**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

10k prestige player looking for a no AW alliance

Hi all. As stated, I'm looking for an AQ focused alliance where I don't have to do AW at all. I've been in platinum alliances and helped out a bronze once (they were good people who needed help), so I've seen a lot of match ups. Started when the game came out in late 2014, so I have a lot of experience and know the game very well. I just don't want to do AW at all. I'm not expecting a 200 mil AQ score (since I don't want to do AW), from your alliance, so please don't think I'm only here for 10k+ prestige alliance. Work with me, and I"m willing to work with you.Message me if you think I fit your alliance or if you have any questions.

In game name is gsil247 or send me a message here. Either way, thank you for your time.

Comments

• GOA78GOA78 Posts: 62
    European veterans looking for guys like you. Aq map 5x5, aw optional. Just formed, broke out from our allys to start over without the stress, jusy play to have fun again. Goa2578 in Line.
  • Bosshogg713Bosshogg713 Posts: 32
    I added you in game. We do 6x5 with 1bg optional war. Line: Bosshogg713
  • squarnonsquarnon Posts: 19

• SupermancaSupermanca Posts: 222
    We do 250M plus an AQ map 5. AW one group and options.
    Add me: Superman.ca both ingame and line app.