**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do we have a timeline for the remaining Dev Diaries?

Wozzy101Wozzy101 Posts: 680 ★★★
Just looking to see if we know when the final 2 Dev Diaries are going to drop. Has this been communicated out yet?

Comments

• YsFYsF Posts: 151 ★★
    @Kabam Miike Can we just please just get a timeline? anything at this point will be better than coming soon.
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    Originally scheduled for today and Thursday... we will see
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Kabam will be aiming to deliver them both by the 3rd, otherwise they risk raising uproar from the community and losing more customers on the 4th.
  • PeacockJazzPeacockJazz Posts: 120
    The 3rd one was supposed to be delivered yesterday, the 29th. In the post where they pushed the second one back to the 29th, it didn't mention anything about the other posts. I was expecting to get 2 posts yesterday. I agree. I think they will still want all 4 out before the 4th of July offers go out.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    I am low key expecting one tonight. I think the reason they haven't communicated anything is because they don't want to set any expectations then fall short with us. Maybe they're under the impression that surprising us works better and that's what they're aiming for.

But another reason I'm expecting one tonight is because tomorrow we'll be getting new content and Early Access bundles (I think?), so they would want our focus to be there. And Thursday or Friday we could get the last update before the 4th.
  • PeacockJazzPeacockJazz Posts: 120
    I did notice that they removed the dates from the original roadmap. I guess they will just put out post 3 and post 4 whenever they want.
  • The 3rd one was supposed to be delivered yesterday, the 29th. In the post where they pushed the second one back to the 29th, it didn't mention anything about the other posts. I was expecting to get 2 posts yesterday. I agree. I think they will still want all 4 out before the 4th of July offers go out.

I believe all of them got pushed back due to the one being pushed back
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    I am just warning y’all:

I am gonna be ALL OVER this next one. All day, all night, the next day, the next night, so on and so forth

I was somewhat active in the first one, not at all in the second one.

This next one is just about the most important thing I care about in this game, so I am just putting it out there that when it drops, I am making time for that one, boys and girls
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    They NEED to have them all released by the 4th in my opinion. Otherwise they are taking an unnecessary risk of losing business on the 4th...