**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Will gameplay of MROC be the close to or the same as MCOC?

As the we get closer to the release of MROC we still haven't seen any gameplay at all and I'm starting to wonder if there is a reason for that and that the gameplay will be close to or if not the same as MCOC.

Will gameplay of MROC be the close to or the same as MCOC? 41 votes

MROC core gameplay will be the same as MCOC
0%
MROC gameplay will be completely different
73%
RaganatoradqqedfyvrCaptain_CaymanSummonerNRGeo10megBadPullsMarcoHedgedog387Cowboyschamploo1DoubleDeltaOGAvengerThicco_ModeXdSpoodermanxDH3t3rEdeuinkMasterpuffMatty_Icelouis_771SpideyFunkoDoctor_Strange19FlashSpidey 30 votes
MROC will use MCOC core gameplay and have all the things players have asked for the past 5 years
4%
RS2017Snake_Eyes 2 votes
MROC will have similar gameplay to MFF
21%
MagicBentonStarzRemeliX_Factor_AgentBugmat78JuliusCaesarnolcuNAomine_Daiki10Andyball270 9 votes

Comments

• Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    I have no idea at all. We haven't heard much from it in a long time, and it might get delayed even further because of Covid-19.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    MROC will have similar gameplay to MFF
    If it is anything like marvel future fight won't bother with it.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

If it is anything like marvel future fight won't bother with it.

Same.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    I hope they change how they do things with MROC because i think MCC is the way it is because alot of people already invested alot of time in it and some money so they just grind it out now if MROC start off with the same Money grab tactics it will be a game that will be deleted at a faster rate.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I might have been looking at a different game but I’m pretty sure it’s a turn based fight thing like this

Really hope I’m wrong and it is closer to Mcoc or even Smash and not some of the other speculations in this thread.
  • I had a feeling it may be like the injustice games. Just hoping if it is, it is like the first not the second
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 731 ★★★
    I really dont understand why they havent released some kind of gameplay. It feels difficult being hyped for something we know nothing specific about.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,683 ★★★★★

It feels difficult being hyped for something we know nothing specific about.

ahemroadmapahem
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Isnt it an RPG game where you can explore the world or the territory your aligned with. I'm pretty sure it wont be turn based
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    😷😴😴😴😴😷Wake me up when some gameplay gets released.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    Well the final house is going to be released soon so we may see some gameplay coming abt soon
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Realm of Champions is a separate and different game. If you are interested, make sure to sign up for the latest news here: https://marvelrealmofchampions.com/subscribe/
This discussion has been closed.