**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

You just couldn't help yourselves, could you Kabam?

epll1wz3yqo3.png
So you went and took the Magiks out of 5.3 because they were "fun and interactive", and instead put a suped up Dormammu on each map. Then you put an Iceman on a choke point where every path has to go through.
I get that you guys can't just not use champs, but at least do like you did with the dorms and put them on a single path.
Gripe over. Sorry. >_>

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    It was said in the official thread that there would be Dormammu's.
    Discuss there before creating a thread about it
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    You have 4/55 SL, magik, and iceman and can't beat that iceman? Yikes

Lmao. I ran that quest with zero items used and he's complaining about the iceman with a 5* duped star lord and magik and iceman! Man, this guys should or have posted his champs with this post. What a joke!
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    Bwahahahahahaha Rant over!
  • Can't blame a guy for taking it upon himself to police the threads. It might be his one satisfaction outside the game itself.

:p:p
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Lol
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    He is easy just don't go in with low health.. my r3 Spider-Man dropped him no problem
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Guys leave him alone lol you dont know what path he took or if he was eben trying. The point is they keep putting an Iceman right before the boss as they did in 5.1 and 5.2. Its jus annoying unavoidable damage that might make you use some items. That cold snap takes away about 8-9k and you have to solo him. its just annoying and they did it 3 chapters in a row. Need to switch it up its old now.
  • Hey there. As a reminder of the forum rules, please don't call out Kabam or moderators in your thread title. Also, to those replying here, personal attacks are not ok.

Shaming other players for their in-game decisions or lack of experience within The Contest will not be tolerated. We all start as Noobs, and we may not all agree on best strategies within the game. Constructive debate on these topics is encouraged, but keep it friendly and factual. You're entitled to your opinions as long as they are not insulting, but the fact that you disagree with someone on subjective topics such as strategy or in-game purchases does not mean the other person is wrong.

As this thread is going downhill fast, I'm going to close it down. OP - if you'd like to share your feedback and suggestions constructively, please do so in the appropriate forum section. If you'd like to get other's opinions on strategy and tips, there's also a section for that.
This discussion has been closed.