**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dev Diary Part 3 Champions

Full in Depth Post June29th. Ummmm 🀨 did I miss it? Any news Kabam??

Comments

• Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

everything was pushed back
  • PeacockJazzPeacockJazz Posts: 120 β˜…
    edited June 2020

Where does it say that everything was pushed back? The Kabam post on delaying Amping up alliances only mentions moving that post back to the 29th. Was there something else I missed? I did notice that they removed the dates from the original roadmap. So I guess they will just put out post 3 and post 4 whenever they want.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Where does it say that everything was pushed back? The Kabam post on delaying Amping up alliances only mentions moving that post back to the 29th. Was there something else I missed? I did notice that they removed the dates from the original roadmap. So I guess they will just put out post 3 and post 4 whenever they want.
    Some random comment from Miike on some random thread on the same topic as this.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Part 3 : July 1
    Part 4 : July 3
  • AnthalusAnthalus Posts: 16 β˜…
    I don’t mind push backs, if there taking the time to get it right then let’s not rush the process.
  • TheMightyJonTheMightyJon Posts: 52 β˜…
    Anthalus said:

I don’t mind push backs, if there taking the time to get it right then let’s not rush the process.

I guess that depends whether you want to know whether its still worthwhile investing in the game when July 4th deals drop. I for one want to know what's coming up in good time so I can make an informed decision.

• gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Why did they removed the dates from the Prelude roadmap so we cant see when they previously scheduled it for? Why couldn't they just write "previously scheduled for #th". Pushing stuff back to work on it is totally understandable, removing those dates entirely is an unnecessary covering ass move. Better move is to make a sticky and say all others are pushed back