage from his specials. I did one shot the HT in 6.3.1 with CSWS using the mystic boost that grants unstoppable when using a special.
    No boost. And yes it's theoretically possible with incinerate immune BWCV I give you that.

But it's not that my ideal when opening this thread. I thought about a mystic with no incinerate immune. That's in my opinion the biggest challenge one can get in this game.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,414 ★★★★★

Ok so I don't know what the interaction is, but when I use HT on offense vs mystic champs, I randomly get Nova sometimes. So thought it would be the same on defense.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020

Ok so I don't know what the interaction is, but when I use HT on offense vs mystic champs, I randomly get Nova sometimes. So thought it would be the same on defense.
    When he is at max temp and his opponent has 7 incinerates he goes nova.
    GOTG said:

GOTG said:

No boost. And yes it's theoretically possible with incinerate immune BWCV I give you that.

But it's not that my ideal when opening this thread. I thought about a mystic with no incinerate immune. That's in my opinion the biggest challenge one can get in this game.
    Um then Mephisto can do it. And technically Claire in curse of blood could do it as well. Care to move any more goal posts?

P.s. the boost isn’t really a boost, it just lets you actually deal damage to him by granting you an unstoppable at the expense of your crit rating.

GOTG said:

GOTG said:

Um then Mephisto can do it. And technically Claire in curse of blood could do it as well. Care to move any more goal posts?

P.s. the boost isn’t really a boost, it just lets you actually deal damage to him by granting you an unstoppable at the expense of your crit rating.
    So do it with Clare in blood mood and I'm done with this thread.
  • FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★
    GOTG said:

GOTG said:

"OmG ThErE iS nO mYsTiC wItHoUt PoIsOn ImMuNiTy AnD WiTh BlEeD ThAt CaN DeFeAt AbOmI"

What's the point of asking if you change rules when you get answer that it is possible just to prove your point?

GOTG said:

GOTG said:

GOTG said:

The thread was already disproven, if you want me to do that we’ll need to raise the stakes. If I do it will you not post for a month?
    Is there a kind of punishment? I agree but to be fair, you need to stop posting for a month too, because Kabam proved your opinion is bs with AQ timer. They decreased it from 1 hour to 45 minutes. If you agree with it, let's do it.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    GOTG said:

GOTG said:

GOTG said:

GOTG said:

The thread was already disproven, if you want me to do that we’ll need to raise the stakes. If I do it will you not post for a month?
    Is there a kind of punishment? I agree but to be fair, you need to stop posting for a month too, because Kabam proved your opinion is bs with AQ timer. They decreased it from 1 hour to 45 minutes. If you agree with it, let's do it.
    @CoatHang3r's position on AQ timers is BS, but Kabam giving in to pressure doesn't prove it lol. Seems like a fair bet to me.

GOTG said:

GOTG said:

GOTG said:

GOTG said:

@CoatHang3r's position on AQ timers is BS, but Kabam giving in to pressure doesn't prove it lol. Seems like a fair bet to me.
    I think it's fair, so because I proved him wrong anyway, he will shut up for a month regardless of the outcome of the fight, but if he fails, I will keep posting.

Very nice bet for me.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    GOTG said:

GOTG said:

GOTG said:

GOTG said:

GOTG said:

I think it's fair, so because I proved him wrong anyway, he will shut up for a month regardless of the outcome of the fight, but if he fails, I will keep posting.

Very nice bet for me.
    I thought you were betting him just on the outcome of whether or not he could do it. I'm all for @CoatHang3r not posting for a month but I retract my fair bet statement lol
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    I often use Claire against torch works great.Not the best , but she works very smooth.In previous war I killed torch mini with Claire.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    I bet when dormamu gets rework hr will get couple of immunity. Incenerate will be kne of them.
    So he will eventually. And yes black widow CV is the only mystic champ that can somehow win against him.

GOTG said:

wow who would have guessed the literal #1 champ to counter mystics.... is good... against mystics.

Of course he is good but I mean he is beyond good against mystic there is no way in hell that someone can use a mystic (for fun, for challenge ...) to beat a HT.

I saw people use Corvus to beat much higher health pool Ebony Maw for example but mystic against HT is truly like ant against god.
    I don’t understand. You said mystic vs ht is impossible. Coat clearly proved you wrong, and you are still arguing? Good stuff!
    I am fine with he proved me wrong, but he wants to bet my account too, lol, that is stupid and if he wants to be a db I can give him his own food.

GOTG said:

I don’t understand. You said mystic vs ht is impossible. Coat clearly proved you wrong, and you are still arguing? Good stuff!
    By the way, I'm not arguing about incinerate immune mystic, I'm arguing about non incinerate immune mystic. I can end my thread here, but until someone can use a normal mystic to beat HT on hard node, then it would be truly over for me.

It's like: I'm a god of mcoc, look at me using any mystic to beat HT.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

Happy now?
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

• HagureMeijinHagureMeijin Posts: 89

Get to her incinerate phase. Parry-heavy. You get charges from the incinerates due to the Smoulder passive and he keeps shrugging off the incinerates. Just remember to keep an eye on the temperature to keep him from going into Nova form.