**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ compensation update?

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
Yesterday, Kabam Vydious said we would receive an update today about the AQ that got wrecked by emergency maintenance. I didn’t see anything posted after a quick glance at the forum.

My hope is that we...

1) get our tickets back, along with completion and exploration rewards

2) that Kabam looks at this cycle and last, and gives each alliance the better of their peak milestones and rank rewards.

And 3) that we receive a few potions or something to cover item use during the messed up quest.

Fingers crossed that we get a fair result.

Comments

• Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    Honestly I’ll be happy if they just fix the scores
  • Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★
    They took down the old post without even a link for a follow up. We aren’t getting anything it seems.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Now it’s been more than 36 hours, closing in on 48.
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Y'all act like y'all are new to this, they never give comp that fast. It's been less than two days.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Y'all act like y'all are new to this, they never give comp that fast. It's been less than two days.

Kabam vydious said we would hear back tomorrow which he said 2 days ago, it’s not the actual compensation people are looking for in 48 hours, it’s the response that was meant to be given in 24
    He said "Hope to hear". It's a small distinction, but it's very on brand for Kabam to not give definitive answers to save their own back.

Personally the compensation doesn't affect me, as the maintenance didn't affect my alliances AQ as we finished prior to the maintenance.
    They never promised any 24hr response. Just wait and see

That’s a lie. https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/205801/game-down-06-28/p7

Even if the update is “things aren’t settled yet but it’ll happen this week,” that would be an update. They also closed the thread about it, so I don’t trust that it’ll be adequately addressed without continued discussion here.
    TyEdge said:

That’s a lie. https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/205801/game-down-06-28/p7

Even if the update is “things aren’t settled yet but it’ll happen this week,” that would be an update. They also closed the thread about it, so I don’t trust that it’ll be adequately addressed without continued discussion here.
    Don't be an idiot and watch who u call a liar. " Hope to have more info tommorow" is in no way shape or form a promise
    Closing in on 48 hours.
    TyEdge said:

Closing in on 48 hours.

So what, I'm not that hard up for a couple of map six crystals that I can't just wait and see
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

"Hope" isn't a set time. They didn't give a definitive. Be patient. It won't change whether you get whatever they're discussing today, tomorrow, or after AQ finishes.
    Still nothing?
  • I apologize for the delayed response on this, gang. It was not my intention to go a whole 24hours without responding.

As for the issue, unfortunately we will not be giving compensation for this period of downtime. I'm sorry for the frustration this may cause, but thank you all for your patience as I worked to get an answer.
This discussion has been closed.