**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which champion has the highest damage potential in the game?

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Nobody is talking about KG’s infinite duration armor breaks :(

he has the lowest base attack in the game though
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Sabretooth doesn't have unlimited furies with the new synergy. He can carry them forward an unlimited amount of fights, but he still can't convert fury buffs to passive furies past 15 or more. So in some scenarios you may get a bit past 15 temporarily, but I don't see how it would be an unlimited NUMBER of furies. He just can carry them through an unlimited number of fights at the maxed out amount. Still awesome, but I don't think it will bring his damage potential to the theoretic levels of Hela or Guillotine 2099
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    I think the most practical insane damage output now is black bolt with medusa and hit monkey synergies, that man slaps and his damage ramps up infinitely, but gamora also has infinite ramp up and both of those are much more practical than hela
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 992 ★★★★
    Since we're only talking about damage pitential, which is to say, it's not necessarily common, I'm gonna provide a new answer.

Longshot!

His sp2 with pure of heart is active against a buffed up champ that isn't incinerate immune is damn near instant death.

I don't have video of it, but I took about 85% health off King Groot on a lane in Act 6.2.x (can't recall which quest).

The fate seal on his sp2 stays active for 12 seconds I think, and every buff that would activate during it (too include bad karma which can be applied by landing heavies), continues to apply a massive incinerate.

Again, I acknowledge it's not common, but in certain circumstances (which aren't incredibly common) there's no one that can do more damage than him.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    Saiyan said:

OG Guillotine is the answer.

Her Sp3 deals 2% per soul and with a synergy or two, it's not hard to get that. (Main factors being Morningstar, Ronin and Gamora).

The champs named like Hela, Proxima, Cull, etc can all do amazing damage but let's say the enemy has 100 million health and no damage cap. None of the champs listed so far can one shot said enemy with one move.

OG Guilly can and I've done this example. I've used a 2 star Guilly and taken over 60% of ROL WS for fun.

Her SP3 isn't damage based (meaning no hard numbers) it instead percentage based so it would never matter the health of the enemy with no damage cap.

In LOL and AOL, every single SP3 with at least 1-2 souls reaches the damage cap every single time.

Yep... OG Guilly - something like this:

https://youtu.be/iGpnxPTiQZQ
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★

Holros said:

When Sasquatch comes out, Sabretooth will surpass everyone as he'll be able to gain unlimited furies.

Hela can do that as well
    No reliably or practically.

ST will be able to maintain his furies from fight to fight and is limited only by the number of fights in a quest.
    Lol disagree all you want... but that's the mechanic.
    Lol Olodo,The synergy just makes sabretooth gain more persistent charges, not gain more furies,his fury is still capped at 15,nice synergy though
    No, it's not capped at 15.

Go look up Aryl's Sabretooth breakdown.

His furies are unlimited with the synergy.

Edit: you don't understand ST

Holros said:

When Sasquatch comes out, Sabretooth will surpass everyone as he'll be able to gain unlimited furies.

Hela can do that as well

ST will be able to maintain his furies from fight to fight and is limited only by the number of fights in a quest.
    Lol Olodo,The synergy just makes sabretooth gain more persistent charges, not gain more furies,his fury is still capped at 15,nice synergy though
    False info right there. He now has infinite ramp up.
    SYNERGY BONUSES:

JUST HAIR AND THINGS – Unique Synergy

With Man-Thing and Sabretooth

Sasquatch: During Wrath of Tanaraq gain +12% Attack.
    Man-Thing:Striking a Buffed Opponent with a Medium Attack builds +5 additional Agitation.
    Sabretooth: Once per fight, throwing Special Attack 3 grants 1 Persistent charge.

That is his synergy with Sasquatch,it doesn't give him infinite ramp up,just makes get more persistent charges enabling you carry the Furies through out the whole quest instead of using it for 6 or less fights only
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    edited June 2020

i thought 15 was the max number of fury you can make passive
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★

Holros said:

Holros said:

Hela can do that as well

No, it's not capped at 15.

Go look up Aryl's Sabretooth breakdown.

His furies are unlimited with the synergy.

Edit: you don't understand ST

Holros said:

Hela can do that as well

False info right there. He now has infinite ramp up.
    SYNERGY BONUSES:

JUST HAIR AND THINGS – Unique Synergy

With Man-Thing and Sabretooth

Sasquatch: During Wrath of Tanaraq gain +12% Attack.
    Man-Thing:Striking a Buffed Opponent with a Medium Attack builds +5 additional Agitation.
    Sabretooth: Once per fight, throwing Special Attack 3 grants 1 Persistent charge.

That is his synergy with Sasquatch,it doesn't give him infinite ramp up,just makes get more persistent charges enabling you carry the Furies through out the whole quest instead of using it for 6 or less fights only
    Did you read the breakdown? You're making yourself look silly.
    OK am starting to see insults I will be stopping here then,I hope you've fun with his furies that goes to infinity and beyond when you pull Sasquatch,Good day Bro see you around
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Saiyan said:

OG Guillotine is the answer.

Her Sp3 deals 2% per soul and with a synergy or two, it's not hard to get that. (Main factors being Morningstar, Ronin and Gamora).

The champs named like Hela, Proxima, Cull, etc can all do amazing damage but let's say the enemy has 100 million health and no damage cap. None of the champs listed so far can one shot said enemy with one move.

OG Guilly can and I've done this example. I've used a 2 star Guilly and taken over 60% of ROL WS for fun.

Her SP3 isn't damage based (meaning no hard numbers) it instead percentage based so it would never matter the health of the enemy with no damage cap.

In LOL and AOL, every single SP3 with at least 1-2 souls reaches the damage cap every single time.

Yep... OG Guilly - something like this:

https://youtu.be/iGpnxPTiQZQ
    This is a huge number yeah, but look at the time spent in that quest and all the synergy slots taken.

When I think of damage potential I think of base kit no synergies. That to me is the best way to gauge it. Having to spend half the day in a fight to reach peak potential of 1 move doesn’t seem like the best way to gauge potential.
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★

Found it. Screen shot from the video:

Hmm thats interesting. I thought he could only convert 15. Any "how to" to get above 15?
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★

I was thinking about this earlier, and wouldn't it technically be Hela. In an IDEAL situation, you can practically have infinite furies if you keep building up her spirit of the dead charges.

Ofc because her playstyle is very risky (hold heavy attack to charge furies, but there's no evade safety net like Quake's so it's really risky) and because she doesn't have much utility, she isn't used much, but it's fun to think of the potential damage she can dish out.

Have the NF-Quake synergy, then parry (max stupefy?), hold heavy, and repeat until you run ut of evade charges, now just keep up her spirits and she puts up some mad damage
  • ZensolodabombZensolodabomb Posts: 15
    Proximal midnight bro her sp3 with all missions is INSANE!!!!!!
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020

Invisible Woman or Hela

invisible womens debuffs stack up to 50 so no she doesnt have the highest damage potential
    But that is not what I mean check this out @DrDeadpool it has nothing to do with her vulnerabilities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tEUlF6NZfE