**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

It's About Time for this QoL Change!! [ability to use multiple teams at the same time]

SteelManSteelMan Posts: 172 ★★
edited June 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
I mean, What's the point of having a big roster if you can only use 5 champions max to progress in Story OR Event quest?
I get it you don't want us to use same champ in AQ and AW in story or event at the same time!
but why can't I use my other 5 and 6* to explore, let's say an event quest that has 0 energy, or even 2 or 3 energy while my other team (different champions) are in story quest or different event quest?

ts;dt: allow us use different team to explore different content at the same time

Comments

• TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    I think no. Just seems impractical. If you have 8 champs in AW, 3 in AQ and another I’m story that’s 11 champs. +5 for story or EQ. Then you could get 21 champions in different quests. Too much? I think so. It would mean that you would have to get good at playing 16 champions (-5 defense). I mean I can’t do that and I don’t know if anyone really can
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    TP33 said:

I think no. Just seems impractical. If you have 8 champs in AW, 3 in AQ and another I’m story that’s 11 champs. +5 for story or EQ. Then you could get 21 champions in different quests. Too much? I think so. It would mean that you would have to get good at playing 16 champions (-5 defense). I mean I can’t do that and I don’t know if anyone really can

What? Get good at playing 16 champs...thats really not a problem.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I think this would be great. It would be a simple way to allow (and even encourage) folks to start delving deeper into their rosters. Give them a chance to try some champs they may not use otherwise. I would definitely be behind this; something like you could have up to 1 quest or mission going in each game mode: AQ, AW, Story Quests, and Event Quests. That way it's not too crazy (no monthly EQ plus Side Event plus LoL run going at the same time, for instance). But that would also help with things like LoL or Abyss runs. Those are usually very specific teams, so that can be going on while you're working other content. It'd definitely make me more likely to actually get around to finishing 100%ing LoL if I could take breaks with other content besides Alliance or Arena during the run.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    SteelMan said:

I mean, What's the point of having a big roster if you can only use 5 champions max to progress in Story OR Event quest?
    I get it you don't want us to use same champ in AQ and AW in story or event at the same time!
    but why can't I use my other 5 and 6* to explore, let's say an event quest that has 0 energy, or even 2 or 3 energy while my other team (different champions) are in story quest or different event quest?

ts;dt: allow us use different team to explore different content at the same time

Story Quests (Act 1 -6), Monthly Event Quests, Monthly Side Event Quests, Daily Quests, and Special Quests are all tied together right now acting as a single game mode. So it seems like you are wanting to split out these quests so they don't lock out the others first. Need that change to happen first and then you can start talking about what locks out your champs from corresponding game modes.

I for one would like the various quests to be independent. I don't care so much about being able to use the same champs in all the questing but one good example is my Abyss exploration. I've 100%'d already but would have loved to not feel rushed in my path. Abyss is a monster and doing 6-8 of straight play to get thru is nasty. I broke it up into chunks to do it over like 2 days but would have been nice if I could take a break from it and casually do other Monthly EQ with my other champs, etc before I went back in. I would have maybe taken a week's time to finish off a path if I could do other questing on the side.
  • Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Posts: 396 ★★★
    It would be too OP and its not a feature i could ever see kabam adding.
    Say for example you enter AOL, you could leave a team locked in there while you use another team to farm potions and revives for 3 weeks meaning you have a slow but free run in AOL.
    Meanwhile still being able to complete all other content.
    It removes the time sensitive nature of quests.
    And it just removes the need to buy revives and potions cus as soon as you die instead of dropping 40units on a revive you will go and search story quest for one.
    SteelMan said:

It would be too OP and its not a feature i could ever see kabam adding.
    Say for example you enter AOL, you could leave a team locked in there while you use another team to farm potions and revives for 3 weeks meaning you have a slow but free run in AOL.
    Meanwhile still being able to complete all other content.
    It removes the time sensitive nature of quests.
    And it just removes the need to buy revives and potions cus as soon as you die instead of dropping 40units on a revive you will go and search story quest for one.

how about allow all other even quests with one team, but exclude AoL and LoL from the equatuin! this way, no exploit will happen?
    What about hard chapter in act 6?
    What about someone trying complete a difficulty of EQ that they are not ready for yet.
    There are multiple potential exploits.
  • TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 358 ★★★
    Limiting it to one team per content perhaps and maximum of two contents allowing you to enter the time consuming content but in particular not missing out on running EQ. I would love the ability to delve into the abyss and take a whole week, and still have breaks to do other content.
    So you can enter story mode once (such as Act 6)
    You can enter Variants/back issues once (you can’t run v1 and v2 simultaneously)
    You can enter EQ once (including daily quests)
    You can enter special quests once (so you can’t farm RoL revives while running abyss)
    But you can enter chapter 6 and the EQ concurrently.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    If you have a large roster, you could leave a team in the abyss indefinitely and revive/heal as you get items naturally. Currently you can still do this, but it would come at the expense of not running EQ, side quests, etc., and most people are unwilling to do this. If we could run multiple quests we could do things like the abyss with no units and no penalty as far as being able to run other content. I don't think Kabam wants this.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Haha it wasn’t a problem for me until war started needing non diversity again at low tiers, biggest thing I to agree with Is seperate the aq/ aw champs being locked away from eq and story mode. modoks lab actually took some revives when I had war and aq going and hadn’t learnt how to deal with hit monkey haha. Would especially be healthy for alliances who I know people have had to take breaks from while they do lol or abyss runs and are going to have their teams locked up for a while
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Honestly I don’t see why you couldn’t do it. I think we’ve all been there when we’ve underestimated a quest and found ourselves with an empty stash and no units left and you feel a bit meh while you bang out arena for 40 units and go back into the quest. Rinse and repeat until you’re done. This would be a nice way to take a step back without bailing. Also you could work through the MEQs for the more accessible units there.
    SteelMan said:

Since a lot of you guys are concerned about farming from another content, I think Kabam can easily prevent that, by removing all potions and revives from all quests, including RoL {only when there is more than one team).
    this way you can use more than one team.
    and as I said before, don't include any special quest in this, so if there is a team in LoL or AoL, you can no longer enter another quest!
    this soulition is mainly to run Story quest + Even quest simultaneously

how is removing a source of free revives gunna benifit us?
    being able to do multiple quests at the same time is not worth having no free revives.
    esp seeing as though you can only play one content at once regardless of how many teams you have where.

ability to do multiple quests at once would be a bronken feature.
    and for most people most of the time not worth it.

the only time i can ever think i would ever use it is to farm revives/potions cus i died somewhere.
    otherwise why not finish the quest you are in

• UrchUrch Posts: 9
    Why would it be a problem to be able to farm potions/revives while stuck in a quest ?
    You can do that beforehand, but if it wasn't enough, it'd be great to be able to do that instead of being forced to stop because AQ is starting.
    Paying to have the needed materials or invest time to grind for it, is how it works. And to be able to use the same champions in different types of quest is for my point of view an important needed feature.
    I can't attempt to do a single path of LoL or Abyss just because I don't have the time to do a complete rush during the 2 small days after AQ ends (if no AW attack). If they finally allow us to use the same champions in AQ or AW in quests at the same time, I'd eventually be able to have a try without having to quit my alliance, or be stressed to do a quick rush in Act 6 before entering AQ or AW.
    They should separate AQ-AW / Event and story quest / Special long quests (ROL, Lol, Abyss) and allow summoners to use the same champions in those different blocks.
    For example : If I use champion A in AQ, I won't be able to use it in AW but will be able to use it in EQ or SQ and in Rol, LoL or Abyss.